Wanting More Girth

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have long enough length, I am not worried about that, but what is a way to increase girth, without a pump or any of that??

Vacman

Just Browsing
Media
There are dozens of techniques to increase girth. Jelqing is very effective, but there are several advanced penis exercises that take it to the next level. I noticed that you don't want to pump at all, but it is a great "temporary solution" and very easy to perform. None of these will work unless you intend to devote to a very committed process. It is worth it when gains come.

Good Luck,
~\/ac

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I think that most girth execises leave blood spots, since you are forcing more blood into the blood vessels than they can currently handle, these usually disappear within a day or two. These vessels gradually adapt to this increased internal force by getting bigger.
Warm up properly, build up slowly and make sure you stop jelquing, pumping, squeezing etc. immediately when a pain is felt to help avoid injury.
A certain amount of pain is felt because you need to get to the elastic limits of the tunica before girth will increase.
Thundersplace will answer all your fears if you spend some time looking through it.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
dongalong said:
I think that most girth execises leave blood spots, since you are forcing more blood into the blood vessels than they can currently handle, these usually disappear within a day or two.

Actually... when Jelqing you can only get blood spots, if the hold you do is too small... then your doing ti wrong. Jelqing must have a big hold, but not so big/hard that it hurts!! But if you got some blood spots, then it's just a lesson to hold less next time and the blood spots will be gone in a day or two.