War in Iran? Americans please tell your president to go and FUCK himself!!!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by dongalong, Jul 14, 2008.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

WAR IN IRAN :mad:

They've been planning it for years and no doubt, it will probably happen soon.

I'm wondering what disaster will occur to convince the US people that it is neccessary.
    I'm wondering how the Iraq war has made USA a safer place to live
    I thought the USA was heading for economic disaster, how can they afford another war?

The only winners from wars are banks, weapons manufacturers, oil companies and other corporations (and polititians with intimate ties to them!)

Everyone else is a loser!

I hope that the Americans see sense this time!

#1 dongalong, Jul 14, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Why do you say so?
    Bush might do one wacky last thing ... but why are you so certain?
    (I'm not saying that plans aren't in place or that there isn't some consideration of such a possibility in the White House.)

3. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been threatening to wipe an ally (Israel) off the map along with a host of other not-so-friendly shenanigans as is typical for a fundamentalist religious wacko. It’s time the world rid itself of fundamentalist religious whacks, even if they need a little push over the edge.

Everyone is a loser? :rolleyes: Yeah riiiiiight! :rolleyes: That’s what the Church of England was claiming when those renegade forefathers of America removed religion from power.

4. PussyWellington

Albums:

I agree in some way, but whom do you think "they" are?

5. lonesome_boy1980

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Again as an Iranian, I have to confess that this retarded ugly petite guy (our president: Mahmoud Ahmadi Nejad) has no logic and is off his mind and also is backed by no educated Iranian person.
    Iranian People deserve more than what he claims: Nuclear Energy, they need freedom, they need better economic situation and they need all the thousands of poitical prisoners to get out of the jail after years.
    But we do believe the goverment's only reason is producing Bombs to rule the region.
    I am real sorry that the world's view toward us has changed because of our brutal, dictator goverment.

6. dongalong

Gold Member

"They" are everyone who will get some benefit from it whether the goal is high profits or more government control.

Chicago, Houston or Portland are likely targets for an "evil terrorist attack" according to these speculators!

I just hope that it remains a bit of sabre rattling and the problems can be negotiated away with diplomacy.

7. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

1- This is not the first time that Israel is threatened. Why a war right now? (If it starts)
    2- I don't think the world (as you say) wants to rid anything, and i don't think G.W.Bush is the world's president.

3- Yes, after a war almost everybody loose.

8. SteveHd

Gold Member

Anyone who thinks USA and Iran will get into a major war anytime soon is delusional, completely delusional.

9. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's sad to think the people have so little of a voice in matters like these. I don't think there is a war with Iran in the horizon. The people of Iran are in the same boat we are in. It don't matter what you think should be done, the leaders are gonna do what ever there evil little minds want to or the evil little minds of there aids. For no respect for the countries around them. Its a wonder Bush hasn't suggested going to war with Venezuela.

5 more months and we won't have Bush to worry about anyway......

#9 Deno, Jul 14, 2008
  10. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

It’s not a secret that clown Ahmadinejad is nuttier than a fruitcake and maybe those in power don’t like the idea of yet another deranged lunatic acquiring nuclear power, I know I don’t.

11. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Ahmedinijad -- Bush

same shit, different asshole.

12. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    Indeed!

Let's start with the fundamentalist, right-wing, neo-con christians who believe everything has to be their way or no way.

13. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Let's hope that somehow people take note that not everybody supports their own government and that there needs to be some global understanding about the status quo in regards to renegade leaders and that universal decisiond are made to remove bad governments with as small a risk to the populus as is possible.
    If the world sits back and do nothing then Israel may find itself having to do the unthinkable. Russia and China seem to have a habit of ruining any popular global opinion made in the UN...if there was a little more support from these two super-powers then perhaps peaceful resolution may be more achievable rather than having situations boil over leaving America backed up by the UK acting on their own

14. Jason

Gold Member

A "what if" question.

What if we wake up tomorrow and hear that Iran has somehow acquired a nuclear weapon and dropped it on Israel, destroying Tel Aviv (and effectively Israel).

How would the world react to this news?

15. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Iran is definitely going to be invaded in one form or another. People who have friends in the military already know this. I think Iraq was just to get a jumping off point. You ever see those movies like Arachnophobia, or Tarantula! or Snake! or whatever those movies are called? And every time, without a doubt, the hero of the movie goes to a map and marks off an X where all the attacks have happened, and it always surrounds an area that nothing has happened yet, which is always the nest where the queen or colony lives, and then that is where the humans fight back and defeat the foe, in the center.

Well, troops are in Iraq, they are in Afghanistan, they are in Pakistan...what is in the middle?

16. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

If it foams at the mouth, shoot it.

17. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Last time that flake Ahmadinejad was in this country he spoke at Columbia University and was laughed out of the room! He said "In Iran, we don't have homosexuals like in your country. We don't have that in our country, In Iran; we do not have this phenomenon."

Of course everybody in the audience was laughing their asses off at him being such an idiot for saying something that stupid but there’s a really scary message inside what he said being he’s admitting to being Islamic totalitarian.

If the US and friends take out an Islamic totalitarian along with his like minded cronies the world would be a better place.

Wanna see what Islamic totalitarians do to 14 year old homosexual boys?

WARNING: *** EXTREMELY GRAPHIC ***

Video near bottom of page

18. B_New End

B_New End New Member

What if Israel attacked Iran? And if Iran nuked Tel Aviv, adios Tehran. Iran knows this. The only difference is, Iran knows that if it has nukes, it won't become the American paradise Iraq is today. Damn mooslims just hate that kind of progress I guess.

Do you want US to bomb your country? ID be careful talking bad about your government, not only because of your own government, but because ours is full of jack asses that think people complaining about their government means they would rather be occupied by a foreign military.

I mean the US government is a terrible entity right now, but I don't want the Chinese army coming in and making it "better".

#18 B_New End, Jul 14, 2008
  19. HamYai

HamYai New Member

It would be sad for the Iranian people who, at the end of the day are just that - people.

Cuz a few powerful people would have just caused huge repercussuions that the innocents have to deal with.

Time for Regime-Change In Iran, but also in USA and UK. USA and UK will both have such a change, soon, but via the ballot-box.

#19 HamYai, Jul 14, 2008
  20. scarletfury

scarletfury New Member

If you ask me, the people are too wide-awake to believe another disaster thats veiled as an attempt at gaining our support for an attack against Iran. But then again, theres dumb, gullible people in this world. Other than that though, most of us also know action against Iran would be VERY bad if we were to piss off it's allies (China I believe), although I think the financial fallout of spending even MORE money on this BS will do more damage. It also feels as if we kill more friendlies and civilians than actual enemy targets.

Draft saved Draft deleted