warning during blow job

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend of mine was giving head to her boyfriend and he got a little aggressive and pushed her head. BIG mistake especially after dinner. He ended up with lap full of olive garden and a punch in the balls. After hearing that horror story I have always been extra careful.

OMG!!!

- - - - -

I always appreciate a warning. I have a strong gag reflex, and I prefer to know when to "buckle up" that reflex....

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hubby doesn't have to say a word.....I can tell....besides....sometimes it's a surprise and sneaks up on me.....

Why spoil a surprise ? !
:wink::tongue:

I always warn as well. It's just good manners in case someone changes their mind.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's a regular partner you know whether she wants a warning, and she'll probably know when you're going to jizz anyway, if it's a new person or a one night stand it's only good manners, they may be someone you won't see again but that doesn't mean they're not entitled to any consideration.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
@Doug2003

Admit you came like a bunny and didn't have time to warn her. She probably gave up on you for the lack of lasting power (if not size) and went home to call a more reliable fuck buddy.

Kidding, but I couldn't help myself.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... though with a regular partner they can usually tell anyways.
Yeah, like when you start breathing increasingly fast and deep. They usually know that all hell is about to break loose! Even though it's obvious, I always give notice.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I nearly always give her a warning but sometimes I am so into the blow job I forget and sometimes I cum hard without much warning so that even I am surprised by my ejaculation.

K

kundalinikat

I've warned my girlfriend though it's really more like 'don't stop!'

But what gets me is, how could you not tell a guy is about to cum? Yeah every guy has slightly different signs but it's not hard to tell at all. Maybe that's because when I give a blowjob I want to swallow and i'm trying to get him off, I'm looking for it. But if you aren't looking for it, quoth the internet, You're Doing It Wrong!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good manners dictate that a mention of what is about to happen should always be given. It would never occur to me, not to let my partner know.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, i know when to pull my head up and work with my hand to milk out a cum, but he warns me anyway. I dont swallow and i dont like it in my mouth. Its not because sperm is icky, its because i am really super sensitive to smells and tastes, it gives me the gags really really bad which could probably make me and him want to forget the experience....but....not to fear, ever now and again i just love surprising him when he says "honey....honey....im gonna..." and then i just go "uh huh" and let him cum in my mouth and then i just let it ooze back out onto his penis. Now if its your birthday or you bought me jewelry, sure i will digest some dna for you. I have a lot better places for it go swim anyway.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I communicate a lot when getting head. It makes it better for me. Letting her know when its coming lets her finish the job in a way that is satisfying for both of you. One girl told me she started swallowing because she was sick of the stains in her clothes. Gotta understand your lady's priorities, huh?