War on Womens Reproductive Rights

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This, from a white male that compared the NAACP with a terrorist organization. Last time i checked the kkk has murdered at least if not over 1,000 american citizens with plans to do way more and you Mr, just has to reference black entertainers every chance he gets think that both are "harmful groups".

Last time i checked (and feel really weird having to say, because you obviously were trying to influence individuals with your sly talk) the NAACP hasn't murder not one person...not a one.

You can try to put forth this image of being fair and unbaised but its kind of clear that you're one of two kinds of people.

Either you are the expected, measured kind of white male in america that uses the same "they aren't smart enough to understand that i'm insulting them" group or the trolls that pass themselves off as worthy participants in a discussion when their main goal is to cause more damage and discourse for no discernible reason.

Either way you still fit very well in the category of a racebilaiter.

So yeah...come on son.

It would really help your case to have some facts to back up your da-nile (ha i can make black/african references too yay!) of other people's arguments. Unless of course you have no facts. Unless of course you're just plainly against anything and anyone you don't like. Unless of course you are a troll that just likes to screw with people. If so just reply to this or anything else without any attempt at a fact and people will know loud and clear.
Cue Michael Bolton
Have I told you lately that I love you?:biggrin1:

Unless Clint is claiming there is no actual war, as in bullets, tanks, and drones being used then he is wrong. A political party has made every effort to control women. They want to deny them access to birth control and abortion. They want to force them into having non essential medical procedures. They want to deny them equal pay for doing the same job as a man. Essentially they seem to want to go back to the days when women were kept barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen.

h0neymustard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cue Michael Bolton

Unless Clint is claiming there is no actual war, as in bullets, tanks, and drones being used then he is wrong. A political party has made every effort to control women. They want to deny them access to birth control and abortion. They want to force them into having non essential medical procedures. They want to deny them equal pay for doing the same job as a man. Essentially they seem to want to go back to the days when women were kept barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen.

That almost reads like the grievances in the DoI.

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cue Michael Bolton

They don't even see it either. Isolation dude. Its about the worst thing the republican party can do to themselves yet thats all they do. While they play stupid every chance they get history is writing every last detail. Their kids kids will be all "grand dad what the fuck man!" to which they'll say "it was what was best for the team honey." and then they'll be met with "wasn't i on your fucking team you hot bag of stupid!".

I can't even imagine what female republican's grand daughters that have voted for these things will say. "You did what? Were you suicidal? How much did they...oh thats where mom's and or dad's college education money came from...oh just...fuck off".

Seriously, how do they not know that history is no longer written by the victors? And thats something not even fox news can change.

ClintHardBall

Experimental Member
Media
personally I do not believe there to be a war on women. Look in the white house women are paid less do I hear complaining NO. As for the birth control and all the other noise. I simply do no want to pay for someone else birth control nor do I want to pay for their abortion. That is all. Pretty simple, lets not over complicate the issue

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuzzy, exactly the problem. Some women are using their uterus as an ATM. There needs to be a point where we say NO MORE.
Dude, I can assure you that whatever benefits they receive don't make it worth it to keep having kids. It's not like they get an additional $1000 a month for each child. They likely get $25-30 per month. Stop buying into the garbage about welfare making people rich

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, I can assure you that whatever benefits they receive don't make it worth it to keep having kids. It's not like they get an additional $1000 a month for each child. They likely get $25-30 per month. Stop buying into the garbage about welfare making people rich

I don't think he can stop buying into it. He's too busy using loopholes then bitching about how people are using loopholes. I also think its helpful to pay a little more attention to what he said. He said in the white house. He didn't say washington. He said the white house. Specifically. I'm curious as to what he meant by that.

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually the Women's Issues section doesn't get very political, but this thread did.
Pregnant Woman Confined Against Her Will

A woman in Florida told her doctor she could'nt do the 'bed-rest' he prescribed because she had a job and young children at home. He decided her baby's rights outweighed hers and got a court order confining her to hospital. When of course she became upset, she lost the baby anyway, as well as her job and custody of her kids. She sued the doctor and hospital and lost.

If it had been Georgia, they might have decided to try her for murder as well.

GOP War on Women's Reproductive Rights

Proposed Georgia law would criminalize miscarriages

Doctor Gets Court Order to Confine Pregnant Woman Against Her Will | Change.org News

How can people think like this about females as if their own bodies do not belong to them? And what about the huge 25% of miscarriages that are not preventable? Will females be culled by such laws for their unfitness to breed? Will males with low sperm count be barred from marrying? What next?

Ah since i was part of why the thread died. I figured i'd refresh it so people fully understand why the thread was created in the first place.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
...I simply do no want to pay for someone else birth control nor do I want to pay for their abortion. That is all. Pretty simple, lets not over complicate the issue

Let's make it even simpler: if she's poor and has a baby, you'll end up paying anyway.

Fuzzy, exactly the problem. Some women are using their uterus as an ATM. There needs to be a point where we say NO MORE.

Which brings us back to the topic of government-funded birth control. Funny how that works, huh.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
THIS WILL NOT BE A WINNING ISSUE FOR THE GOP IN NOVEMBER. for all of you so-called "men" who think that women need a tatoo on their uterus that says property of the U.S. government, you need to accept women as your equals and grow the hell up.

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
THIS WILL NOT BE A WINNING ISSUE FOR THE GOP IN NOVEMBER. for all of you so-called "men" who think that women need a tatoo on their uterus that says property of the U.S. government, you need to accept women as your equals and grow the hell up.

Lot of turn-out on the Dem side for mid-terms historically?