Warm Winter Wishes To One And All

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To all of you that have started well wishing threads and all the online family at LPSG, I wish you a...

Very Merry Christmas
Happy Channukah
Happy Yule
Happy Kwanzaa
Happy Boxing Day

For those who don't believe in these holidays, I wish you love, good cheer, and prosperity.

Don't forget to help out your fellow man and spread some kindness and joy.

And above all else, be good to yourself.

You all are the best.

nevar1527

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same to you Osiris!
I've only recently joined the site, but the people I've met here have been awesome and I always love getting on seeing what people have to say each day.

Have a happy holiday season everyone.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Merry [ Insert your Celebration, in terms to being congruent with the word "Merry" here ] everyone and a happy [ Depending on your Calendar, some rules and exceptions may apply; offer not valid after January 1st. 2008 Gregorian Calendar; see your local priest for details ] new year!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happy Holidays, and a great 2008, to everyone!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Even though, I'm sure I'll have a dreary Christmas, and a crappy New Year, I don't want to wish that on anyone else...

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Merry [ Insert your Celebration, in terms to being congruent with the word "Merry" here ] everyone and a happy [ Depending on your Calendar, some rules and exceptions may apply; offer not valid after January 1st. 2008 Gregorian Calendar; see your local priest for details ] new year!

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: That is the best one I have seen so far. Now I need to clean up the coffee I spit out laughing. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Happy Holidays, and a great 2008, to everyone!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Even though, I'm sure I'll have a dreary Christmas, and a crappy New Year, I don't want to wish that on anyone else...

Be positive old friend. This could be your year.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I hope 2008 is a better year for you, me and anyone else who experienced a lousy 2007.

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Osiris,

God bless you and your family. I wish you nothing but peace and prosperity.

Italian, I hope your 1% stretches to at least 10% to accomodate me next year .... :wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank:

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wishing everyone on here a happy holiday (whatever it means to them) and best wishes for the upcoming new year. Here's to hoping that 2008 will be a better year than 2007 for one and all.