Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Be careful about who might be watching when you get freaky. Genarlow Wilson was 17 when he got blown by a 15-year-old. The 15-year-old initiated it, and it was consensual. Result: 10-years in prison, no chance of parole, and a lifetime as a registered child molester. Oh, and the governor has no power to pardon. Way to go, Georgia. They were nice enough to repeal the law after the fact, but the kid is still stuck in jail:

Why is Genarlow Wilson in Prison?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG!!!! That is beyond ridiculous and horrific. His life is ruined!

Pardon my ignorance but I thought the male had to be 18 or over to be considered an adult in a situation such as this?

Be careful about who might be watching when you get freaky. Genarlow Wilson was 17 when he got blown by a 15-year-old. The 15-year-old initiated it, and it was consensual. Result: 10-years in prison, no chance of parole, and a lifetime as a registered child molester. Oh, and the governor has no power to pardon. Way to go, Georgia. They were nice enough to repeal the law after the fact, but the kid is still stuck in jail:

Why is Genarlow Wilson in Prison?

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OMG!!!! That is beyond ridiculous and horrific. His life is ruined!

Pardon my ignorance but I thought the male had to be 18 or over to be considered an adult in a situation such as this?

Georgia's Age of Consent is 16. So he was over it, she was under it. Oddly enough, had this been intercourse and not oral sex, he would have only served a year.

There ought to be some sort of age difference mitigating circumstance when it comes to age-of-consent cases. If you are less than three years apart, and the younger person is 15 or older, there should be no legal issues with consensual sex. If you are 15 years old and, without prompting or coersion, take out someone's cock and put it in your mouth, you are probably old enough to understand what you are doing and able to legally give consent.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are both adolescents. She initiated it. I haven't read the article but how did the police find out?

It's all very silly. If the girl was in court and said she wanted it and enjoyed it...what terrible crime has been commited? Its just nonsense.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I lived in Georgia, the legislature passed a bill banning masturbation in prison, so that kinda shows you where their heads are at.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL not to mention that if they had both been of the same gender, in many states the penalties would be much more severe.

Just another warning, guys: once you reach age of consent in your state, be absolutely certain that the person(s) with whom you have sexual contact have also reached age of consent. And don't believe 'em - ask for ID. Thinking "It'll be fun, no one will find out" can get you a felony conviction. Yep. Felony. And get you a permanent invitation to the National Sex Offenders Registry.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I lived in Georgia, the legislature passed a bill banning masturbation in prison, so that kinda shows you where their heads are at.

Remind me never to commit a crime in Georgia. Somehow the idea of being behind bars with a bunch of big Bubbas who are filled with pent-up sexual pressure does not appeal to me. Can't say why...