Wanting To Show Off - And How To Do It.

21yearsyoung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve been wanting to go commando for a while now, I like the idea of having a bulge for people to look at.
I’m wondering if anybody else out there can give me some pointers on how to start doing it.

The thing I’m most worried about is getting hair and leaking in my pants! It would definitely show up as I leak a lot.

Also!
Any tips for spotting people staring? Or is it just that obvious.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve been wanting to go commando for a while now, I like the idea of having a bulge for people to look at.
I’m wondering if anybody else out there can give me some pointers on how to start doing it.

The thing I’m most worried about is getting hair and leaking in my pants! It would definitely show up as I leak a lot.

Also!
Any tips for spotting people staring? Or is it just that obvious.
Fuck that sounds hot, I had the same problem not even wen I get hard, but before I stiffen the thought of a hot dude staring at my bulge gets me leaking like a faucet, but I got a small dry condom and fit it only on my dick’s head, even though I’m in the large size, the small condom is strong, and tight enough to stay on my head only. I only roll it to fit my head.
But before I started showing up comando I bought a xlarge pouch, I altered the waist elastic band to fit me, so then the fabric absorbed a bit the pre.

Jockstraps.

They accentuate my bulge fairly well that is still visible in a pair of jeans.

Reactions: 21yearsyoung

21yearsyoung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck that sounds hot, I had the same problem not even wen I get hard, but before I stiffen the thought of a hot dude staring at my bulge gets me leaking like a faucet, but I got a small dry condom and fit it only on my dick’s head, even though I’m in the large size, the small condom is strong, and tight enough to stay on my head only. I only roll it to fit my head.
But before I started showing up comando I bought a xlarge pouch, I altered the waist elastic band to fit me, so then the fabric absorbed a bit the pre.
Condoms for me are pretty uncomfortable but that would be a good idea. Could use thicker material too I suppose but there would be less definition to the bulge.

I’m thinking I’ll buy a pair of briefs, and a jockstrap and see which I like more.

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First of all, bless you because we need more guys to show off what they're packing.

Second of all, I've definitely taken this journey! I love to show off, and I have learned a good bit about how to do it. I think the main thing that makes a difference is the underwear and the pants/shorts you choose. Even guys with small cocks can sport a bulge in the right clothes. Guys like me with big cocks can really sport a bulge.

It first off depends on what your cock is like flaccid. For me, I have a very long flaccid cock (5-6.5"), so I prefer to show bulge by wearing roomy underwear (I find Saxx and Andrew Christian to be the best) and shorts or pants without excess crotch space, but still enough room for everything to sit comfortably. So my cock sort of snakes down my leg a bit, and in certain shorts/pants, it's pretty obvious. What you don't want is underwear or pants that are so tight that they crush everything. That might show a bulge, but it will be uncomfortable and probably a smaller bulge that you want. Commando is an option, but you do risk being a little overly vulgar as this can show the outline or your penis and the head very clearly. But if that's what you're going for, by all means, do it! I would advise trying on a variety of shorts/pants in stores to see which ones show your bulge off the way you want. This could take quite a while, but it will be worth the effort.

If you're cock does not hang low like mine, I'm not as certain what to advise, but you might want underwear that pushes everything up, thus making your cock stick out more. I think the shorts/pants situation would still be safe.

Another option is just wear sweatpants. Hard to hide a meat sword in sweatpants.

First of all, bless you because we need more guys to show off what they're packing.

Second of all, I've definitely taken this journey! I love to show off, and I have learned a good bit about how to do it. I think the main thing that makes a difference is the underwear and the pants/shorts you choose. Even guys with small cocks can sport a bulge in the right clothes. Guys like me with big cocks can really sport a bulge.

It first off depends on what your cock is like flaccid. For me, I have a very long flaccid cock (5-6.5"), so I prefer to show bulge by wearing roomy underwear (I find Saxx and Andrew Christian to be the best) and shorts or pants without excess crotch space, but still enough room for everything to sit comfortably. So my cock sort of snakes down my leg a bit, and in certain shorts/pants, it's pretty obvious. What you don't want is underwear or pants that are so tight that they crush everything. That might show a bulge, but it will be uncomfortable and probably a smaller bulge that you want. Commando is an option, but you do risk being a little overly vulgar as this can show the outline or your penis and the head very clearly. But if that's what you're going for, by all means, do it! I would advise trying on a variety of shorts/pants in stores to see which ones show your bulge off the way you want. This could take quite a while, but it will be worth the effort.

If you're cock does not hang low like mine, I'm not as certain what to advise, but you might want underwear that pushes everything up, thus making your cock stick out more. I think the shorts/pants situation would still be safe.

Another option is just wear sweatpants. Hard to hide a meat sword in sweatpants.

Completely agree with being careful about finding underwear that doesn't crush everything. For the OP, I have straps from the virile brand that have a pouch specific for big cocks that I find are pretty comfortable and don't crush everything. Check then out.

