wanting a bigger head!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by frazz, May 8, 2006.

1. frazz

frazz New Member

i was just wondering if anyone can help i want to make The head of my cock bigger as compared to the shaft it looks tiny any suggestions???

2. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

hit it with a meat tenderizer for 10 minutes every morning for approximately 3 months...

3. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Believe it or not, it's been asked by so many men that there is a special penis pump designed to meak the head larger, I cannot remember where it is or who makes it, but it exists, and does get results, not only temporary ones either.

It just goes to show when a subject frustrates enough men, something will be done about it. "It's only a matter of time before men become more tired of loosing their erection than their hair that they will make a plausable solution to keep it up and go multi-orgasmic to keep up with the ladies":cool:

4. Talmidge

Talmidge Active Member

Albums:
    There is a way that I used to use that seemed to work.

First you have to have about 70-80% erection. Then grip the base of your lad with your thumb and the finger next to it, and squeeze. About 8 seconds later add the next finger to the grip, 8 seconds later the next and so on. This should force blood to the head, which you hold for about 30sec for each rep.

I did about 10 each day right after a hot shower and it worked for me, hope it does for you too.

5. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah that method comes form the taoism
    helped me too

6. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jelquing is good for enlarging the head of your cock by instilling it the memory to engorge with more and more blood. Over time the increase can become permanent! Also, you can practice masturbation using only your thumb and forefinger to encircle your glans. Anything you can do to force more blood into the glans than normally is conducive to growth.... except for pumping. There seems to be nothing reliable.. just anecdotal ... linking pumping with sustained penis growth.:smile:

Allan S. likes this.
  7. masterasia

masterasia New Member

I was wondering if you guys can describe the method a little better. Are you using the fingers from the same hand or the other hand. I'm confused. Is there some site that has a picture or movie of this exercise.

8. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    there is not much to be said
    I use one hand, but I dont see any point not to use both, but it seems more complicated.
    with a penis in a full or nearly full erection, take your pointing finger and your thumb and make a O out of them.
    Put that O on the bottom of your penis and slowly push it into the direction of your head, it's like pulling blood and stuff there. Now stop right before the head, it propably will seem to shine now heh
    And hold this for about a minute or so.
    Then release and wait a while, then try with your other hand.

9. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    This is what I don't understand about jelqing. What does blood flow have to do with the amount of tissue in the penis? Maybe it can maximize your erect and flaccid size, but wouldn't there be an innate limit to this based on your own organ? Also I have never seen any of the millions of sites selling jelqing techniques supported by anyone with a medical degree. I'd expect them to milk that for all its worth if they had anyone in the medical community vouching for this kind of penis enlargement. Frankly it sounds dangerous and without any recognized authority to go to there's no way to trust anyone who claims to have grown 2 or more inches with this.

I have a 5.5 inch erect cock and though I would LOVE to know the pleasures of having a longer member, I'm not going to risk what I have on the word of strangers on the internet. I wouldn't advise others to do so, either.

10. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

I presume you are not circumcised ?
    It is possible to inject fillers such as restylane to the glans but perhaps inadvisable.
    I am sure the fillers would affect sensitivity .
    You see horror stories with collagen injections in the lips.
    Witness, Pete Burns.
    Find a good plastic surgeon !

11. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Man, all you need do is google jelquing and you can research it for days until you understand it. Do not do anything to yourself you do not feel is comfortable or natural and you should be safe! Most body tissue can be toned and enhanced.. and yes of course , there are limits which vary individually.

Allan S. likes this.
  12. masterasia

masterasia New Member

I'm not talking about jelqing i'm talking about specific head exercise that mentions the different fingers for 8 second intervals. That's the one i was asking for a better description of.

13. D_Jose Kanusee

D_Jose Kanusee Account Disabled

yea id like the bigger head more define too if possible, i see the only way it would work is if u invert your hand?

14. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

One very good way to get temporary larger head is to get a good dick sucker that works on the head only. It makes mine larger.

I have tried the jelqing and it makes the flaccid dick longer but my head never gets bogger than the shaft.

A very effective method, again for temporary head size increase, is to use one of many electric pumps. The hand pumps will not do it. I have an electric vacuum pump from Dr. Kaplan. You can find his website and get prices. I first use an approximate 9 inch inside length tube that is advertised as to fit most penis sizes--not necessarily true. When I first started using it, my 8 or so inches would fill the length and girth of the tube, but after 30 or 40 minutes, my penis could not expand any more and was at the full 9 inches. I then bought another tube much larger in diameter and 12 or so inches long. I use the first one and fill it and then switch to the larger one. With the larger diameter, the length does not expand much more, but the girth expands tremendously. My head is normally the same size as my shaft and I am uncut. The longer I use the larger one, the bigger my head and body girths get, with the head larger. The head stays larger than normal for a day or so after pumping like this. After doing this a number of times, there is noticeable thickness and the first tube will fill thickness wise faster and my length will never get to 9. Then I have to shift to the larger tube, again over time making it even thicker.

The end result has been with two women that fucking with normal size dick they were conditioned to get, then pump in this manner, and both would nearly pass out with the increased thickness. They liked it that way occastionally but would not let me do it frequently. Their orgasms would be much more explosive and longer period of having a high orgasmic feeling. I have gone from normal 6+ girth to nearly 8 girth with this method with the head proportionately larger than shaft. The head will be very hard for many hours. The next day or two, the whole penis will be much thicker than normal and a little longer in semi-hard condition and will be much heavier.

One not of caution: When using a much larger diameter tube, be very careful with your balls because thay can get sucked in also quickly with your penis and may make you faint from ball crushing pain.

I have seen specialty pumps for head and for balls. Just cruise internet for a large number of them.

15. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

One very good way to get temporary larger head is to get a good dick sucker that works on the head only. It makes mine larger.

I have tried the jelqing and it makes the flaccid dick longer but my head never gets bogger than the shaft.

A very effective method, again for temporary head size increase, is to use one of many electric pumps. The hand pumps will not do it. I have an electric vacuum pump from Dr. Kaplan. You can find his website and get prices. I first use an approximate 9 inch inside length tube that is advertised as to fit most penis sizes--not necessarily true. When I first started using it, my 8 or so inches would fill the length and girth of the tube, but after 30 or 40 minutes, my penis could not expand any more and was at the full 9 inches. I then bought another tube much larger in diameter and 12 or so inches long. I use the first one and fill it and then switch to the larger one. With the larger diameter, the length does not expand much more, but the girth expands tremendously. My head is normally the same size as my shaft and I am uncut. The longer I use the larger one, the bigger my head and body girths get, with the head larger. The head stays larger than normal for a day or so after pumping like this. After doing this a number of times, there is noticeable thickness and the first tube will fill thickness wise faster and my length will never get to 9. Then I have to shift to the larger tube, again over time making it even thicker.

The end result has been with two women that fucking with normal size dick they were conditioned to get, then pump in this manner, and both would nearly pass out with the increased thickness. They liked it that way occastionally but would not let me do it frequently. Their orgasms would be much more explosive and longer period of having a high orgasmic feeling. I have gone from normal 6+ girth to nearly 8 girth with this method with the head proportionately larger than shaft. The head will be very hard for many hours. The next day or two, the whole penis will be much thicker than normal and a little longer in semi-hard condition and will be much heavier.

One not of caution: When using a much larger diameter tube, be very careful with your balls because thay can get sucked in also quickly with your penis and may make you faint from ball crushing pain.

I have seen specialty pumps for head and for balls. Just cruise internet for a large number of them.

Draft saved Draft deleted