Warning: curiouskim847

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a potential troll that tried to pull a fast one with me when he/she/it added me on Yahoo! Messenger, out of the blue... Log:
CJ Burnside: hello... who are you?
Kim: i just joined lpsg and saw a couple of your posts
CJ Burnside: how did you get my yahoo screename?
Kim: oh its not on your profile anymore... i think i got it a while ago ??
CJ Burnside: ive never put it once on my lpsg profile
Kim: or one of your posts?
CJ Burnside: no
CJ Burnside: so how did you get it?
Kim: i can't figure it out i'll leave you alone
CJ Burnside: no, tell me
CJ Burnside: who are you?
CJ Burnside: well?
CJ Burnside: you better start talking fast or ill expose you
Kim: hi sorry just checkin old chats... i was chatting with another girl from lpsg, lisa... she told me some guys that would be good to talk to... sorry
CJ Burnside: that doesn't answer my question - how did you get my yahoo screename?
Kim: lisa gave it to me
CJ Burnside: who's lisa?
Kim: xljgirlx... something like that
CJ Burnside: never heard of her
CJ Burnside: i thought you got my screename from my profile?
Kim: i didn't remember right i guess... did i do something really wrong?
CJ Burnside: the whole thing sounds suspicious
Kim: ok i'll just leave you alone i'm sorry
CJ Burnside: last chance to tell me who you really are, or im going public with this log
CJ Burnside: dont take me for a fool
Kim: i'm kim from orlando... i chatted with this girl http://www.lpsg.org/members/xljgirl03x.html
Kim: and she gave me your yahoo id along with some other ones...
CJ Burnside: ive never even spoke to her once
Kim: well it's the truth, is it possible you forgot? how else would i get it
CJ Burnside: no, it's not possible, because ive only added about half a dozen people on my yahoo list, which i barely use anyway
CJ Burnside: this is pointless
CJ Burnside: go find someone else to troll
'Her' Yahoo! screen name is kim_d847. Of course, I have no direct proof that it is a fake, a man pretending to be a woman, or anything else, but I'm sure you guys will agree that the whole thing smells bad. I'm throwing this out in the open as a warning to others. Also, that 'lisa' chick hasn't logged on to LPSG since last summer, so it's unlikely to be the truth either. Moreover, you'd have to be fucking mental to believe that either of those two profiles are real.

This isn't the first time something like that has happened to me and I've just about had it. I'm REALLY FUCKING CLOSE to removing my goddamn pics and leaving this site for good. What the fuck is wrong with people? Goddamn loser fucks, get a life.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a potential troll that tried to pull a fast one with me when he/she/it added me on Yahoo! Messenger, out of the blue... Log:
CJ Burnside: hello... who are you?​

Kim: i just joined lpsg and saw a couple of your posts​

CJ Burnside: how did you get my yahoo screename?​

Kim: oh its not on your profile anymore... i think i got it a while ago ??​

CJ Burnside: ive never put it once on my lpsg profile​

Kim: or one of your posts?​

CJ Burnside: no​

CJ Burnside: so how did you get it?​

Kim: i can't figure it out i'll leave you alone​

CJ Burnside: no, tell me​

CJ Burnside: who are you?​

CJ Burnside: well?​

CJ Burnside: you better start talking fast or ill expose you​

Kim: hi sorry just checkin old chats... i was chatting with another girl from lpsg, lisa... she told me some guys that would be good to talk to... sorry​

CJ Burnside: that doesn't answer my question - how did you get my yahoo screename?​

Kim: lisa gave it to me​

CJ Burnside: who's lisa?​

Kim: xljgirlx... something like that​

CJ Burnside: never heard of her​

CJ Burnside: i thought you got my screename from my profile?​

Kim: i didn't remember right i guess... did i do something really wrong?​

CJ Burnside: the whole thing sounds suspicious​

Kim: ok i'll just leave you alone i'm sorry​

CJ Burnside: last chance to tell me who you really are, or im going public with this log​

CJ Burnside: dont take me for a fool​

Kim: i'm kim from orlando... i chatted with this girl http://www.lpsg.org/members/xljgirl03x.html