Virile Men's Jockstraps

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My normal daytime outfit is skintight jeans with a thong underneath. A thong keeps my cock in place and under some control if I start getting hard. I wear bulge thongs a lot because they show off my package better and are designed specifically to do that. I also like thongs because that means there's no underwear cloth to get in the way of denim that I want clinging tightly as much of my bare skin as possible.
I have one pair of French Moroccan stretch jeans created for the main purpose of showing off your cock and ass but I mainly wear them to clubs or parties
Some dudes like jock straps because they like to show off the leg straps of what they're wearing, but I like a single narrow strap invisible in my crack with a bit of a triangle on top.
That's my way of showing off my cock which is a little under six inches soft. But it's not the only way. I have a buddy who looks pretty hot going commando under sweat pants.
I'm turned on by the idea of showing the outlines of my cock down my leg. But when I do it there have been times when the squeeze of the denim against my cock have made me cum. So I go the bulge route
Don't forget the possibilities of beach or pool. Throw out those fucking board shorts, which should only be worn by dudes terrified of showing the world that they have something called a cock between their legs.

I wear these to the beach now to show off my cock. I position my balls & cock so they don't stick to my leg when I put these on & I display a very nice bulge. Very very few men I've seen wear something similar so I love being the outlier.

Attachments

Reactions: 2cfox and Pepijn

Girthy99

Legendary Member
Media
In the summer I go commando. I’m 6.5” soft and u can see it hanging down my leg very clear in my shorts. In the winter I wear snug jeans and saxx underwear. Shows a nice bulge.
I sometimes wonder if you can be charged by the police because your showing your cock off in your cloths. Can they do anything if it is very clear to see your entire cock in your shorts?

Reactions: Kliss

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have 9.5 inch dick. I recently started getting into showing my dick off more and I love the attention. Feel bad sometimes because living in nyc you can walk past children and I feel weird. But anyways. I freeballed a lot during the summer and I wore a cock ring that would help keep my dick hard but having a big dick really had me sticking out so you could easily notice it. I do tend to just wear sweatpants and keep my ring on there too.
I did take some underwear and cut the crotch part out just so my dick can hang out and not be restricted. I need another cock ring because the one I think I have now my dick has gotten used to it and it won't stay hard like it used to.

Grey & white sweatpants work best

I have 9.5 inch dick. I recently started getting into showing my dick off more and I love the attention. Feel bad sometimes because living in nyc you can walk past children and I feel weird. But anyways. I freeballed a lot during the summer and I wore a cock ring that would help keep my dick hard but having a big dick really had me sticking out so you could easily notice it. I do tend to just wear sweatpants and keep my ring on there too.
I did take some underwear and cut the crotch part out just so my dick can hang out and not be restricted. I need another cock ring because the one I think I have now my dick has gotten used to it and it won't stay hard like it used to.

Grey & white sweatpants work best

What type of cock ring are you wearing that's comfortable enough to wear in a everyday setting?

Reactions: gymman2020

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What type of cock ring are you wearing that's comfortable enough to wear in a everyday setting?
it was a silicone rubber one i got from nola but like i said i think my dick has gotten used to the tightness so I may have to get a new one

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My normal daytime outfit is skintight jeans with a thong underneath. A thong keeps my cock in place and under some control if I start getting hard. I wear bulge thongs a lot because they show off my package better and are designed specifically to do that. I also like thongs because that means there's no underwear cloth to get in the way of denim that I want clinging tightly as much of my bare skin as possible.
I have one pair of French Moroccan stretch jeans created for the main purpose of showing off your cock and ass but I mainly wear them to clubs or parties
Some dudes like jock straps because they like to show off the leg straps of what they're wearing, but I like a single narrow strap invisible in my crack with a bit of a triangle on top.
That's my way of showing off my cock which is a little under six inches soft. But it's not the only way. I have a buddy who looks pretty hot going commando under sweat pants.
I'm turned on by the idea of showing the outlines of my cock down my leg. But when I do it there have been times when the squeeze of the denim against my cock have made me cum. So I go the bulge route
Don't forget the possibilities of beach or pool. Throw out those fucking board shorts, which should only be worn by dudes terrified of showing the world that they have something called a cock between their legs.
RE: your remarks about board shorts, your views have been very limited: hanging low, and especially if white or lightly colored, leaves little to the imagination.
boardshorts.jpg
boardshorts 2.jpg
boardshorts 1.jpg

Could u be charged for this?

Probably.

Men have to do the same thing women do when wearing yoga pants. Imply. Yes, her pussy is clearly imprinted in the form of a camel toe, but she still has plausible deniability as she can claim she's covered, so you can't call it indecent.

Women imply things, they never overtly say it. You gotta play their game when interacting with them in order to get them to bend to your will. At least when you're trying to fuck them.

Girthy99

Legendary Member
Media
We're talking about public beaches - in Hawaii, there is a lax attitude about swim/surf wear. Private clubs/pools may have other standards, especially if family oriented. Cops have better things to do than patrol for VPLs.
I’m just curious if they can do anything. In the summer I free ball and you can clearly see my cock hanging down my leg. I always wonder if a person can get in trouble for this.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

65838-1269190901-a6472f83a6a3ea36941421bbe90ff941.jpg

You might try lightweight boxers as a way to transition. The thin layer of material will help with leaking, but will still let you hang freely. Gym shorts and track pants will show your outline well. Not everyone will notice, but the ones who look will definitely be obvious.