Wanted some opinions on my blog post: "Physical & Psychological Benefits,Penis Size"

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:rofl:

unless you're serious...
are you being serious?

also..
linking to the site in your post is a violation of ToS.
signatures/profiles only.

Last edited:
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rofl:

unless you're serious...
are you being serious?

haha, i'm definitely being serious. I still know a lot of the girls. but yes, my site is serious, im not trying to present women in a distasteful manner at all (in fact, I dont like that at all) it's a self improvement site of a different kind - so to speak

okay, I'll remove all links... I thought i did?

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strikes me as utter bullshit - and those girl's pictures ... ran the first two I saw through Tineye and shockingly one came up with 0 results, but the other an expected 9 results.

Good times.

quantaviusK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just had a look at your site. Ive personally suffered with irrational social anxiety for the past couple of years. Although ive come leaps and bounds. You list 'Kratom' as a good anti anxiety supplement. When I looked it up it was listed as opiate withdrawal drug?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just had a look at your site. Ive personally suffered with irrational social anxiety for the past couple of years. Although ive come leaps and bounds. You list 'Kratom' as a good anti anxiety supplement. When I looked it up it was listed as opiate withdrawal drug?

that's interesting that you found via opiate withdrawal - most people find it from 'legal drugs'. I encourage you to take a look at "thekratomforum," a ton people successfully battling depression/anxiety with help from K

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strikes me as utter bullshit - and those girl's pictures ... ran the first two I saw through Tineye and shockingly one came up with 0 results, but the other an expected 9 results.

Good times.

with all due respect my friend, I didnt say every image on the image was unique, it would be waste of time to go shoot all the photos. if you are referring to the picture of "Jwoww" from Jersey Shore on that page, no i don't know her.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting info on anxiety. My best friend has problems with it and it effects his job. He is so wonderful I am always reading about it to understand it better so I can help him along. Thanks