Warmer Weather And Balls Dropping

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Getting to the warmest time of the year where I live and it's getting warmer where you are, if you're in the Northern Hemisphere. I don't get enough cold weather, and one reason I like it is because the cooler it is, the higher your balls hang. Warm weather packs your package tighter, builds up sweat, and is just all around uncomfortable if your nuts are big or hang low.

One benefit--totally worth it--is how you swing like a boss when you go freeball.

Meanwhile, I powder twice a day and sometimes have to resort to hydrocortisone to deal with chafing. What's your hot weather scrotum program?

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Getting to the warmest time of the year where I live and it's getting warmer where you are, if you're in the Northern Hemisphere. I don't get enough cold weather, and one reason I like it is because the cooler it is, the higher your balls hang. Warm weather packs your package tighter, builds up sweat, and is just all around uncomfortable if your nuts are big or hang low.

One benefit--totally worth it--is how you swing like a boss when you go freeball.

Meanwhile, I powder twice a day and sometimes have to resort to hydrocortisone to deal with chafing. What's your hot weather scrotum program?
Oh the benefits of my tight little sac. Even when they hang the most still probably less than most guys.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
keep them shaved and powdered up for dryness wear boxers and shorts to keep the air flow going so they don't get mucky and jock itchy. I like it when I am aggressively stirring something and can feel my balls swinging around in my boxers

D

deleted1253403

I just love wearing ring's no matter the weather but they do feel better when the sun's out

Reactions: bulgebigger

Oh the benefits of my tight little sac. Even when they hang the most still probably less than most guys.
lucky for you. lol some days I feel like there in the way can not cross my legs or wear briefs as they get to hot and then I feel distracted