WARNING: Do Not Use Jackhammer as Dildo

He's a good guy.

Well said ;)

I think the problem is people may be a bit too quick to judge sometimes - and don't give any slack at all. No-one posts perfectly all the time, and I guess we should try and see where they're coming from - and also bear their other posts in mind - before criticising.

Pym - most of those qualities are really good. I'd probably change reverent to respectful, and add honest and courageous to the mix. Cheerful depends, lol.
I was barred from the scouts when I was a kid cos I wasn't Church of England - so I joined St. John's Ambulance instead hehe. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know you're livin' large when you replace a vibrator with a jackhammer.

No pun intended.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That wasn't Pieter's post though...
Read the posts again... IT WAS _AVG_ WHO RESPONDED TO MY FIRST POST HERE.

And Pieterjoke, don't flatter yourself(save it for when you're alone in your bedroom with the microscope and tweezers!) Your humor is what floats in the toilet bowl before it gets flushed.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
And Pieterjoke, don't flatter yourself
But I do, didn't saw my post?
(save it for when you're alone in your bedroom with the microscope and tweezers!)
Is the person saying with no picture in his gallery. And do u call that humor :eek: Shocking and so not original.
Your humor is what floats in the toilet bowl before it gets flushed.
Well at least I have (shitty) humor in stead of no humor asshole. Pure crap.

Read the posts again... IT WAS _AVG_ WHO RESPONDED TO MY FIRST POST HERE.

Yep, saw that lol. Thought you must be thinking of avg since you quoted him in your post - just wasn't sure why you'd suddenly launched into Pete...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It really don't sound so far fetched. I've seen several power tools used with dildos for sex. There was a hot video of a big dicks young man who strapped a dildo to his washing machine and fucked himself on the spin cycle, it was pretty hot.