wanting BIG advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_OttoTittsling, Sep 11, 2009.

1. D_OttoTittsling

D_OttoTittsling New Member

Okay... I've got a smaller than avg dick... BUT I use an extender and so when I penetrate her it's a BIG experience for her.

Having a small dick I'm seeking advice/instruction/ideas (from men and women) on what guys who have bigger ones DO with it that makes a woman really excited.

Some of it is just 'natural' (like longer strokes and watching her for clues as to what she likes) but I'm wondering if there are some stuff I wouldn't think about (positions, big dick foreplay, post-coitus activity, etc.).

Also curious as to what is the 'rhythm' of sex with a large cock (I tend to get busy 'thrusting' quick and keep at it -- which is what I usually did (prior to the extender) to get a reaction). That works okay... but, I'm wondering if slower and then faster and then pausing and then faster (whatever) makes it better for her.

Any advice, scenarios, descriptions, etc. is appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    An extender? That's like a thick condom with a couple of prosthetic inches built in, isn't it? I bought one of those back in the early 1970's. It was horrid. I couldn't feel a thing and my gf said it didn't feel at all 'right' and being poked deeper wasn't increasing her pleasure a bit. After a couple of tries we threw the thing away. I had assumed that it would increase her pleasure. Back in those days I was going around with the notion that, with only 6", I was under endowed. Later I realised that most girls are not as interested in penis size as I feared, and I relaxed about it and started to enjoy sex a bit more. I think this was the point when I was finally able to help my partner's to relax enough to really enjoy it with me. What I'm trying to say here is that sex isn't a purely mechanical thing. I mean you can't just learn how to use the right techniques in the right order and, bingo! Your partner thinks you're the best lover ever! Sorry. It just doesn't work like that. Sex is something you do together. And that means being aware of your partner's feelings and needs. This can only really happen if you can both open up a little and talk about what you like. This communication should be happening before, during and after sex. Asking us what techniques women like is not going to get you there.

It feels like you're doing all you can to draw attention to your penis, and then you're giving it negative publicity. I don't think it's a very small penis. It looks quite a normal size to me. I'd be interested to know what turns you on more. The idea of having sex with a beautiful woman, or a bit of small penis humiliation?

3. D_OttoTittsling

My idea is to have HER orgasm as well and much as possible... and the extender already has helped! My goal and what turns ME ON is to satisfy her.

We do do sex TOGETHER... and OBVIOUSLY it's not only or even mostly about mechanics... but there ARE mechanics involved... dicks slide in and pussies wrap around, etc. It is precisely because we DO TALK before, during, and after that we USE the extender but not being fully acquainted with a large size leaves me with a desire to learn more.

Your comments about what 'it feels' I am doing or your allegations of "negative publicity" feels pretty patronizing. Glad u think 4" isn't smaller than avg but whether it is or isn't is not material to my request. But thanks for 'trying'???

#3 D_OttoTittsling, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  4. D_OttoTittsling

oh well... guess not

5. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Didn't mean to be patronising. Sorry. Just a bit baffled by your questions.

6. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

No advice here, but a comment: kudos to you for using an extender to enhance the experience for her. My second husband was 4 1/2" which would have been fine except that he never gave me an orgasm in 30 years, had 5-minute sex for him to cum inside me, and didn't care whether I were satisfied or not, and he came after my first husband who was 9" by 7" and a great, unselfish lover.

So, I think it's wonderful that you care and are seeking even more to enhance your sex life together - good for you! :smile::wink:

7. D_OttoTittsling

FemaleLgcocklvr: Thanks... :smile: I try my best... I've found that the hottest aspect to sex, for me, is watching my lover cum really REALLY well.
    But it's looking like this may be the wrong site for my brand of 'big penis' to receive advice.

To respond to Riven's bafflement. Perhaps imagining either of the following might help:

1) your lover gets off on having a SMALLER penis penetrate and so you use a smaller dildo to satisfy. The response is pretty good (better than on your size dick). You wonder though if there is something that small dick owners might know (foreplay, positions, movements, post-coitus wind-down, etc.) that might help the experience... and so you seek out advice from said smaller endowed guys. OR
    2) I actually have a big dick but am thinking that I'm a bit slow on the uptake and so I'm just seeking out advice on how other's with big dicks use it to be good lovers (foreplay, positions..... etc.).

8. drdna

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it important to distinguish in your own mind to what degree you are using an extender for your girlfriend's pleasure and to what extent for your own. In a way the extender a reinforcer of Small Penis Humiliation fetishism. I tried using one myself several years ago. Because my penis is already 7 1/2" long, the extender sleeve made it nearly a foot long. I could never penetrate fully, it was less stimulating for me, and painful for my girlfriend. What a disaster! So just keep in mind that you need to be aware of this aspect as well.

That said, first consider the things you may no longer be able to do. You need to be careful because you cannot feel the end of the extender inside your girlfriend unless it is banging against something. You shouldn't just go slamming away with wild abandon. You won't be able to readily feel where you are (e.g., touching the G-Spot, touching the cervix, etc.) and won't be able to gauge your girlfriend's level of excitement that way either (e.g., due to engorgement of the G-Spot, etc.) Careful communication is important: "What part am I touching now?" "How does that feel?" "Does that hurt?" etc.

Also, I don't think this works well for foreplay, mostly intercourse. Due to the motions involved.

As to what new things you CAN do, I would simply explore the areas you have not been able to try before. There are going to be some new positions you can try that you could not do before (like Missionary with Woman's Legs Closed or Man On Top, Facing Away). You will also be able to more leisurely explore and massage the G-Spot, the Cervix (ouch!), the AFE, etc.

Enjoy!

9. D_OttoTittsling

I respond below in BOLD.... and thanks!!

10. TopherW24

TopherW24 New Member

As far as foreplay goes... I rub my head on her pussy and then slide my shaft up and down thru her vulva (looking at her the whole time). She gets really wet feeling my thick girth and then after she is wet I penetrate.

As far as fucking... one way I fuck is to pump in half my cock over and over and then slide the whole thing inside. She seems to like the getting used to 'less' and then receiving MORE. I keep this up until she starts to build and then fuck with more of my cock (3/4ths) in istead of just half... then once again ALL OF IT... When she gets really close to orgasm I give it all to her over and over.

11. D_OttoTittsling

Thanks! I tried both of these and she really seemed to like :smile:. I had, a long time ago tried the foreplay suggestion with my dick but it didn't have the same response it did now with the larger size/girth. Also, it was fun to try the other idea too... she got to the point where she was asking (forcefully LOL) for MORE.
    Thanks for taking the time to help!

12. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you're hitting the AFE zone you can just go in deep and make really quick, small and, shallow strokes while staying deep and she'll cum really really quick, less than 10 sec regularly.

13. D_OttoTittsling

WOW... thanks... I tried it while she was cumming... just stayed in deep and did the strokes like you said... made her cum even more (judging by the sounds she produced).

Draft saved Draft deleted