Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For starters its my first year in college and of course I've mad a few friends. A lot of people now tend to add others that are in their schools network on Facebook before they even get to school (pretty much the summer before freshman year) and talk so they'll have some one they know at least a little bit when school starts. Goes to say of course these friendships usually dont last but thats not the subject at hand.

One of the friends I made on facebook was a pretty cool guy, we hung out a few times but he didn't seem to go out very much which is by no means a problem, but I go out out more then seldomly but less than frequently. nonetheless I found another group of male friends that I began to hang out with but me and the guy are still friends, just dont hang out as frequently. (I did however take him to his first club..YAY! lol) Anyways, his birthday came around and I'd told him I'd get him something and as college men I said I'd buy him a box of condoms and black and mild cigars. All of the above was cool, so I asked him if there was any particular type of condom he preferred (a Trojan ENZ, her pleasure, Magnum warming sensations man myself) and he said large, extra large if possible..hmm at this point every alarm in my mind and body went off. This skinnk, lanky and tall light skinned guy that doesn't strickingly seem to be hung in any kinda way was askin for XL condoms. Now problem is I WANNA SEE IT DAMNIT lol. he's sort of a "pretty boy" and wheres contacts so he gets asked if he's gay more times than he prefers but is far from so he's a bit homophoebic so just asking to see it is out of the question. Over the weekend we'd both gone home and he rode with me back to school and both had to pee so we stopped at this old gas station to use it. As I walked in he followed and i said "its only for one person" and he jokingly (i think) said we'll use it together, i replied wow and he walked out but the light switch was on the outside of the restroom (which was nothing more than a small room with a toilet and a sink) so when i was in there he turned out the light..hmmm lol. once he was in there i waited a few and turned out the light hoping he'd have to come out dick in hand and turn it back on but unfortunately his arm was long enough to turn the light back on without having to show anything (the door was blocking).

I wonder what I can do to get a view. Help plz lol. Btw, although he is relatively attractive I don't think its a sexual thing and we're on campus so there is really no purpose for like sleepovers or nothing..

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First of all: "and wheres contacts so he gets asked if he's gay more times than he prefers". Guys that where contacts are usually gay? I have not heard this...ever.

Second, it is very hard to see another straight guys dick. There's lots of stories about having guys getting drunk and jerking off together, which isn't uncommon, but I don't think it happens as often as it's written. A gym visit might work, especially you say that hes skinny and lanky, I'm sure you could convince him to go to the gym and shower afterward. Having said that, sneaking peaks is very difficult, but good luck.

Tell us if you get to see that monster. :)

big_c

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what is "XL" anyway ? 6 ? 6-1/2 ? 7 ? 8 ?

ask him. he's probably pulling YOUR wanker.

sunnyside4lyfe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
are you planning to get him laid??

No, I said that at the end lol

First of all: "and wheres contacts so he gets asked if he's gay more times than he prefers". Guys that where contacts are usually gay? I have not heard this...ever.

Second, it is very hard to see another straight guys dick. There's lots of stories about having guys getting drunk and jerking off together, which isn't uncommon, but I don't think it happens as often as it's written. A gym visit might work, especially you say that hes skinny and lanky, I'm sure you could convince him to go to the gym and shower afterward. Having said that, sneaking peaks is very difficult, but good luck.

Tell us if you get to see that monster. :)

No, I wasnt personally saying that but when you come from a southern african-american culture things of such nature tend to be classified in a homosexual manner. Also, neither of us go to the gym and we're on campus so most ppl that work out in the gym jus go to their rooms to shower, there isnt much of a purpose in taking a change of clothes when your room is less than 5 min away.

what is "XL" anyway ? 6 ? 6-1/2 ? 7 ? 8 ?

ask him. he's probably pulling YOUR wanker.

I thought that but there has been other comment about his endowment from other ppl, namely his bestfriend and a female he's been sleeping with for a few months

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i had a friend freshmen year that i was curious bout too. we are similar in body type, and when he would stay over our apartment, he walked around in boxers. One day i realized that my bedroom window is caddy-cornered at an angle about 5 feet from the bathroom window. i didnt even realize it at first, but when i looked out he had the blinds up and was undressing to go in the shower. got a good long view of him completely ass naked tugging on his dick before he hopped in the shower. Great package, i envied it for a bit from then on i realized that at nighttime, you cant see through my window cause of the bathroom glare, but i can see into the bathroom. i have no reason to look anymore tho, my curiousity was satisfied.

try not to let it bother you sunnyside4lyfe. Use your imagination to fill in the blanks.