Wanting More Girth

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Macarion, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Macarion

Macarion New Member

I have long enough length, I am not worried about that, but what is a way to increase girth, without a pump or any of that??

2. dongalong

Gold Member

3. Vacman

Vacman New Member

There are dozens of techniques to increase girth. Jelqing is very effective, but there are several advanced penis exercises that take it to the next level. I noticed that you don't want to pump at all, but it is a great "temporary solution" and very easy to perform. None of these will work unless you intend to devote to a very committed process. It is worth it when gains come.

Good Luck,
    ~\/ac

4. Macarion

Macarion New Member

I dont want to break my blood vessels or whatever

5. dongalong

Gold Member

I think that most girth execises leave blood spots, since you are forcing more blood into the blood vessels than they can currently handle, these usually disappear within a day or two. These vessels gradually adapt to this increased internal force by getting bigger.
    Warm up properly, build up slowly and make sure you stop jelquing, pumping, squeezing etc. immediately when a pain is felt to help avoid injury.
    A certain amount of pain is felt because you need to get to the elastic limits of the tunica before girth will increase.
    Thundersplace will answer all your fears if you spend some time looking through it.

6. emu

emu New Member

hey dongalong,

great info dude.

thanks

E

7. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually... when Jelqing you can only get blood spots, if the hold you do is too small... then your doing ti wrong. Jelqing must have a big hold, but not so big/hard that it hurts!! But if you got some blood spots, then it's just a lesson to hold less next time and the blood spots will be gone in a day or two.

Draft saved Draft deleted