War in Iran? Americans please tell your president to go and FUCK himself!!!

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmmm.

"Financial fallout" versus some mad regime tossing around nuclear weapons..

Hard choice to make.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, but even in the very slight chance that we did wage war on Iran, us American citizens would have absolutely no say in the matter. You should have directed this message to the Israelis, because the only way America would enter Iran anytime soon is if Israel was in need of a helping hand

P.S....does the VP count? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3SemYQH-8o

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious, why do people think it is only a very slight chance? Maybe it could also be a political power play? As in, the US invades Iran, so we are basically in this super war of sorts, which would play to McCain's strengths. He would say "we are now at war with 3 countries, think about who you want in charge to get us through this" etc etc, and then play up the idea that Obama would be wayyyy in over his head if elected. I always had this feeling that republicans will do anything to stay in command.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think at this point it's Iran that is doing the aggressive posturing and since Bush is on his way out, the chest thumping they do is really laughable. To be honest, Iraq has hardly been a WW II-like effort for the USA in terms of going in, crushing the opposition like Patton went thru Europe taking that back from Germany and simply taking over. Iraq has been more of a sloppy surgical removal of the cancer that was Saddam Hussein and his family. Iran really needs to step back and know Saddam kept them down for 20+ years after Carter/Iran with whatever backing we gave him. We're getting ready to tap our own oil reserves, so along with what stockpiling we've done from Iraq, what Iran has won't effect us as much when we go in and crush them. Only this won't be us fighting them in the desert for a week or two and then pussy footing around with city guerrilla warfare, we'll simply pound them with air strikes and reduce what cities they have to rubble and not relent. To be honest, if we do go over there and invade Iran, we owe it to them (and even more to our own people) to really wipe them to the brink of extinction (non-nuclear) and to really light that place up. "Shock and Awe" of Baghdad, we should flatten Iran, turning sand into glass. As much as I'd hate to see a needless slaughter, no mercy rule(s) for Iran. Don't really know what Obama would do, but McCain, he'll do what needs to be done for the USA/Americans best interests. Their oil sheiks gold palaces need to be smelted down. Saddam Hussein had it good for his lifetime, but in the end, all the palaces he had meant nothing to him at the end of the day. He was reduced to humility before they hung him. We won't want their money, their oil, their wealth, we'll be after their souls. This is the same clown that denounces the holocaust ? Well he may very well get his own version of it and he oughta get post cards of Saddam Hussein swinging from the gallows as his invitation to the ball ?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think at this point it's Iran that is doing the aggressive posturing and since Bush is on his way out, the chest thumping they do is really laughable. To be honest, Iraq has hardly been a WW II-like effort for the USA in terms of going in, crushing the opposition like Patton went thru Europe taking that back from Germany and simply taking over. Iraq has been more of a sloppy surgical removal of the cancer that was Saddam Hussein and his family. Iran really needs to step back and know Saddam kept them down for 20+ years after Carter/Iran with whatever backing we gave him. We're getting ready to tap our own oil reserves, so along with what stockpiling we've done from Iraq, what Iran has won't effect us as much when we go in and crush them. Only this won't be us fighting them in the desert for a week or two and then pussy footing around with city guerrilla warfare, we'll simply pound them with air strikes and reduce what cities they have to rubble and not relent. To be honest, if we do go over there and invade Iran, we owe it to them (and even more to our own people) to really wipe them to the brink of extinction (non-nuclear) and to really light that place up. "Shock and Awe" of Baghdad, we should flatten Iran, turning sand into glass. As much as I'd hate to see a needless slaughter, no mercy rule(s) for Iran. Don't really know what Obama would do, but McCain, he'll do what needs to be done for the USA/Americans best interests. Their oil sheiks gold palaces need to be smelted down. Saddam Hussein had it good for his lifetime, but in the end, all the palaces he had meant nothing to him at the end of the day. He was reduced to humility before they hung him. We won't want their money, their oil, their wealth, we'll be after their souls. This is the same clown that denounces the holocaust ? Well he may very well get his own version of it and he oughta get post cards of Saddam Hussein swinging from the gallows as his invitation to the ball ?

A holocaust of muslims is your type of party, obviously. This is such stupid claptrap I'll just start with

IRAQ and IRAN is NOTHING like WW II's GERMANY

AND I AM SICK OF IGNORAMUSES THAT ACT LIKE IT IS

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Hitler was a cancer that spread around Europe like the Christian cancer earlier. Islam is a cancer that spread around the Middle East.

Hitler was fighting to eradicate other religions like other Christian sects before him were, the difference today is the Hitler/Christian cancer is in-check, the Islam cancer is not.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A holocaust of muslims is your type of party, obviously. This is such stupid claptrap I'll just start with

No, a muslim holocaust isn't what I'm about. But let's be honest, if it comes down to another declaration of jihad, they deserve what they get. About 7 years ago, I had empathy all the way around for everyone. But let's face it, as bad as the Middle East has been reported as a failure, the success in/of North Korea is quietly being ignored, but they are falling right in line. And instead of Iran riding out the last 6 months of Bush and seeing what they could work with in January 2009, they are thumping their chests at a potential change in US leadership. Only what they don't understand is that they start this nonsense about jihad again and I'll ride a bicycyle everywhere I go for the next 8 years to see their government topple and their leaders swing from a rope before I wake up to another Tuesday, 9/11/2001 in this nation ! And if it means we close our borders to Middle Easterners, so be it. We have a lot of Middle Eastern allies, some of them could give a sh*t less for who's running Iran right now.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Skull i see where you're comin from, STRATEGIC STUDIES / Playing for time / Risky business: The game of war , but i don't think we're in the position right now to go into Iran. We have no money and our troops are limited. If Iran started shit with Israel, then, I would think there'd be a good chance of us intervening

Available money is no issue, troop strength is no issue and we might very well be paying a visit along with Israel long before Ahmadinejad and his fellow lunatic-fringe cronies have the ability to strike.

