Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love the subincision! Of course it's not for the squeamish, but lot's of people are into body modification, like piercing for instance.
Hey, he's not hurting anyone, but your eyes! Also lot's of people are into this kind of extreme modification man4, he is not the only one.
Check out bmezine or http://www.bme.com"]Bme.com -for more pix like this.
cigarbabe:saevilw:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's no different then anything anyone else might be into.Besides, what is normal? There is no such "thing" as "normal". There is a different norm for each individual.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wouldn't be my choice for what to do to a dick but it's his choice to express his sexuality in whatever way he wants as long as his choice isn't affecting anyone else.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I love the subincision! Of course it's not for the squeamish, but lot's of people are into body modification, like piercing for instance.
Hey, he's not hurting anyone, but your eyes! Also lot's of people are into this kind of extreme modification man4, he is not the only one.
Check out bmezine or http://www.bme.com"]Bme.com -for more pix like this.
Thank you, a women after my own heart. People can be offended by anything.. but it's not just one person who has done this. To each their own.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's no different then anything anyone else might be into.Besides, what is normal? There is no such "thing" as "normal". There is a different norm for each individual.
It's different in the fact that it appears to be an irreversible modification of his body. At least piercings can be removed. But I do believe people can do whatever they want to themselves.

Now, why would someone do this? If they don't feel like they are attractive to others, they simply associate with a group that has a different set of values. The group that is into body modification calls this beautiful and will accept him. I do think humans have a built in sense of what is beautiful and that roughly corresponds to what is healthy; people are attracted to healthy people. Other forms of beauty are more of a learned cultural thing. But I could probably be convinced that most of what we (most people) consider beautiful is learned.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Of course it is his choice and he isnt hurting anyone by doing this so it really is wrong to judge and call it wrong or abnormal

HOWEVER personally i dont understand the appeal of it. Surely with that much 'modification' nerves must have been damaged and subsequently lessened any feeling and sensation he would have.