Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as if
for what its worth i geuss
6 years of conflict/more like mass civilian killiongs
continuous gabfest for another 10 years then a sombre UN head mutters
'war crimes committed'
we are a hopeless cause?

Inside Story - A war crimes investigation in Syria - but will anyon...

The UN General Assembly has voted to set up a panel to look into war crimes and human rights abuses committed during the Syrian war.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uhhmmm
did the US and the Western World plus others prolong a possibly unneccessary war/4 years worth of fighting/killing

weve been saying the Eu brought the migrant refugee issue on itself

BREAKING NEWS

In a turning point in the Syrian war, the government has taken full control of Aleppo after the last evacuation of rebel-held areas

Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:12 PM EST
The evacuation of civilians and fighters from the last rebel-held part of Aleppo concluded on Thursday after long delays because of frigid weather, putting all of Syria’s industrial capital back in the hands of President Bashar al-Assad’s forces for the first time since 2012.
Read more »

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

remember
the incredibly USA named 'inherent resolve'

Washington’s covert and tactical influence on Syria’s war

The US has been involved in diplomatic efforts to get the warring sides of Syria’s conflict together for political talks.
But its role in the Syrian war was not only focused on diplomacy

LISTEN/WATCH/learn believe

learnt off the USA supply the SAUDIS with munitions to do there dirty deeds of war and killings
this one YEMEN??

BRITISH arms exports to SAUDI ARABIA

UK Fuels Carnage in Yemen Through Political and Military Support to Saudi Arabia

Theresa May's apologetics for arming Saudi Arabia reflects the arms industry's role in shaping British foreign policy, says Andrew Smith of the Campaign Against Arms Trade

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=18006

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as you mentioned Boobs each successive USA President 'prepares the way' for the next President whomever that will be D or R
bitch and moan scrap like animals to become but end of the day, its all been prepared as to what wars will take place,for the next to take over and carry on

in the same breath bitch and moan about Russia or China doing similar or are they??

How Will Trump Wield Obama's Modernized Nukes?

The President-elect's off-the-cuff, ignorant and inconsistent remarks suggests he's either a cynical war profiteer or a true believer in the American myth that more militarism leads to fewer wars, says Noble Prize nominee David Swanson

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=18012

Reactions: Boobalaa

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lmao, Yup..just waiting for him to suggest The White House oughta be a different color..lol..just to rile people up more

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
xyz concerned about hamas huh
conveniently forgetting his own Contrys criminal behaviour over the centuries

Israel thread or here,the message remains the same

i doubt Hamas would have access to sophisticated killing power such as these illegal?? weapons

So I wonder was the Berlin terrorist attack a false flag by the evil Zionist jews? RKWBP and Boobalaa?

I'm surprised you've not said it by now.

Saudi Arabia and UK-supplied cluster bombs: what do we know?
British government faces several difficult questions over what it knew after Riyadh confirms use of munitions in Yemen

5976.jpg

the mere fact destructive weaponry is supplied at all is the criminal aspect of it all and the UK is entirely to blame,no one else'

Given the highly complex, secretive and sensitive – and for the UK, profitable – relationship between the two countries, neither outcome is palatable.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...plied-cluster-bombs-yemen-war-what-do-we-know

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

xnxxxv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
xyz concerned about hamas huh
conveniently forgetting his own Contrys criminal behaviour over the centuries

Israel thread or here,the message remains the same

i doubt Hamas would have access to sophisticated killing power such as these illegal?? weapons

So I wonder was the Berlin terrorist attack a false flag by the evil Zionist jews? RKWBP and Boobalaa?

I'm surprised you've not said it by now.

Saudi Arabia and UK-supplied cluster bombs: what do we know?
British government faces several difficult questions over what it knew after Riyadh confirms use of munitions in Yemen

5976.jpg

the mere fact destructive weaponry is supplied at all is the criminal aspect of it all and the UK is entirely to blame,no one else'

Given the highly complex, secretive and sensitive – and for the UK, profitable – relationship between the two countries, neither outcome is palatable.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...plied-cluster-bombs-yemen-war-what-do-we-know

Can't quote me directly or use my name correctly either so I'll take what you say with a grain of salt.