Kim: and she gave me your yahoo id along with some other ones...​

CJ Burnside: ive never even spoke to her once​

Kim: well it's the truth, is it possible you forgot? how else would i get it​

CJ Burnside: no, it's not possible, because ive only added about half a dozen people on my yahoo list, which i barely use anyway​

CJ Burnside: this is pointless​

CJ Burnside: go find someone else to troll​
'Her' Yahoo! screen name is kim_d847. Of course, I have no direct proof that it is a fake, a man pretending to be a woman, or anything else, but I'm sure you guys will agree that the whole thing smells bad. I'm throwing this out in the open as a warning to others. Also, that 'lisa' chick hasn't logged on to LPSG since last summer, so it's unlikely to be the truth either. Moreover, you'd have to be fucking mental to believe that either of those two profiles are real.

This isn't the first time something like that has happened to me and I've just about had it. I'm REALLY FUCKING CLOSE to removing my goddamn pics and leaving this site for good. What the fuck is wrong with people? Goddamn loser fucks, get a life.

Damn! If you are going to be off the hook why cant you be named Mergatroid? I am sick of these crazy a...... people with my name. I had a thought Burnside but I will keep it to myself....

blowjobbi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its just one of those people that you will find on here occasionally. Maybe she was telling the truth maybe not. If your so worried just block them on yahoo.....

Glad to see you back burns1e, even if it is for a short time.

Take it as a compliment. Some guys never have that happen to them.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, Kinkster ... hold off on the slaps.
You got one powerful forearm, grrrl.
*shrugs* all primadonna's deserve to be slapped. Lets publicly complain and threaten to remove ALL MY PICTURES to get people to give a shit. Good god take them down, please if it's going to bother you that much to get a creep adding you to your unused yahoo account.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Life of the internet... get over it. Stop acting like a drama queen, if you don't want the attention take your pics down.

Actually, no. People gaining access to your private account then lying about where they got it is not 'life on the internet'. What it likely is is cyber stalking from someone who had the address previously.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, no. People gaining access to your private account then lying about where they got it is not 'life on the internet'. What it likely is is cyber stalking from someone who had the address previously.
Cyber stalking.... okay if we say it was that, still that means he had to of given it to someone. Maybe the person has a multiple account? Either way you are still prone to it. It's still life on the internet, email hacking, computer hacking, network hacking. It's not that difficult for people to do anymore. I was played for like a month and a half by someone off here.... I didn't throw a shit fit about it. The guy knew everything about me, where I lived, the school I attended. I asked a drunk mod to run a IP search... 6 ID's one person?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All part of the fun and games of the net, just like real life sometimes it's shitty, take the rough with the smooth and never let anyone on your contact list whose name you don't recognise.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Think Kink, we all know you have a big hate on for burns1de. You should get over it girl. If you don't like the guy just ignore him. You seem to get your jollys by poking at what you perceive to be other people's weakness's. You may think it's clever, but in fact it's not and just puts you in a bad light.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talk about drama for no fuckin reason. Why the hell did you push it so far?She was gonna leave you alone and you could have left it at that. You dont act like someone who was in the least bit slighted. You act like someone wanting to APPEAR slighted. What happened was in no way a big deal. It wasnt even a little deal.

Edit:
What I find even more outrageous was that this person who contacted him didnt even say one thing that could be considered out of line in any way. Said sorry more then once. I mean come on.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Attempting to trick your way onto someone's messenger isn't on, it all adds to the general atmosphere of suspicion that pervades the net, I get pissed off when someone tries it.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talk about drama for no fuckin reason. Why the hell did you push it so far?She was gonna leave you alone and you could have left it at that. You dont act like someone who was in the least bit slighted. You act like someone wanting to APPEAR slighted. What happened was in no way a big deal. It wasnt even a little deal.

Edit:
What I find even more outrageous was that this person who contacted him didnt even say one thing that could be considered out of line in any way. Said sorry more then once. I mean come on.

Perhaps there are aspects to this thread you may not be privy to, 4inches.