War in Iran? Americans please tell your president to go and FUCK himself!!!

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I forgot, you want low brow, ignorant debate.
Allow me to oblige...

BUSH IS JUST LIKE HITLER!!!!11! OMG!!! AMERKKKAA IS TURNING TO A FASCUIST STATE YOU NAZI NEOCON!!

Man if I was a girl, this is where I would do that finger snappy thing.

Anyway. Islam isn't the problem. People who use it as a way to "control" others are the problem. Hell, we could look at David Koresh or Jim Jones (not the rapper) and say christianity is a problem. We could look at the child fucking Catholic officials and say that Catholicism is teh problem.

But for some reason, US citizens think all Muslims are terrorists. But I'm willing to bet that the mojority of US citizens don't even know the difference between Sunni and Shiite Muslims *cough*John McCain*cough*. Or don't even know why they are fighting eachother.

I always find it funny when US citizens flip teh fuck out when they hear the word Allah. Tehy don't even know that "Allah" is simply Arabic for "God". The same Christian "God". The same Jewish "God". Christians, Jews, and Muslims all hate hate eachother even though they all worship teh same "God".

Mista Geechee is baffled.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The same Christian "God". The same Jewish "God". Christians, Jews, and Muslims all hate hate eachother even though they all worship teh same "God".

Mista Geechee is baffled.

not quite

just as the God of Christ is not the same as the "god" of the Mormons, nor the "god" of Santeria

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not quite

just as the God of Christ is not the same as the "god" of the Mormons, nor the "god" of Santeria

Actuall it is. The Torah is part of the Bible and the Qu'ran is simply an extention of teh Bible. Last time I checked, there was only one "God" in the bible.

Mormonism(proper term?) is simply a "deviant" secular offshoot.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're really going to blow his mind when you explain the Sunni/Shia split....

irrelevant when discussing the Jews and Muslims

Islam is just a fabrication that is built on an anti-Jewish agenda; the prophet Mohammed never existed --- just another fabrication to legitimize the ideology

D_Davy_Downspout

Account Disabled
Media
irrelevant when discussing the Jews and Muslims

Islam is just a fabrication that is built on an anti-Jewish agenda; the prophet Mohammed never existed --- just another fabrication to legitimize the ideology

Relevant when you're talking about Iran and other groups of Muslim extremists.

Also, while I think you're trolling here, I like the "no THAT religion is the wrong one" thing you've got going, it's really new.

lonesome_boy1980

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last time that flake Ahmadinejad was in this country he spoke at Columbia University and was laughed out of the room! He said "In Iran, we don't have homosexuals like in your country. We don't have that in our country, In Iran; we do not have this phenomenon."

Of course everybody in the audience was laughing their asses off at him being such an idiot for saying something that stupid but there’s a really scary message inside what he said being he’s admitting to being Islamic totalitarian.

If the US and friends take out an Islamic totalitarian along with his like minded cronies the world would be a better place.

Wanna see what Islamic totalitarians do to 14 year old homosexual boys?

WARNING: *** EXTREMELY GRAPHIC ***

Video near bottom of page

Right!!!
He thinks there is no homosexual in Iran because, he doesn't have any concept for that word in his very small dictionary.
But to clearify your already known question: They will hang anyone with homosexual desires. As they have already done in public, and nobody can criticize them because death penalty is the smallest available penalty!!!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. How many Iranians were on the planes during the tragedy you are trying to evoke to justify your hatred?

2. Have you not noticed Israel and the Untied States are also "thumping" their chests, saying they will do "what is necessary" over and over and over again, to be sure Iran does not get nuclear weapons?

Re: point # 1, I don't care how many there were on the plane, but talk jihad and we have to take them for face value and know at the very least it's 1979 all over again with an Iranian Hostage Crisis.

As for point # 2, launching missiles to display they are ready to go, well, then we have to take that at face value too. We are fighting Al Qaeda in Iraq and that has a correlation to 9/11/2K1. We are also fighting them and Taliban in Afghanistan/Pakistan. To my knowledge nothing but talk has been going back and forth about Iran, until they set off missiles. With troops in the region, we have to protect their interests from that type of threat, let's hope Iran understands that at least. As for Israel, I vaccilate on whether that alliance is worthy of defensing from day to day. I don't quite understand Israel and the Hezbollah making nice in the current swap. They will both most certainly engage in hostilities in the future.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Re: point # 1, I don't care how many there were on the plane, but talk jihad and we have to take them for face value and know at the very least it's 1979 all over again with an Iranian Hostage Crisis.

No it isn't. There is no western puppet government to overthrow. Who is talking jihad? We have to take them seriously? Oh I get it, this more all muslims are terrorists. I keep forgetting how you people think. Doesn't matter there have been no Iranian nationals involed in terrorism, since probably the Marine Barracks in Lebanon, allthough there was no proof of that, and well, hitting a foreign army outpost, doesn't really amount to terrorism.

