war against terror

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
related !!!

dont believe Obama used to speak so hesitantly ..
the stress of so much killing perhaps, right or wrong,i will add
it is a mistake to boast 'we have the finest military / minds in the world tho

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
QUESTION
war on terror, what has it achieved?

THAT
is what i want to know, silly buggers appeared to have no reason for its attack
sort of stupid thing that ISRAEL comes up with, often!!!
well jused to, hasent lately because it hasent hasd 100pc backing with Obama at the helm, me thinkks

Inside Story: Who is France at war with?

Published on Nov 16, 2015
Presenter: Adrian FinighanGuests:Bruno Tertrais - Senior Research Fellow at the Foundation for Strategic Research and former policy adviser to the French Ministry of Defence.Robert Wesley - President of the Terrorism Research Initiative.Eugenio Lilli - Founder Chairperson, King’s College London, US Foreign Policy

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

always been a little suspect re these Fr attacks
dont give a shit
but claiming responsibility etc, doesent neccessarily proove shit
did the same with the airliner and, still hasernt been proven yet
so much for all there clever technology supposerdly'

REFRESHER

all respect of course, to those who have lost there lives in the Paris attacks
but
FRANCE is no stranger to terrorism activities/call it what you will
just placing an alternative thought out there ..
any govts likely to do anything, to try and achiever its aims
good ploy for the entire Eu to stop any taking in of the migrant refugees, for example!!!
and who knows what goes on behind thje convenient g 20 at this time, closed doors
thyre all a pack of evil bastards ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Speaking of...Fox News is having an orgasm over the shoot-out in France. The full military might of France were pitted against two stereotypical made-for-propaganda muslim brothers Said and Cherif Kouachi and a good-buddy of theirs that went into a Jewish deli for a pastrami sandwich and hostages. Naturally he ended up really most sincerely dead as well. But because it was a Kosher market, the media is going bonkers over the anti-semitic angle of this terrorist story. So much for the Kouachi brothers being a highly-trained and armed terrorist army.

How the hell did two guys in a Citroen call for a response of 90,000 French police and paramilitary soldiers? To put those numbers in perspective, this is about 62% of the total that stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944. And they still haven't captured the Kosher supermarket terrorist's girlfriend, Nayat Boumediene.

I'm trying to grasp parallels in American history. Way back in 1974 there was a group that called themselves the Symbionese Liberation Army. It was headed by an African-American fellow from Cleveland named Donald DeFreeze or Donald DeepFreeze. It wasn't so much an army as a rag-tag platoon of a half-dozen nut-cases including a kidnapped heiress turned member named Patty Hurst. Their motto was good sex and bad drugs were the hallmarks of a great civilization as they whomped and stomped their way from small-time California robbery to robbery.

Eventually the SLA was caught in a run-down house in beautiful south-central L.A. with half the available police from San Diego to Eureka surrounding it. Like their Parisian counterparts, the "Symbionese Zees" and their collection of pea shooters were no match for California's finest, some of whom may have also stormed the beaches of Normandy. In the blink of an eye the house was obliterated, Donald DeepFreeze was sent in a body bag back to Cleveland and Patty Hurst was sent packing back to daddy after getting de-programmed from the Stockholm Syndrome. The world was safe again for democracy and apple pie.

Care to provide an update?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
news
WTF is frencfhmen ALLENDE raving on about 'desyroying AIS'
let the attacks happen, trying the sympathy game, getting all on his side because a minimal amount were killed

countries only at risk because of there bungling
LONDON never had as much of a problem, not impressed!!!

getting more suspect and sick of the possible deceit and crap that could be comming from this
if its legitimate, wont to late for me to swallow my pride
rather say somethingf now than be taken in with possible hysteria/hype
SICK of all the deciet these days

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
news
WTF is frencfhmen ALLENDE raving on about 'desyroying AIS'
let the attacks happen, trying the sympathy game, getting all on his side because a minimal amount were killed

countries only at risk because of there bungling
LONDON never had as much of a problem, not impressed!!!

getting more suspect and sick of the possible deceit and crap that could be comming from this
if its legitimate, wont to late for me to swallow my pride
rather say somethingf now than be taken in with possible hysteria/hype
SICK of all the deciet these days

It did seem over the top but... he did mention enlisting the aid of countries that "Can really fight ISIS" which means... Russia.

