Wants Bigger Cock

BERT2217

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My nephew is 13 years old and just started puberty, He dose not have a father that lives with him, so I am the one that take care of all the " dad " things. All the men on my side of the family have small cock. Is there any way to insure that he is hung better and when should it start.

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure what you are asking.

Are you wanting to twitch your nose like Samantha and wish upon him a large phallus after puberty?

I would suggest that you mentor him as your position in the family would have.

Other members of the family with smaller cocks don't make them any less worthwhile as people-nor will your nephew if his destiny is to not be 'endowed'.

I find your posting trite.

Cherish this young man and nurture him spiritually and mentally and let nature do what it will do-naturally !

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BERT2217 said:
My nephew is 13 years old and just started puberty, He dose not have a father that lives with him, so I am the one that take care of all the " dad " things. All the men on my side of the family have small cock. Is there any way to insure that he is hung better and when should it start.

Which side of the family is his father from? If it's the other side then there may be no need for concern Come to think of it there's no real need for concern about his penis size anyway since even the small penised men in your family have been able to do the needed job of getting errect, slipping in enough, and then ejaculating a lively sperm that created the children in the family. Just give him the basic sex talk and warnings about diseases and pregnancy Don't get into the size matter unless he asks and then tell him it's not all about size it's about how he uses what he has

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BERT2217 said:

Think back to your own emergence as a young pubescent man! You would not have wanted any outside interference in that period of your life so give him the same option ! Be there to help him over the rough spots.. but leave that cock of his alone!! It is private territory , and not for you to manage or try to change in any way. And why are you even considering doing so? Has he raised concerns to you that he might end up with a teenie cock ? Or, is this thought your's alone? Remember , there is a fine line between guiding his sexual development and molesting him! Be the good father he needs!:wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BERT2217 said:

I can assure you that helping the young man work on having a larger cock is not a typical duty of a father. Instead it will probably eat away at his self esteem. Why not try something that will make him feel good about himself instead.

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't agree more! Your job is to be a good male role model. Teach him that its OK to be strong and its OK to be sensitive. Help him explore a variety of interests. Don't judge him, guide him. When he expresses doubts about himself (and he will), let him know that it is a normal part of life and we all have doubts and question our abilities. Assure him he is loved! The last thing (the very last thing) you should worry about is his dick!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
BERT2217 said:

If you do all the "dad" things, then you have a responsibility to teach the boy to love himself as he is, and not attach his self esteem to a body part.

There are more important things than penis size.