At least the UK acknowledges peoples right's to exist the same cannot be said for Hamas, Saudi arabia, Iran, Syria.

the UK doesn't criminalise or punish via death homosexuality.

but do go on and try to explain how exactly we're as evil as then I'm actually intrigued by this.

If you want to bring up past brutality Islam have over 1200 years of it so lets try to stay relevant to the last 50 years or so just to make it easier for you.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

so important to get a pseudo aka BS moniker correct huh xyz

it is really stupid for a person to defend his Countrys very bad killing humans policies did you consider that

and please try not to quote me as i feel obliged to reply, plus everything you come up with is utter crap so id prefer not to communicate with you huh

Can't quote me directly or use my name correctly either so I'll take what you say with a grain of salt.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

refreshing the War in Syria
uneasy truce seemingly holding
seems to have quitened down and maybe a form of peaceish holding,most of us hopeful

probably like a form of peace in Israel no one will ever be ccomefortable with that one if it ever happened

certainly no suggestion of 'well done'to those who have got it to this stage by those who caused/prolonged it

Would Putin accept Turkish
buffer zone in Syria?

RTSQWHY-1-570.jpg

FEHIM TAŞTEKIN for Al-Monitor

Heavy casualties at al-Bab and the recently released video of IS' burning alive of two Turkish soldiers have not affected Turkey’s Operation Euphrates Shield.

When Turkey launched Operation Euphrates Shield on Aug. 24, two objectives were declared: to distance the Islamic State (IS) from the Turkish border, and to prevent the Kurds who had crossed to the west of the Euphrates River, despite Turkey’s stated red lines, from connecting with Afrin.

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...-syria-russia-putin-buffer.html#ixzz4U3zi5pA6

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

laughing'

at the sick culture that is now the SAUDIs lot
since they have gone all USA killing Puppett style theyre carrying things to the extreme at the expense of there own people it seems huh

USA suipplied munitions/dragging out old UK munitions
air strike bombing killing maiming all and sundry
then claiming they made mistakes/given wrong information

same difference Royal Saudi family or not?

need a pseudo Christian war to seal it all me thinks???
maybe Pence will assisst in that?

see what if Trump treats them as Obama has done of late ..

TOP STORIES

Palaces, yachts and Lamborghinis: Saudi royals spend lavishly on themselves, even as they impose austerity on their subjects

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 11:31 AM EST
Sustained low oil prices have strained the economy and forced questions about whether the royal family — with thousands of members and still growing — can simultaneously maintain its opulent lifestyle and its unchallenged grip on the country.
Read more »
22SAUDI1-superJumbo.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/27/w...t_ta_20161227&nlid=64436595&ref=headline&_r=0

Last edited:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
and this is how VICE media sees and reports, not to mention who they associate Trumps utterance with

aaahh well welcome to 2017 .. ha'

Trump’s nuclear weapons tweet “had a certain Kim Jong-un flavor to it”
Both of these articles point out the fact that the US blew a chance for Russia to become a part of Europe including the European Union and maybe even NATO.

Russia could be our friend. The situation in the former Soviet Union is tricky. The Crimea is historically Russian. I suspect that Putin could have done a better job of bring the Crimea into Russia and solved some other issues as well.

It wasn't until I looked closely at a map of Ukraine and realized that the western section is below Moscow and not that many miles south.

Any serious student of history would see that grave consequences could result from Ukraine becoming a part of the European Unino and even more so NATO.

Putin and the West should have negotiated the entire package of problems. Ukraine and Russia could have had agreed to a free trade zone. The western provinces of Ukraine could have been given a bit more autonomy. The US and Russia could have signed a treaty with Ukraine guaranteeing Ukraine's neutrality in foreign affairs much in the way that was done with Austria.

Somehow the Crimea becoming a part of Russia had to be agreed to. Perhaps a ten mile corridor along the edge of the Crimea to a port giving Ukraine access to the sea.

