Warm Up method harmful or Harmless

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Clumbert Cocksicle, Mar 8, 2007.

1. D_Clumbert Cocksicle

I have been doing PE for about a month now and the way I warm up my penis is by heating up a rice filled sock in the microwave and applying it to my penis for 15 minutes. It seems to be more effective and efficient than the warm water and towel method but what I was afraid of was the radiation caused by the microwave. Will it have long term effects or am I being paranoid and the method is actually harmless?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

No you're right to worry, the microwave rays absorbed by the rice will be released into your dick and over a period of months it will slowly begin to calcify until you're left with a friable penis resembling an undercooked twiglet. Stop now before it's too late :)

3. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    Ummm perhaps you need a quick lesson in how microwaves work. Microwaves work by having an emitter bounce high-energy waves off of a spinning metal fan, which distributes them evenly in the microwave itself. These waves will bounce around inside harmlessly until they find water molecules, which they will cause to vibrate when they strike. These vibrating molecules have increased kinetic energy and are, therefore, hotter. That's where the heat from a microwave comes from (excited water molecules) and there is no risk of radiating yourself unless you somehow manage to turn on the microwave with your genitals inside, and even if you did, all you would be doing is heating up the water in your body, which isn't even a problem if you don't heat it up past a certain point (that's all hypothetical though)

In conlusion, microwave radiation IS NOT the same thing as radiation from radioactive decay, which actually results in high velocity particles which can damage genetic material in cells (and that damage can take the form of mutations which would cause a cell to become cancerous; aka, cease to regulate its division and begin to divide non-stop).

4. dongalong

Gold Member

:saevilw: EVIL, EVIL woman!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

5. bassdude8

bassdude8 New Member

The rice will give off high levels of gamma and beta radiation. In a week your penis will turn a dark orange color. In two weeks it will be purple and black. Within a few days from that your penis will actually start breaking apart in small pieces. The only cure is to soak it in a jar of sulferic acid to counter the effects of high radiation levels.

6. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

switch to using a warm cloth instead.you wont have to worry about your cock turning green and falling off.

7. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    maybe we can use the mutations for PE? :biggrin1:

8. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    Good luck; tell me how your results are with your new experimental uranium PE treatment. :p

Draft saved Draft deleted