Warning: curiouskim847

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cyber stalking.... okay if we say it was that, still that means he had to of given it to someone. Maybe the person has a multiple account? Either way you are still prone to it. It's still life on the internet, email hacking, computer hacking, network hacking. It's not that difficult for people to do anymore. I was played for like a month and a half by someone off here.... I didn't throw a shit fit about it. The guy knew everything about me, where I lived, the school I attended. I asked a drunk mod to run a IP search... 6 ID's one person?

Which drunk mod was that? :rolleyes:

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly what am I supposed to assume then? I went by what was supplied as anyone would. Otherwise its not much of a warning if something more critical is left out.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well since I dont drink, that leaves me out.

Non-drinking Mod here, too.

When I drink I'm either on a dancefloor or onstage. I never drink at home so that counts me out as well.

Either of you remember anything about a 6 account person with regard to Tink? I don't.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well since I dont drink, that leaves me out.

Non-drinking Mod here, too.

When I drink I'm either on a dancefloor or onstage. I never drink at home so that counts me out as well.

Either of you remember anything about a 6 account person with regard to Tink? I don't.

Geez - I'll have to find that sarcasm smilie and use it won't !? :tongue:

Or start the reinstate HickBoy campaign - actually no, I can think of a better use for him :rolleyes:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
A drunk mod?
One who is no longer a mod now.
Think Kink, we all know you have a big hate on for burns1de. You should get over it girl. If you don't like the guy just ignore him. You seem to get your jollys by poking at what you perceive to be other people's weakness's. You may think it's clever, but in fact it's not and just puts you in a bad light.
Alrighty then. I'll try and remember that. I don't hate anyone btw, I just think senseless complaining about someone who added you on msn is silly. People off the lpsg facebook group add me all the time, certainly that is worse? That allows them access to everything about me, so I put them on ignore and delete them.... it's really that easy.
Which drunk mod was that? :rolleyes:
hehe not you.

Therun, heft n cleft, nicholas22, and a few others.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Kim: hi sorry just checkin old chats... i was chatting with another girl from lpsg, lisa... she told me some guys that would be good to talk to... sorry

CJ Burnside: no, it's not possible,...​
I'm REALLY FUCKING CLOSE to removing my goddamn pics and leaving this site for good. What the fuck is wrong with people? Goddamn loser fucks, get a life.

Yes, it's possible for someone to pass your id on. I was surprised when my elder brother acting on his own initiative did this last year. He gave my id to someone he assumed was a school friend of mine (via that person's dad). Let's just say that if an email could cause my computer to explode, that person/ conceited, colossal jerk would send one to me.

It is possible that kim got your id from someone. She also thought that you would be an interesting person to chat with, but got a hostile response instead. IMO she has shown herself to be harmless burns1de. You have made it clear that you don't want to communicate with her.
Why would you leave the site because people want to chat with you?
Reply to those you want to speak to, ignore or decline speaking to the rest.

I'm going to miss your pics, but I'm glad that you have not left the site.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't the first time something like that has happened to me and I've just about had it. I'm REALLY FUCKING CLOSE to removing my goddamn pics and leaving this site for good. What the fuck is wrong with people? Goddamn loser fucks, get a life.
Aaawww, c'mon. The trolls, fakers and freaks are what makesthis site fun!!:biggrin1: