Wanted - Large BLACK Penis -

bankerkeith

Just Browsing
Media
Help fullfill the fantasy of my girlfriend. She has been moaning and groaning in wild abandon as her husband and I take good care of her. Now she is going to get a surprise. Her fantasy is to have a VERY LARGE black man. We are looking for a drug and disease free (must have proof!) professional black man to become a regular addition to our little party. Guess what...we get to watch while you have your way with her. Please respond with pictures and why you think you are the one. We have regular getaways for fun and would like to include you soon! We are in the Carolina's, so if interested, drop me a line!

D_Havernaugh Harrydik

Experimental Member
Media
I am sooo nuts for black cock that it is all I think about from the time I get up till I go to bed. I think about sucking one all the time and having him shoot his load down my throat. I think about white women getting fucked by a black man and giving me the pleasure of cleaning them up after their man cums all over them I am SO CRAZY FOR BLACK COCK.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Help fullfill the fantasy of my girlfriend. She has been moaning and groaning in wild abandon as her husband and I take good care of her. Now she is going to get a surprise. Her fantasy is to have a VERY LARGE black man. We are looking for a drug and disease free (must have proof!) professional black man to become a regular addition to our little party. Guess what...we get to watch while you have your way with her. Please respond with pictures and why you think you are the one. We have regular getaways for fun and would like to include you soon! We are in the Carolina's, so if interested, drop me a line!
Sounds very interesting. I do meet the criteria you mentioned and would like to discuss the situation, can you pin down your location a little better then just the Carolinas ???

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sooo nuts for black cock that it is all I think about from the time I get up till I go to bed. I think about sucking one all the time and having him shoot his load down my throat. I think about white women getting fucked by a black man and giving me the pleasure of cleaning them up after their man cums all over them I am SO CRAZY FOR BLACK COCK.
Is your gender a secret ??

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds very interesting. I do meet the criteria you mentioned and would like to discuss the situation, can you pin down your location a little better then just the Carolinas ???

Don't hold your breath.
Look at the posting date and last log on date on his profile.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me too. I have been looking for the horse hung black guys to play with. I mean no sex, I just want to give him a hand job.