While not all here are professing Christians and some are anti-Christian. Nevertheless, Russia is a European nation and the Russian Orthodox Church is doing well there. There is much more that united Russians with the US and Western Europe than unites us with China.

Russian population is in decline. I remember reading that "somebody's national economy is eight times the size of Russia. I think it was the US. If so, a Cold War arms race could cause another collapse in the Russian government much like the fall of the USSR.

General Dwight D Eisenhower, the five star American General who also served as president said in his farewell address that America needs to watch the industrial-military complex. There are many arms manufacturers here in the US that want an arms race. That means lots of profits for them.

America needs to spend that money on infrastructure. Rebuilding inner cities that are fast becoming no different than the worst slums of India or any other Third World Country.

What good is it to the American people to have all this power when the lives of most Americans suffer economically to build an even larger military.

Our greatest threat is various forms of terrorism where people are willing to commit suicide to succeed in the destruction of parts of America and Europe.

Had those trillions of dollars been spent on making the lives of the people in the Middle East better, then perhaps we wouldn't have ISIS which is Sunni, not Shiite as in Iran.

I fear that the US may collapse under Trump. A war between the white fascists and the rest of America could cause the collapse of government with the army called in to restore order. I hope my fears are unfounded!

Protests can easily turn into a inter city battle against an invasion of white fascists.

For the record I am a WASP. White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. My brand of Protestant includes the Episcopal Church a branch of the Anglican Communion, The United Church of Christ, The United Methodist Church, The Presbyterian Church USA, The Disciples of Christ and others and is refereed to as main line Protestants. Many Christians in the US are classified as Evangelical or Holiness.

I have no use for the fascist movement. Too many Americans died in WWII fighting fascism for America to now embrace it.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

all QUIET on the Western USA/Eu front huh?
nary a word spoken??

wonder if theyre all hoping the migrant reugee issue will dissapear as well?
of course they will forever and a day say
Russia killed many civilians ..

Turkey and Russia preparing Syria ceasefire agreement

Turkey and Russia are preparing an agreement for a ceasefire in Syria, Turkey's Foreign Minister says, adding Ankara will not budge on its opposition to President Bashar al-Assad staying in power.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
methinks gutless Obama never wanted to mix it with CHINA
left that for another President

his admin continually hassling RUSSIA was there thang,right to the very end huh

tbh
hope Trump doesent bow to this request,think its China doing a usual USA interferring in other countries affairs,an OBAMA specialty,altho he crys wolf if others are suspected of ..
loser!

China calls on the United States to ban visit from Taiwanese leader Tsai Ing-wen

http://www.smh.com.au/world/china-c...smh_newsalert&instance=2016-12-30--17-59--UTC

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

how often is the USA supposedly mightiest country in the world excluded from anything

what an embarrarsement
great sendoff for OBAMAMA
probably why he/theyre trying a last dig at Vlad
and of course like any ceasefire its more than likely going to fail,we know that

Russia Announces Syria Ceasefire Deal That Excludes the US

Author Reese Ehrlich details the many reasons why the deal could fall apart

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=18031

haha
who demands anything from the USA

Turkey demands US support
for its operation in Syria

RTX2WMY7-570.jpg

SEMIH IDIZ for Al-Monitor

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has accused Washington of not providing air support to Turkish forces in al-Bab and of supporting the Islamic State instead

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...SZ4QYrMIWm7M9Pjy/iuKZ4oDe&bt_ts=1483117264604

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well maybe no need to smile?

UN unanimously supports RUSSIA re the SYRIAN peace process

heard on BBC news

another negative for the Vlad/Russia hating OBAMA adminmistration huh duh??

goes to show/prove the USA kept deathly quiet while Ru went about its Syrian business,admittedly killing but.. 9 months of war approx, compared to the 5 YEARS or so??

yeah good news to start 2017 off
and BAD NEWS for the USA old admindtration led for 6 years of killing by Obama formerly aka USA and his Eu/Saudi led Bullshitting co-alition/UK cohorts

no limks yet??
for those that love/insist on links as proof ..