Wanted to Say Hello, and ask ...

raycee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
new to all of this, wanted to say hello to all the men who have great tools, and thank them for sharing the pics with all. Special thanks to those who filled in the blanks.

Just wanted to know why so many of you are willing to show you cock to the world, but not willing to fill in the blanks on the form. Is it so hard to fill in a few facts, admit to a percent gay or straight. Filling in that one line alone would most likely limit the wanted or unwanted e-mail. Maybe, what part of the world you are in would help, ie; northern CA. [I bet you still can't find me].

Something about yourself; more than "ha, ha,mine is bigger that yours." Hell, almost everyone on this site is bigger than I am soft.

Really wanted to just say hello, and tell everyone not to be afraid to share a little something, you might meet someone worth seeing face to face [or lower down].

raycee

Media
raycee said:
new to all of this, wanted to say hello to all the men who have great tools, and thank them for sharing the pics with all. Really wanted to just say hello, and tell everyone not to be afraid to share a little something, you might meet someone worth seeing face to face [or lower down]. raycee

Welcome to LPSG, Raycee, and enjoy the site! Hope you meet the face (or lower) that you want to meet!:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: Hi Welcome you have to understand we are dealing in nude pics of a person If they want to keep their location or age or whatever private thats fine You can always pm somebody if you want to . Have fun:smile:

raycee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello all, I have been away for years. And for those who replied a long awaited thank you is in order. Living in Northern CA, hours from a major city, gay bar, or social gathering place, knowing how close someone is (ie: 20, 50, 100 miles away). It's more about making a connection than "outing" someone for there location. I did not mean to offend anyone, just felt if some one secure enough to post a pic they could put a location within a 300 mile radius.