war against terror

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
80,000 less boots on the ground also saves 80,000 legs and feet, 400,000 toes and 80,000 arms and 80,000 hands and 400,000 fingers(including thumbs), besides saving 40, 000 possible head injuries. On the flip side, drones(UAV's) and robots(synths) don't need to eat, sleep go to the bathroom, wear clothes, etc..

only
need one fanatical General (5 star prefferred init)
to suggest/tell his commander in chief, that say the Russians or Chinese inadvertently farted

and they willl triple the 80-000 'boots on the groung'at the blink of a gnats shit'

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
vince favourite mention of people currently
USA can claim anyone is up to terrorist acts, but China dare mention anyone and its seemigly suspect' duh'
note
i know nothing about them,China or there situaion, but interested to hear your story on it, if you feel so inclined to relate it vince
no offence inended, een to learn what you know/what you may want to share, about my relatives' true ....
GOOGLE

Inside Story: Uighurs in the firing line in China?

Published on Jul 12, 2015
Uighur Muslims complain of cultural and religious suppression, along with economic marginalisation in China's far western region of Xinjiang.For some, the only escape is to leave.Chinese government leaders accuse Uighur separatists of fomenting what they call "terrorism".Now, Beijing has gone a step further, saying more than 100 Uighurs deported from Thailand on Thursday were heading to join the wars in Syria

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in relation to this post
knock out the ordinary folk by 40-000
and replace them with a seemingly 'open' tg person huh ..

US Army plans to cut 40,000 troops
Published on Jul 10, 2015
The US Army will cut the number of soldiers by 40.000 by September 2018. Military officials say they’re trying to save money, but critics warn this will weaken security. Al Jazeera’s Rosiland Jordan has the details.

Plan Would Let Transgender People Serve Openly in Military

Monday, July 13, 2015 5:49 PM
The Pentagon is finalizing a plan to allow transgender people to openly serve in the military beginning early next year, Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter said Monday.
The plan would end what is seen as one of the last discriminatory rules about who can enlist or be commissioned in the military. It would also represent a tacit recognition of the fact that thousands of transgender people already are in uniform.
Read more »

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so
War against terror, or just War for Wars sake aka USA vs anything/anyone/anywhere
i thought the US was getting OUT of Afghanistan
or was that Iraq, both Countries i believe it is still infiltrating/dopminating
along with the many others ...
bitch and moan re Russia and the 21 Counytry Ukraine, and its dounbtful they were there anyway
people dont klnow people dont care, if your not aware, you can just plead ignorance about what your Countrys doing huh'..

AFGHANISTAN

US doubles air strikes in Afghanistan

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/...er&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=july_16_2015

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
I have family four members in the military. They have all spent time in Afghanistan and Iraq. Seeing the situation devolve has pissed them off royally. They recount stories of their lost and wounded brothers. They feel that everything they sacrificed body and soul was for nothing. Two of them who have families of their own and have decided not to continue their military careers. They love being part of the military, but feel betrayed by their government.

I never agreed with the Iraq war. Anyone who paid attention would have known the justification for that was pure bullshit. The Afghanistan war however I was in support of in the beginning. Can't say I was against the pull out Iraq or drawing down of troop in Afghanistan. And Libya was a disaster. Can't believe they are still pushing for "regime change" in any middle east country. It has never ended well for the US or it's allies. As cruel as it may sound, dictators are needed there to keep the war lords in check. These are artificial countries that have proven time and again that they can't handle democracy. Dictators or Kings, they need someone telling them how to live or they start annihilating each other.

I refuse to support another war there or vote for any moron politician that still thinks military intervention there is a good idea. Providing arms to rebel forces is a mistake. Every time it has been done in the past, those very weapons have eventually been used against us. The best thing we (the US, UK, Russia, China, France, Italy,Germany) can do is leave. If you want to help them, air drop food and medical supplies. Provide relief funds to the neighboring countries that are taking in refugees. Otherwise, stay out of it and let them deal with their own shit.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for your post Greysun
interesting read, i feel for your military family
i know its very easy for me4to sit in a peaceful comfortable untouched with Wars country like NZ and rubbish virtually every other Country in the World
btw
i am never going to stop putting out there my thoughts and any information,on what i consider are absolute travesties on mankind, politics or no, am damn sure theres always some very nasty other reason for each and every war, than what we are told, and led to believe
i just dont believe at all now that we humans deserve to be on this planet, and if i get to see its destruction in my lifetime, i think i would die quite happily
a natural occurence would be my personal preference .. a sunday am rave'

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
despite'

theres some wonderful beautiful dedicated parents/people in amongst these Wars ..