Russia is sort of scratching their heads wondering why they are asking for more Russian cooperation now... because they have been continually offering it and getting repeatedly turned down... is France really serious about asking for help and forming a broad coalition (which just means working with Russia instead of working against them)?

We'll see right?

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We'll see right?

yes Tri personal thibg felt the need to express
know it may not be an unpopular tyheory but not concerned what others may think/say nothing
its mine and i am pretttty resoluted re it curtrently, if tottally wrong thats cool, nothing lost, absolutely no different to the many BS things that we see elsewhere

agree Russias really being subtely encouraged to get more involved cautiouly requested huh ..

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Care to provide an update?

I understand your point Jjz1109. That previous post I made was an outgrowth from the Charlie Hebdo attack early this year. But please don't take your eye off underlying causal factors of radical Muslim terror. It has little to do with their envy of our western Caucasian freedoms and everything about our invasion to overthrow Middle East and North African governments that won't play ball with the U.S. (and more importantly Israel) on corporate and banking cartel interests, particularly oil and natural resources. The Arab Spring was brought to you courtesy of the C.I.A. and Mossad.

For a more extensive and more articulate analysis of the current situation might I suggest http://www.craigbhulet.com Hulet was a high-level C.I.A. terrorism analyst with an extensive military education and background who has the courage to cut-through the mandatory propaganda line on our current international crises.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
something i agree with
its an RT spokesperson and a GR article ..
sooo if your that type of person who has no interest in the alternative, and just want to believe in the western spin, dont bother viewing duh!!!

Don’t Allow The Paris Terrorist Attacks to be a Pretext for War and Racism

The following video is an interview Sara Flounders conducted with RT International on Friday night, Nov 13, just after the attacks in Paris, as news was breaking.

It is a discussion of the French government’s war in Syria – a war the majority of French people oppose. Also it deals with the way repression and racism is used against immigrant populations.

The rally at CNN in NYC on Sunday with the slogan: Don’t Allow Paris Attacks to be a Pretext for War and Racism was a response we need to duplicate,

http://www.globalresearch.ca/dont-a...ks-to-be-a-pretext-for-war-and-racism/5489676

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I understand your point Jjz1109. That previous post I made was an outgrowth from the Charlie Hebdo attack early this year. But please don't take your eye off underlying causal factors of radical Muslim terror. It has little to do with their envy of our western Caucasian freedoms and everything about our invasion to overthrow Middle East and North African governments that won't play ball with the U.S. (and more importantly Israel) on corporate and banking cartel interests, particularly oil and natural resources. The Arab Spring was brought to you courtesy of the C.I.A. and Mossad.

For a more extensive and more articulate analysis of the current situation might I suggest http://www.craigbhulet.com Hulet was a high-level C.I.A. terrorism analyst with an extensive military education and background who has the courage to cut-through the mandatory propaganda line on our current international crises.

Don't subscribe to your brand of reasoning. Tell me about the innocent lives lost on 9/11 (I knew 2), the babies on the Russian airliner, and the young, fresh faces in Paris. The jihadists don't need a reason to kill, or care who they kill. They are cowards who crave attention for some perceived cause. Meanwhile, it's people like you who have had to come up with warped excuses of blaming to oil companies or corporate / capitalist in order to process such horrors in your heads. You can't get your hands around it. How could there be such hatred and disregard for life? It must be something the evil west has done, or the oil companies, or the defense contractors, all in the name of profits (have you seen oil prices lately?), that has brought this upon us! Yes, that's it! They're to blame for innocent lives being killed, not the abused jihadists. They're just acting out, defending themselves.

Nope, those innocent victims of this war didn't bring this "upon themselves," and didn't deseve to die.

Reactions: MM1387

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It looks like since the "west" runs air strikes against ISIS, the bombs hit the right targets...

After the latest French air strikers, the leaders of ISIS and their families leave the Syrian city Rakka and move to Iraq.

Why wasn't it possible to do such strikes more early?

Reactions: MM1387

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It looks like since the "west" runs air strikes against ISIS, the bombs hit the right targets...

After the latest French air strikers, the leaders of ISIS and their families leave the Syrian city Rakka and move to Iraq.

Why wasn't it possible to do such strikes more early?
Maybe because one B
IG reason is because earlier, "the west" was the only one doing air strikes. Now that Russia is also bombing, it has really devolved into who is bombing the "right" targets and who is not? Pretty sick if you ask me!

