Wanting MMF with other guy being HUGE?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sandiasky9, Aug 23, 2008.

1. sandiasky9

sandiasky9 Member

I hope this is not dismissed as me being a cuckhold. I really don't think that is it. I think it is just a fantasy that I would like to experience that is likely a twisted version of a prior experience.

I had a gf in past. She claimed I was big. Maybe she had just been "unlucky" or something given I might be bigger than average at 6.25 by 6.25 (my girth has always gotten comments but my length is just what I believe is dead on average). Anyway, we dated a long time. A few years. She had an affair. A bit strong of word since not married but will use it. I was not jealous. Not my nature anyway. Not like dating implies ownership. I was not even envious when asking how it started: melted down version - she was on internship in Chicago. There was a guy that was a real cocksman. She got seduced and admitted to be intrigued by "rumours." Yes, he was hugely endowed and knew how to use it.

She "came" back to me and we dated another year until we graduated from college and took jobs too far away. Anyway, my only regret to her having had this wonderful sexual experience was that I was not there - lol! She was always so vocal and had orgasm easily. I just think seeing her with some unbelievable stud doing his thing with her would have been rock hard erotic. But, I would not have just wanted to watch or "clean up" as cucks like. I would have truly enjoyed it best if all three of us would have shared the bed.

Anyone ever get to do this? Either as the good in bed boyfriend or the super stud?

2. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    FFFFM is so much cooler imo.
    the teamwork is there.:biggrin1:

3. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

Indeed, I love team work FFFmFFF

4. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, your gallery shows both FFM and MMF.

I'm curious: How did you arrange those encounters, anyway, and who was taking the pictures? Were you making commercial videos?

#4 Calboner, Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  5. JonoHari

JonoHari Well-Known Member

Albums:
    This is a hot topic. Having once been involved in a threesome with a mate and his girlfriend and seeing how she reacted to getting fucked by someone bigger than her boyfriend, I have often wondered what it would be like to share my girlfriend with some horse-hung stud. I'd be jealous, sure. But I think the turn-on would outweigh the jealousy.

6. Indybottombiguy

Indybottombiguy New Member

Albums:
    If you're secure in your relationship, it is a turn on. My wife and I share my boyfriend. He's pretty huge. :)

7. econocook

Gold Member

I set my wife up with a really hung guy and she jerked him off and blew him and took pics but I didn't get to watch. Now we talk about it once and a while during sex or when she's using a huge dildo and it is so fucking hot. It was scary as hell when she was gone doing who knows what but the payoff from the experience has been worth it. I'd love to watch in person but she isn't up for doing it again. :frown1:

Draft saved Draft deleted