GOOGLE

The Cure - Jordan’s Rehabilitation Clinic for Victims of War

Published on Jul 20, 2015
We visit the only hospital in the Middle East dedicated to free reconstructive surgery for people injured in war.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have family four members in the military. They have all spent time in Afghanistan and Iraq. Seeing the situation devolve has pissed them off royally. They recount stories of their lost and wounded brothers. They feel that everything they sacrificed body and soul was for nothing. Two of them who have families of their own and have decided not to continue their military careers. They love being part of the military, but feel betrayed by their government.

I never agreed with the Iraq war. Anyone who paid attention would have known the justification for that was pure bullshit. The Afghanistan war however I was in support of in the beginning. Can't say I was against the pull out Iraq or drawing down of troop in Afghanistan. And Libya was a disaster. Can't believe they are still pushing for "regime change" in any middle east country. It has never ended well for the US or it's allies. As cruel as it may sound, dictators are needed there to keep the war lords in check. These are artificial countries that have proven time and again that they can't handle democracy. Dictators or Kings, they need someone telling them how to live or they start annihilating each other.

I refuse to support another war there or vote for any moron politician that still thinks military intervention there is a good idea. Providing arms to rebel forces is a mistake. Every time it has been done in the past, those very weapons have eventually been used against us. The best thing we (the US, UK, Russia, China, France, Italy,Germany) can do is leave. If you want to help them, air drop food and medical supplies. Provide relief funds to the neighboring countries that are taking in refugees. Otherwise, stay out of it and let them deal with their own shit.

Interesting that the assumption is the war on terror is "out there." It is apparent it is now closer to home, with the senseless attack in Chattanooga on our own soil. Not a word here from anyone on these innocents cut down for no reason by a crazy. No dedicated threads. Not a word.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
Interesting that the assumption is the war on terror is "out there." It is apparent it is now closer to home, with the senseless attack in Chattanooga on our own soil. Not a word here from anyone on these innocents cut down for no reason by a crazy. No dedicated threads. Not a word.

What would you like to discuss about it. Fuzzy has a feeling that it's a certain word you want to see a liberal mention...

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The parents said their son was suffering from mental illness, but I doubt that's what you're after...I posted a link in the Trump thread that also covers this topic.
Tom Hartman-The Big Picture

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
watch this
if you want to see War on/against terror
must be confusing for the US to decide if to use dranes or air strikes huh
a few killings or mass killings/ if you never had the murderous weaponry you couldent do so much damage
and in the 'next breath' you have an asbsolute fear/paranoia, about you Country comming unde attack
FUCK YOUs
consequencesn of War, wherever ..
GOOGLE

featured documentary - living beneath the Drone

Al Jazeera English
The devastating impact that war and living under the constant threat of drones has had on the people of Afghanistan.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting that the assumption is the war on terror is "out there." It is apparent it is now closer to home, with the senseless attack in Chattanooga on our own soil. Not a word here from anyone on these innocents cut down for no reason by a crazy. .
and it is surprising that war should finally come to the Us mainland because?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
always been suspect of anything and everything
all and any every Counry going Fn nuts over things to do with War on/against terror,
US escalated the whole thing from the start, as well ..

“Support MH17 Truth”: OSCE Monitors Identify “Shrapnel and Machine Gun-Like Holes” indicating Shelling. No Evidence of a Missile Attack. Shot Down by a Military Aircraft

http://www.globalresearch.ca/suppor...-no-firm-evidence-of-a-missile-attack/5394324

su251-400x247.jpg

Su-25 aircraft

This article was first published by GR on September 9, 2014. In the context of the July 29, 2015 United Nations Security Council Resolution vetoed by Russia, it should be emphasized that the evidence confirms that MH17 was not brought down by a surface to air missile.

The West accuses Russia and the Donbass separatists of having brought down the plane with a Buk missile. IT’S A LIE.

The evidence available in September 2014 –including a BBC report which the BBC decided to suppress– refutes the official story. The alleged role of Russia in bringing down the plane was used as a justification to implement the economic sanctions regime against Moscow.