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe because one B
IG reason is because earlier, "the west" was the only one doing air strikes. Now that Russia is also bombing, it has really devolved into who is bombing the "right" targets and who is not? Pretty sick if you ask me!
Might be are reason as well, but if so they could have done it even before the Paris attacks.

the question is, stopped France to care for "political reasons" or do they stopped to care for collateral damages?

For example, in the past France and the USA didn't bombed ISIS oil trucks and sources, simply because they sold their oil to "rebells" the west had as allies.
But oil is one of ISIS's main income sources as well...

If the western ally Al Quaida would have been in Rakka as well, it could have been as reason not to bomb the city.

But if the reason was the fear of collateral damage, i understand why they didn't bombed rhe city in the past and would see it critical that they did it now

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
incredible just what it takes for one country to virtually attempt tp knock out anothetr country and /or its people
genocide
supposedly justified by law sanctioned by emotions
we never did anything to cause it mind you ..

likely Fr is more pissed off now, that tyve been caught out again/attacked
they know how we felt now re terror tactics on home soil/a peace loving country
that asside, they have the emotioal sanctions of the entire 'west'
and are probably tired of this ongoing war with Syria
..plus
they sure dont want RUSSIA to get any possible credit

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Might be are reason as well, but if so they could have done it even before the Paris attacks.

the question is, stopped France to care for "political reasons" or do they stopped to care for collateral damages?

For example, in the past France and the USA didn't bombed ISIS oil trucks and sources, simply because they sold their oil to "rebells" the west had as allies.
But oil is one of ISIS's main income sources as well...

If the western ally Al Quaida would have been in Rakka as well, it could have been as reason not to bomb the city.

But if the reason was the fear of collateral damage, i understand why they didn't bombed rhe city in the past and would see it critical that they did it now
What it all comes down to is, "Who is calling the shots"? These military euphemisms, collateral damage, humanitarian bombing, surgical strikes, signature strikes sound like bureaucratic business type jargon; like calling a bus driver a "transportation engineer", garbage men are sanitation engineers, etc..
It's a lot of PR craft involving creating a narrative, framing events, "embedded" information and anonymous leaks.
NOW, since France has suffered "collateral damage", it's now OK to cause collateral damage to the other side. It's vengeance, doing something to the other side, a re-tribute, retribution.

Besides the Oil revenue source, IS also generates a billion dollars annually from Afghanistan Heroin, which is bad for the PR department, since in the 15 years the US has been in Afghanistan( a "narco-state); that country now supplies 90% of the world's supply of Heroin.
This RT link is 8 months old, but relevant, except for the US, which has labeled RT a "propaganda bullhorn"

So yes, this is head-scratching stuff..making yer hair fall out..but it's interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: Perados

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
There was a raid in Saint-Denis this morning. Police exchanged gunfire with a terrorist gang hiding out i two apartments. Some suicide vests were detonated. Over 5,000 rounds were fired. It seems that the ringleader of Friday's attack was killed. Apparently, they were planning another attack.

Prosecutor: Paris attacks ringleader Abdelhamid Abaaoud dead

Paris, France (CNN)The ringleader in last week's bloody terrorist attacks in Paris was killed in a pre-dawn raid Wednesday on an apartment building north of the French capital, the Paris prosecutor's office announced Thursday.

Authorities zeroed in on a building in the Paris suburb of Saint-Denis after picking up phone conversations indicating that a relative of Abdelhamid Abaaoud, who authorities believe coordinated the shootings and bombings that killed 129 people, may have been there, a Belgian counterterrorism official said.

French police believed Abaaoud himself was then still in the country, though they didn't know exactly where. Some residents in Saint-Denis told CNN that they had seen Abaaoud recently in the neighborhood and at a local mosque.

It turns out Abaaoud was in that building in Saint-Denis. And after a violent firefight that included explosions and gunfire, he was dead.​

Reactions: b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Reactions: tripod

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When they murdered some 224 men women and children by bombing a Russian airliner, ISIS was quite boastful about it. Since Russia's entry into the fray, working with France in air attacks, see:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/18/world/europe/russia-plane-crash-bomb.html?_r=0

Now they're saying they got the wrong target:

www.yahoo.com: ISIS says soda can bomb detonated on Russian plane got the wrong target

That's extremely interesting!

All of the terrorists in France seem to have been European nationals.

Yep and all of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were there on tourist visas... 15 out of the 18 were from Saudi Arabia.

And let's also be clear that EVERY ONE of those terrorists are SUNNI.