But now, we got islamaphobes running about trying to tell us that Iran is a gonna nuke us!!

transformer_99 said:
As for point # 2, To my knowledge nothing but talk has been going back and forth about Iran, until they set off missiles. With troops in the region,

So, we should be more afraid of Iran, than Iran is of us, because they shot off some lousy missiles? The spearhead of our world class army is next door, we are constantly trying to frame the government for the actions of sympathizers, and our president called them evil. Are you seriously trying to tell me Iran is the most belligerent nation in this sabre-rattle-a-thon?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're really going to blow his mind when you explain the Sunni/Shia split....

I'm well aware that they can't stand each other at even yet another divisional level. Just like you can go into some nations in Africa and find darker skinned Africans vs lighter skinned Africans in their own little racist wars.

I really thought it was amusing to a certain extent. We pulled the coup on Saddam Hussein and the first free election they hold, an Iranian backed government is elected into power. Another amusing thing was removing the Taliban from power in Afghanistan in favor of waring drug lords and then the Taliban go to Pakistan, run on anti-American platforms and are voted into power there.

lonesome_boy1980

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of silliness in this thread. Some points:

1) I am somewhat worried we might try and invade Iran...pretty much everyone militarily regards this as a bad move, but it might mobilize enough of the wrong kind of voters for the GOP.

2) Iran isn't nuking anyone, it doesn't have a functioning nuclear weapons program. They also wouldn't use it if they did, they're not suicidal. This isn't my opinion, it's the opinions of experts who have years of experience in the region.

3) Iran's president is basically a figurehead. His job is do make stupid PR shit. The mullah's are the ones in power, they tell him when and where to pop a squat. Not to mention, most of the noise he makes is to save face. He's got a huge nation threatening him and calling him names, he's got to make that kind of noise. This isn't saying he's not a insufferable blowhard, and a lot of what he says is terrible, but it is important to realize the background.

4) We need to be very careful in what we do in Iran, and remember our history there. We(and the UK) are the main reason that the fundamentalist regime gained power in Iran. The history is fascinating and sad. Kind of like how we armed Saddam and then decided he was a bad guy(hint: we knew he was a bad guy)

How do you know this much about our government?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it isn't. There is no western puppet government to overthrow. Who is talking jihad? We have to take them seriously? Oh I get it, this more all muslims are terrorists. I keep forgetting how you people think. Doesn't matter there have been no Iranian nationals involed in terrorism, since probably the Marine Barracks in Lebanon, allthough there was no proof of that, and well, hitting a foreign army outpost, doesn't really amount to terrorism.

But now, we got islamaphobes running about trying to tell us that Iran is a gonna nuke us!!

So, we should be more afraid of Iran, than Iran is of us, because they shot off some lousy missiles? The spearhead of our world class army is next door, we are constantly trying to frame the government for the actions of sympathizers, and our president called them evil. Are you seriously trying to tell me Iran is the most belligerent nation in this sabre-rattle-a-thon?

Again, when it comes to American lives, I don't care how you spin any of your posts. The USA is vested to the tune of the WTC Towers, $ 1/2 trillion dollars and the lives of those that have died and the troops that still remain in the Middle East to this day. Unfortunate the war on terror had to be brought upon the Middle East, but that is where they are and it's far better we make a mess in their back yard than it would be to deal with it in our own cities. We have enough carnage on our own highways, we don't need back pack bombers in our infrastructure making our daily lives like theirs. I like being able to shop in a market relatively safer than what we read and see in the marketplaces and streets of the middle east. Don't get me wrong, our malls can be unsafe just the same, but by and large we are safer ?

The missile display doesn't bother me as long as it's harmlessly aimed away, but bear down on American lives and I have no issue with putting any of them down hard and fast.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
the prophet Mohammed never existed --- just another fabrication to legitimize the ideology

Mohammad was not only a religious but a political and military figure.
There is all kinds of historical evidence for his existence, Nick.
Quite different, for example, from what one would say about Jesus, for whose existence the historical evidence is slim indeed.
(Not sayin', of course, that Jesus never existed ... just that the evidence, outside the Christian gospel, is very slim.)

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again, when it comes to American lives, I don't care how you spin any of your posts. The USA is vested to the tune of the WTC Towers, $ 1/2 trillion dollars and the lives of those that have died and the troops that still remain in the Middle East to this day. Unfortunate the war on terror had to be brought upon the Middle East, but that is where they are and it's far better we make a mess in their back yard than it would be to deal with it in our own cities. We have enough carnage on our own highways, we don't need back pack bombers in our infrastructure making our daily lives like theirs. I like being able to shop in a market relatively safer than what we read and see in the marketplaces and streets of the middle east. Don't get me wrong, our malls can be unsafe just the same, but by and large we are safer ?

They? Are in Iraq? How many Iraqis were on any of those planes? As a matter of fact, how many Iraqis have committed any acts of terrorism?

Oh... I keep forgetting, all muslims are the same!!! stupid me.

The missile display doesn't bother me as long as it's harmlessly aimed away, but bear down on American lives and I have no issue with putting any of them down hard and fast.

Oh yeah, only Americans are allowed to threaten war, in a neighborhood where they don't even belong.

Im starting to understand now, America good, muslim evil.