Michel Chossudovsky, July 29, 2015

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and
eat moms pie'
not every aimed for post is a winner'

US-trained Syrian fighters refusing to fight

Published on Aug 7, 2015
Syrian fighters trained by the United States are now refusing to fight.In the past few days, five of the US backed recruits have been detained by the al-Qaeda-affiliated al-Nusra Front. A sixth recruit has reportedly been killed.The US-backed group, Division 30, is accusing the Pentagon of misrepresenting its mission.The fighters say they signed up to battle the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, not the al-Nusra Front.The group is also opposed to US air strikes carried out on al-Nusra Front fighters in recent days.In a statement, the Pentagon denies it distorted its battle plan.Al Jazeera's Kimberly Halkett reports from Washington D.C.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
midd;e east Wars
just go on and on
take a week off ignoring it and return to same ole same ole. animals all ..

Yemen war escalates
70utB6HtGt-Ve9tyUx9tPTsDH9no5RohyB69KH_tiaikubugmekswC6EMImVrfeyqHH1JnkSzb6pAfaS4rsoEk0hw_EGqNIRhvI7wgI4br-6o-YdmAfeRQuwv0aatNlpaKFX0ltTEe6OmE5_nG7J1Hx77FpXSQt3ExRIZDQvS0L0YsDpQk8-sNbj53vBbVkm=s0-d-e1-ft

BRUCE RIEDEL for Al-Monitor

The Yemeni people are paying a frightful toll as Saudi Arabia and its allies escalate the war in the country.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

legacy seeker
or just casually wanting to spend a trillion, and try to continue terrorizing the Russians duh'
setting things up for the next incomming Warmonger Westerner i suppose ..

Obama Wants to Spend a Trillion Dollars on New Generation of Nuclear Weapons

I didn't notice any stories that bothered to mention the fact that the ...

Not surprisingly, there’s been a proliferation of print and broadcast stories on the making of the bomb, the politics of the bomb, the dropping of the bomb, the survivors of the bomb—you name it. The Washington Post even ran a story about a 390-year-old Japanese white pine now in the U.S. National Arboretum that survived the Hiroshima blast.

http://ecowatch.com/2015/08/11/obam...ail&utm_term=0_49c7d43dc9-dc482a6edd-85968677

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Jeb Bush Blames The Rise Of ISIS On Obama, Clinton

"It is simply wrong to assert that ISIS arose in the vacuum after American troops left," Sullivan said. "ISIS grew out of Al Qaeda in Iraq. And where did AQI come from? It didn't exist before the invasion. It emerged in no small part as a result of President’s Bush's failed strategy."

Seems another bush wants another war.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for that article tempo
dont really get such llocal reports like that here, our media are picky, and never saw it elsewhere
couldent rteally lpsg like such either

gee those bush devils are as Fucked as Trump huh
republicans are glory seekers trying to be populist politicians
arrealing to the like minded'

rbkwp, had his say in the UK elections and now starting on thje US ones haha

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
shameful the way of the World currently
there was a day only recently, a few years ago, when Australia flew only peaceful missions ..
not saying its not totally unneccsary either
shame ..

National security demands air strikes in Syria: Tehan

Australia must start air strikes against Islamic State targets in Syria but should let the UN handle the issue of putting 'boots on the ground', says Federal Parliament's intelligence and security committee chairman Dan Tehan.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
absolutely unbelievable how humankind have deterioated so much over the decades to be authorizing wanton blatant killings of there fellow human
air strikes
absolutely disgusting .

Hundreds of casualties as Syrian government air strikes target Douma

Published on Aug 16, 2015
In Syria, one of the most devastating government air strikes since the war began has killed more than 100 people and injured another 300.The strikes hit the main market in Douma - a rebel held suburb in Damascus. Witnesses say more strikes were launched as people rushed to help the wounded. 300 were injured. The strikes come on the same day that UN humanitarian chief Stephen O'Brien visited Damascus for the first time since his appointment in May.He met with Syria's Foreign Minister Walid Muallem, who said Syria is committed to meeting the needs of the people. The strikes also came as a deal for safe passage to civilians fell through. Al Jazeera's Zeina Khodr reports

Syrian government warplanes attack market, killing 80: activists

Activists say at least 80 people have died and more than 200 are injured after Syrian government warplanes attacked a busy market in a rebel-held area, just 11 kilometres from the centre of the capital Damascus.