wardrobe malfunction can happen to guys too

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dave2006, Jan 27, 2007.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

This term was formed when Janet's tit was hanging out during Superbowl halftime. But women seem to not be the only ones this can happens to. Have you ever slipped out in public or even worse whitnessed another guy hanging out of his shorts of whatever? This actually seem to be more common at the gym.
    I remember one time there was this guy who wore short onion shorts. Way to short if you asked me. He was doing leg streches on the mat. My buddy yell that's @#$kin sick. I said what. He said they guy nuts had popped out the side of his shorts when he raised his leg up.
    On one occaision I was over on the sit up mat with a work out partner. when he was like "dude i'm not a homo but your nuts are hanging out". I looked down and sure enough he was right. I guess anytime your wear shorts above the knee with no underwear or losed boxers is seems inevitable

2. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

That's pretty easy to avoid though. Just watch what you wear or how you sit.

3. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    I think the most common wardrobe malfunction for guys is VPL...a visible penis line. Where you can see the 'shroom' outline thru someones clothing.
    Gym shorts and flat front khakis are NOTORIUS for this. Especially if you have a plump 'semi-erection'....the dangers of wearing boxers. Breifs are better if you have issues with that.

But I guess it's no different than a seeing a woman's (or man's) erect nipples thru their shirt. [its kind of hot too;}

4. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh Yeah and How!Well Guess an erection can do it every time!I just happened to be eating lunch at a resturant one day...This guy and girl were finished with their lunch at the table across from me, the guy pushed back his chair but his substancialhardon got caught under the table edge and it made for quite aninteresting scene as he tried to get up...He quickly put on his coat after that!But more than a few people enjoyed the view.Pretty good sideshow, free entertainment.Made my day!

5. raiden6

raiden6 New Member

Albums:
    In work a couple of weeks ago, I was helping a woman I work with take a plastic bag out of a very big bin. What happened was, every time we tried to lift the bag, the bin would lift too. So me being the super-genius that i am, lifted my leg to kick the bin back down. I guess i lifted my leg too far cos my jeans exploded at the crotch!! And the jeans tear half way down my leg! I look down, there is the a very clear outline of Mr. Happy, I look up at her, catch her looking, she goes very very red.

I cover myslef up and tell her I have to go home to change. (I only live 5 mins away from work). I think that can be classed as a wardrobe malfunction! :smile:

6. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

All kinds of malfunctions happen. That's part of why baseball players are always grabbing on their crotch. I've had my penis pop out the leg hole of my under. My testicle has popped out. I've had scrotum skin pop out. Trust me, I throw those underwear away. All that pinching and hair pulling and you can't get it back in.

7. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Okay, here's my embrassing experience:
    I was in a high school track & field meet for high hurdles competition.
    When I approached my third (3rd) hurdle jump my track shorts ripped and
    all of my stuff came out of my jock-strap as I also fell to the ground, not only loosing the race, but there was little could I do to conceal my gentials from being exposed to the spectators who were watching.
    My coach ran over to me a towel to cover me, but it was a bit too late.
    The track team and spectators had already seem me and what happened.
    It was the talk of the school for weeks. I got off the team and stopped running track or doing high school sports because of the talk, jokes and comments made how I knocked over a hurdle with my dick.
    The track coach even made comments that he should have had me to compete in the pole-vaulting instead of the high hurdles because I carried my own vaulting pole (in ref to me being well hung):redface: .
    Old high school buddies and classmates will still bring this up at our class reunion and laugh about ... yet today...the guys more so the women.
    S**t Happens!

Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
    Whopper-lee
    LPSG Member:smile:

8. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

Some years ago the Associated Press transmitted a wirephoto of a University of Oregon track runner whose cock and balls had come out of his jock and were flopping outside his shorts. He just kept running.

I doubt any newspaper published it, but where I worked we kept it around for years, hanging it on the photo dept. Christmas tree along with other picture oddities.

9. catman

Gold Member

I remember seeing something simillar in grade school- a guy was hurdling- I can still remember how shocked I was to see his HUGE dark bush.... (in gradeschool!). Always wanted to see the rest of him out of sheer curiousity..

10. Wrey

Wrey New Member

I've seen it, I've had it, I didn't know it had a name. Thanks for the vocab!:cool:

11. exwhyzee

Gold Member

My dad used to mow the grass in running shorts. We had a lawnmower that was 200 years old, and was always hard to start. There were several times that he would get down on the ground to work on it, and his dick would fall out of his shorts. He never made the effort of stuffing it back in, he just let it hang and kept working. He was a bit of an exhibitionist in some ways...he also did chin ups on the back porch in the nude before the sun rose. At any rate, mom hated those running shorts and his show-all attitude...

12. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    I'm sure the neighbors apprieciated it...or, at least, I would have :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted