Wanting to explore my bi side

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a 3some with the misses 2 m 1f and found it very exciting im wanting to explore my bi-side she thinks its as easy as getting stuck in but im very unsure how far i could go shes pushing me slightly as shes obviously gonna get the benifits out of it ?

Anyway any bi blokes wanna help me explore my boundries give me a shout there could be some intresting times ahead :eek:

robbot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Had a 3some with the misses 2 m 1f and found it very exciting im wanting to explore my bi-side she thinks its as easy as getting stuck in but im very unsure how far i could go shes pushing me slightly as shes obviously gonna get the benifits out of it ?

Anyway any bi blokes wanna help me explore my boundries give me a shout there could be some intresting times ahead :eek:

Yes mate, would be happy to help. London here. Nice packet btw.

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks guys but i dont plan on traveling to the other end of the country im near newcastle maybe 1 day if im on my travels:biggrin1:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are ever in New York, look me up and bring your wife too. I am a bi guy as well. My first ever bi experience was the best sex I ever had. I was satisfied in both ways at the same time.