Warm up

Bigenough7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed that there hasn't been a lot of talk on this site about warmups before PE, so I thought I'd say something.

I've been into PE for several years now, but I only started seeing some real gains (L: .5, G: .25 and growing) when I started to do warmups consistently and even during a break in the middle of a long session. Just to be clear, I don't mean preliminary stretches but hot water wraps for a few minutes. I read about this at Thundersplace, in particular that heat loosens up the collagenous tissues and makes it easier to deform the penis into a larger shape.

That may not be 100% medically accurate, but it seems to have worked for me. Just be careful not to burn your dick.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Warm ups AND cool downs are vital if you want to maximize gains, blood flow, and recovery.

Here are some tips:

Warm Ups and Cool Downs

Massage your penis to semi-erection and proceed to wrap it in a towel soaked in very warm water. You may also sit in a hot tub to achieve this effect.

What you're doing is preparing the area for the workout to follow (similar to "warming up" for a weightlifting session). Hot wrap or soak for about 10 to 15 minutes.
One ingenious invention that was posted to one of the forums is the creation of the "rice sock" for warm ups.

Take a clean sweat sock, and fill it more than half way with uncooked rice. Place it in a microwave under enough time and power so that the rice gets to the desired temperature.

WARNING- The time and power is something that you're going to have to experiment with depending on several factors (the size of the sock, the power of the microwave, etc.)

You do NOT want to overheat the rice sock! You can cause SERIOUS burns if you miscalculate on the power and the time!

Once the rice sock is heated to the desired temperature, insert your semi-erect penis into the sock. The heated rice inside the sock will warm your penis up in much the same way as a hot wrap.

Proper warming up/cooling down is a MUST before intense, advanced workouts. Some members cut corners a bit on their warm ups/cool downs because they are pressed for time. We advise MAKING time for the warm up and cool down to prevent injuries and to maximize gains. It's actually very relaxing- some members don't even consider it part of the workout.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I am experimenting with a microwaved rice sock type thing, I just learned about the effects of heat on the ligaments and have been doing my manual stretches "hot". I previously only warmed up before a PE session but now I'm trying to keep it hot all the time. I am currently wearing my extender surrounded by the hot rice sock.

This is my second week of PE since I restarted so I'm trying new ways to regain my 1/2" losses as quickly as possible.
I have regained a few millimetres already, now I'm back to 21cm.