Warm Greetings From San Diego!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Vices2Habits, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Vices2Habits

Vices2Habits New Member

Albums:
    Greetings all... from sunny San Diego!

I'm brand new to the group, so this is my "intro hello" ...

I'm not shy about being "bi," and I can see that I'm not alone around here in that... but if you're one of those who find gay and bi-folk offensive, please keep your objections to yourself and move on.

Anyhoo... to those of you who do enjoy warm, friendly, open-minded dudes -- guys and gals, both -- here's a hearty HELLO!

Many of you have seen true "monsters" up-close and personal... but I've only seen one that was bigger than 9 inches. It was at Black's Beach this past summer... the guy had a 10-incher at least, and it wasn't even fully erect. It was one of those "oh my fucking GAWD" experiences that I'll never forget.

So, to those of you packing that kind of meat, please be careful where you swing it, huh? Us "average Joe's" might faint, or sumthin.

:cool:

2. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

welcome vices, blacks beach can be fun unless u get stung by a stingray, ouch

3. Vices2Habits

Vices2Habits New Member

Albums:
    Hiya, Monster... I see that your handle is quite appropriate :tongue:

Thanks for the welcome!

You're right about the stingray thing... I got my toe bit once by something once (good thing that I wear water shoes), so that was a long, slow climb back up the cliffs that day!

But whatcha gonna do? Never go back in the water? Nope... not me anyway.

Well... cheers to you, Monster!

4. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi and WELCOME v2h...
    ENJOY!
    Nice pics and butt

5. Vices2Habits

Vices2Habits New Member

Albums:
    Thank you, Silver... I 'preciate that!

:smile:

6. Ascyltos

Ascyltos Member

Great avatar and pics.

I blame guys from Italy for my bisexuality - what about you? ;-)

7. Vices2Habits

Vices2Habits New Member

Albums:
    Now I just know there's gotta be a great story behind that one!

I blame the most masterful seducer I've ever encountered... just a local businessman I met while on travel that literally rocked my world, and gave me a very, very precious gift indeed.

Here's how I was seduced by an expert:

I had been married for about eight years at the time, and really had no idea then that I had a latent bisexual side. I was on a business trip, and after the day's meetings I was hanging out in the hotel bar with a few of my comrades from the day. One of the guys, Ron I'll call him, was clearly the smartest and funniest of the bunch though he didn't say too much. He picked his spots, and made bulls-eyes every time. And he had an easy, warm laugh that drew everyone in. I found myself just really liking this guy Ron.

One by one, the other guys peeled off and Ron and I were left at the bar alone, and I never even saw it coming. We talked about everything under the sun: politics, music, cars, football... sex never even came up. I hadn't been getting any for awhile, so it was a sore subject that I wasn't about to bring up.

Well, the bar closed at midnight and it turned out that Ron wasn't staying there, for he actually lived nearby. His invitation to go over to his place where we could have another glass of wine and keep talking didn't seem at all out of the ordinary, and was happy to keep the conversation going.

Two glasses of wine (and a couple of tokes of some very nice melloweed) later, we were sitting at his piano, taking turns playing old ragtime tunes (his favorite) and then some barrelhouse boogie-woogie (my favorite), and laughing like old friends. Then his hand was on my leg, and what shocked me was how natural and good it felt being there. I didn't flinch... I liked it. A lot. Ron didn't rush, but he didn't dawdle, either. His hand moved up between my legs and found how hard my cock had become... and with nonchalant ease he had me unzipped, my bone released and in his mouth in no time at all. I was getting blown by a guy -- expertly, at that -- and it seemed to be the most natural thing in the world.

It wasn't long before we were naked in his jacuzzi, and I was eye to eye with a cock for the first time ever. I was in such a heightened state by then, I was hungry for it... and when that warm, silky smooth flesh touched my tongue and I could do what I had always wanted women to do to my cock and balls, I became a changed man. Once I got used to the size of it, I basically mouth-fucked him while I kneaded his balls until his body stiffened slightly... then he blew off with a grunt, the warm gusher of cum filling my mouth. I kept sucking him until he went soft... then we both laughed and dropped into the hot jacuzzi. It was the most natural thing in the world.

Indeed, I became a changed man. A happily bisexual man... though it took nearly ten years of "curious closet status" to come to terms with what that chage would eventually mean.

OK... so can we hear about the hot italian sausages now? :tongue:

8. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm. You look like an above-average Joe to me. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Nice pictures.

9. Vices2Habits

Vices2Habits New Member

Albums:
    That's quite generous -- and warmly appreciated -- given the dimensions displayed 'round here.... so thanks! Thanks much! :smile:

10. Vices2Habits

Vices2Habits New Member

Albums:
    Hey Cal... that's one impressive slab that yer haulin' around, dude... you ever had a gal be too scared of it?

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome Vices2Habits from another San Diego guy.

12. Vices2Habits

Vices2Habits New Member

Albums:
    Thankya kindly, SDBG... I appreciate the warm welcome. You've got some nice pics posted... very nice indeed!

Draft saved Draft deleted