If that happens I see a massive precision air/missile assault on military/command installations and a white flag flying over Tehran soon after.

Next China, France & Russia will be outraged for at least ten minutes and then will be begging US to continue doing business with them like usual.

Last edited:

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're religious, it's time to grab your Bible

If not, then go ahead and complete every deviant sex act you ever wanted to. There is about to be a MAJOR change in the world. And it may not be to good, depending on which side of the Atlantic you live on.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A "what if" question.

What if we wake up tomorrow and hear that Iran has somehow acquired a nuclear weapon and dropped it on Israel, destroying Tel Aviv (and effectively Israel).

How would the world react to this news?

Well that would touch off WW III vs Iran. I don't think we'd hear about it before it was over and done with as the assumption is they had declared not only war, but a nuclear one. Our assumption is they were going to use whatever nuclear arsenal they have at the time which is why they would have to be exterminated. We would most likely nuke Iran and not bat an eyelash over it. Other nuclear nations would have to nail them too, simply because it's one thing to use conventional weapons, another to gas or nuke others. The rest of the world would have to sympathize that it had to annihilate Iran, but they'd have to be put down for good. Waiting to find innocent and good out of the lot in Iran would not be a luxury the rest of the planet had. We'd deal with what nuclear fallout that came of the aftermath like a grander scale of Chernobyl or Three Mile Island if that were possible, but that would be the price for the rest of the human race to survive. Hopefully the rest of us could trust one another enough not to turn nuclear weapons on each other. But it would certainly be tense in the aftermath.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A "what if" question.

What if we wake up tomorrow and hear that Iran has somehow acquired a nuclear weapon and dropped it on Israel, destroying Tel Aviv (and effectively Israel).

How would the world react to this news?

I suspect Tehran would quickly be rendered a smoldering pile radioactive rubble from either US or Israeli nuclear weapons. The Iranian leaders have got to know this and respect this. So, I think a vital question facing the west is: Are Iranian leaders like Ahmadinejad bombastic blowhards or are they suicidal bombastic blowhards?

I hope the former.

D_Davy_Downspout

Account Disabled
Media
Lots of silliness in this thread. Some points:

1) I am somewhat worried we might try and invade Iran...pretty much everyone militarily regards this as a bad move, but it might mobilize enough of the wrong kind of voters for the GOP.

2) Iran isn't nuking anyone, it doesn't have a functioning nuclear weapons program. They also wouldn't use it if they did, they're not suicidal. This isn't my opinion, it's the opinions of experts who have years of experience in the region.

3) Iran's president is basically a figurehead. His job is do make stupid PR shit. The mullah's are the ones in power, they tell him when and where to pop a squat. Not to mention, most of the noise he makes is to save face. He's got a huge nation threatening him and calling him names, he's got to make that kind of noise. This isn't saying he's not a insufferable blowhard, and a lot of what he says is terrible, but it is important to realize the background.

4) We need to be very careful in what we do in Iran, and remember our history there. We(and the UK) are the main reason that the fundamentalist regime gained power in Iran. The history is fascinating and sad. Kind of like how we armed Saddam and then decided he was a bad guy(hint: we knew he was a bad guy)

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hitler was a cancer that spread around Europe like the Christian cancer earlier. Islam is a cancer that spread around the Middle East.

Hitler was fighting to eradicate other religions like other Christian sects before him were, the difference today is the Hitler/Christian cancer is in-check, the Islam cancer is not.

Oh, I forgot, you want low brow, ignorant debate.
Allow me to oblige...

BUSH IS JUST LIKE HITLER!!!!11! OMG!!! AMERKKKAA IS TURNING TO A FASCUIST STATE YOU NAZI NEOCON!!

Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, a muslim holocaust isn't what I'm about. But let's be honest, if it comes down to another declaration of jihad, they deserve what they get. About 7 years ago, I had empathy all the way around for everyone. But let's face it, as bad as the Middle East has been reported as a failure, the success in/of North Korea is quietly being ignored, but they are falling right in line. And instead of Iran riding out the last 6 months of Bush and seeing what they could work with in January 2009, they are thumping their chests at a potential change in US leadership. Only what they don't understand is that they start this nonsense about jihad again and I'll ride a bicycyle everywhere I go for the next 8 years to see their government topple and their leaders swing from a rope before I wake up to another Tuesday, 9/11/2001 in this nation ! And if it means we close our borders to Middle Easterners, so be it. We have a lot of Middle Eastern allies, some of them could give a sh*t less for who's running Iran right now.

1. How many Iranians were on the planes during the tragedy you are trying to evoke to justify your hatred?

2. Have you not noticed Israel and the Untied States are also "thumping" their chests, saying they will do "what is necessary" over and over and over again, to be sure Iran does not get nuclear weapons?