Wanting a BJ but wanting to be nice.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question:
My GF of 4 months and I have a GREAT relationship.
We spend a lot of time together, interact with each other both as friends and lovers.
The sex , btw , is off the chain!

There is a SLIGHT problem...
While we are both orally inclined, unfortunately I'm more inclined than she is, and, because of my endowment, she is a little stand-offish (she's gone down on me twice, in her defense), and I'm not sure how to approach her , as I would like her to do it more... and take the initiative, because I find it difficult to just come out and ask her for it.. asking makes me feel creepy, or selfish.

i don't like the idea of going down on her and "guilt-tripping" her, I want her to do it f her own choice, but don't know how...

Any pointers will help... and thank you !:tongue:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just unzip and pull it out standing in front of her or in bed, after going down on her, moving up to her tits, keep moving up fucking her tits and she pulls me up to her mouth. Some women are into it others not. My GF's ex wouldn't let her go down on him. Go figure, so she's making up for lost time with me! Good luck. Communication is most important though. I hope you can talk with her about your wants and needs.

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
whip it out and slap her upside the head with it, and then raise ur eyebrows n say " yo im waiting"

for the love of god, dont do it in a serious way tho. have a giggle. i once threw my ex clean off an inflatable sex couch, we were drunk and she was riding me, its was fuckign hillllllarious. my point is, dont let sex become something too serious...

just my 2p

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW dude your cock is unbelievable. She is crazy not to want that dick between her lips. If you were mine all I would have to worry about is getting stretch mark on my cheeks. Move to Cali and I will wake you up every morning with your hard cock cradled in my vacuum of love.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whip it out and slap her upside the head with it, and then raise ur eyebrows n say " yo im waiting"

for the love of god, dont do it in a serious way tho. have a giggle. i once threw my ex clean off an inflatable sex couch, we were drunk and she was riding me, its was fuckign hillllllarious. my point is, dont let sex become something too serious...

just my 2p
VALID point, man! Besides, I don't want to knock her out when I smack her with it.. lol...
If I get too serious, tht takes ALL the fun out of it...
I'll remember this

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW dude your cock is unbelievable. She is crazy not to want that dick between her lips. If you were mine all I would have to worry about is getting stretch mark on my cheeks. Move to Cali and I will wake you up every morning with your hard cock cradled in my vacuum of love.
Wow!
that's one HELL of an:biggrin1: answer !

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Communicate, communicate! "man, I love it when you go down on me like that" "getting head is one of my favorite things"....

Etc., Etc...

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with some of these post. wow man!! yea, don't smack her with that massive weapon you have there. and do communicate, just ask her, "is there a problem with going down on me?" ask her if the size is a problem when giving you head, or ask her does it taste bad or if it smells bad. It looks like the problem could be resolved. I had the same problem with my wife, we got down to the problem and I corrected those problems to make it enjoyable for both of us. the one problem was she did not like me erupting in her mouth full of spunk, so i was always trying to warn her when I was going to blow but she would hold on a bit too long. so after a while she took notice that right before I would blow my cock swells up significantly and my cock gets rock hard and that was her signal that I was gonna blow my load. Really, I think she liked the way my cock swelled up & got hard in her hand and mouth before I cum, she just didn't know when to say when.. lol

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Well i think you should move to the U.K,seek out someone by the name of PrincessTasha and let her suck you like a lollipop! She LURVES to suck and especially mahooooooooooooosive ones like yours!

Let her tickle the tip with her pierced tongue whilst looking up at you with her piercing blue eyes.Grab her long blonde hair and push her mouth onto the mighty mammoth c0ck until her eyes water and jugs bounce with joy...

Then give her a fooking of a lifetime!

Blondhairycock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That is quite a pole you want smoked man...I'm nowhere near your size, but I have found that talking about prior great head brings out the competive spirit...even if they were the one to give it to me..hope it works for you, too...

D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

Experimental Member
Media
I have a similar issue. My girl doesn't mind giving me head, and with enough booze in her she thinks it's awesome, but most of the time she just seems to think it's a "treat" rather than a part of everyday sex. I, on the other hand go down on her just about every time. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy doing so, I just wish there was reciprocal frequency...

I'm with you on not wanting to sound selfish or try and guilt trip her, but there is no easy way to make her think, "I bet 'ol 5_skin might like a blowjob this morning." It's the classic "I want you to want me....to cum in your mouth."

What we both really want is for our women to take the initiative and not need asking, am I right?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

just my 2p
That's a goody.
A suggestion : whip it out with a 100$ wrapped around - and she can have it if she takes it by her lips. Then she will certainly feel obliged to go further.
And if she doesn t like it; well than you have to seek anyone else who likes oral sex. But when you never try - and there isn t any reaction that way - the best is to go for what you want.

dd2339

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're too big, maybe just ease her into it a little, have her use her hands and just suck the tip, etc. Go slow :)

D_9998

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Communicate, communicate! "man, I love it when you go down on me like that" "getting head is one of my favorite things"....

Good advice for you there....and remember nice guys finish last.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
next time ur talking just tell her u were really horny that day.
If she asks why say "i was thinking about you sucking my cock" if she doesnt get the point from there then she isnt very smart