WARNING: Merona Underwear

islandfoz

1st Like
Media
Hi guysl. I am the guy who whou could not stop raving about the Merona on here a few months ago.

But I am back with a warning:

The style that fits best for us large , the briefs with lycra in them is not made out cotton, its 95%nylon, 5% lycra.

For most guys this won't be a problem. But if you have sensitive skin, the nylon does not breath and you will get rash/heat rash from it. ( I had to check with the doctor to find out what was causing this, so this is fact not opinion). ALSO, be carefull, the undershirts they sell are also made out of nylon/lycra.

Unfortunatly the other styles made out of cotton do not work as well with us big guys.

I hang about 6x6.5 soft with large low hanging balls, and so far the merona has been the best fit for comfort, and ease with wearing pants. Since E2U's are no longer availible, I am back on a search again. Suggegtions would be great.

But if you don't have sensitive skin, I still support merona as the best for large endowed men.

Pappy

Media
The Merona's that I got (low rise briefs) are 95% Cotton and 5% Lycra Spandex. They have plenty of room and hold things in place comfortably. I hang 8 X 6 when soft. They "breath" very well and no rashes or moisture problems so far. :)

chrome: Just to add a comment, the Merona briefs that Target sells now are only 100% cotton. They no longer sell briefs with spandex. They do still sell boxerbriefs but have discontinued the briefs. I know because I have been to a number of Targets in my state (8 nearby), and while on vacation I looked at a few targets in 3 other states (including Target's home city).

I have been looking for the spandex briefs for about 6 months or so and I just thought Target was out of them, sadly they do not seem to be selling the briefs anylonger.

So if you got 'em, wear 'em. Hopefully they will start selling them again, or come out with something as good.

:(

D

deleted111

Thank you for the tip. I recently bought 3 pairs of Merona Boxer Briefs. I do have a little bit of a rash but figured it was just from sweating. I didnt even think about the makeup of the fabric. Thank you kindly for the tip.

Nate

jonjohn: i've been wearing merona boxer briefs for a year or so now without a problem. just started wearing 2Xist and i don't recommend. stick with merona and go a size bigger maybe for more breathing room.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Bluespeedoz@Oct 10 2004, 08:39 AM
I&#39;ve never heard of merona - anyone got a link so I can see? <_<
[post=258824]Quoted post[/post]​

Merona is a "house" brand at Target, for a variety of clothing items, not just undies. Target acquired the brand name in 1991, and made it exclusive to their stores. So, you will have to go to Target to check them out.

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;m also a Merona wearer. I rather like them. No rashes. And no hefty price tags, either.

BTW, the worst underwear experience I&#39;ve ever had was "Munsingwear". Designed for men with miniscule undergear. Or perhaps just simply designed by a sadist who hates men. I tossed them after one day.