Warts

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_just8inches, Feb 14, 2009.

1. B_just8inches

B_just8inches New Member

I noticed a wart on my left hand, and since I'm lefty.. I was like "Oh shit, thats the hand I jerk it with". Now there are 2 raised bumps on the shaft of my dick. I thought they could be fordyce's spots, but they look a little big.

Anyway, i researched genital warts, and they look fucking disgusting (Nothing like what I have). What I have would hopefully not be categorized as a genital wart, even though its on my penis.

My question is, what is the treatment for a regular wart on your penis... Freeze it off with dry ice? ouch. and that would require telling someone I have a wart. What about the finger wart kits they sell in stores. anyone have info on this?

2. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

i used to get warts on my fingers all the time when i was little. those things you apply to the warts from stores don't even work. not sure about putting it on your penis. :eek: lol.

3. B_LgPenisSupporter

B_LgPenisSupporter New Member

Do not...let me repeat...DO NOT use dry ice or any OTC wart treatment kit on your dick. I've seen some bad outcomes of "home treatment" for suspected genital warts in several patients and it's not been pretty. By doing so you run the risk of causing some SERIOUS DAMAGE to your cock much worse than a wart; like severe contact or chemical burns causing more to fall off than just the wart, spot, bump, or whatever it is.

If you have something on your dick that is causing you concern have a doctor look at it to be sure. Telling a doctor about a wart on your dick is as routine to him/her as telling them you have a pulled muscle or sore throat. They take a look, make a diagnosis and prescribe the CORRECT treatment; if that is even indicated.

Embarrassment last minutes/hours but being dickless lasts a lifetime.

4. depp

depp New Member

If i'm not mistaken, it is called molascum. I just got rid of mine just by taking pills subscribe by doctors.

5. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Please see your dermatologist. The usual first course of treatment is correct diagnosis. If you do have HPV (human papilloma virus.) often they are frozen off with liquid nitrogen. (momentary discomfort)
    Your Dermatologist may prescribe (or give you small sample packets of) Aldera cream.
    Follow his/her orders

Both of these link offer intelligent information and on-line licensed Doctor advice:

human papilloma virus penis - Search - MedHelp

STD Facts - Human papillomavirus (HPV)

6. Smartalk

Gold Member

Remember that Human Papilloma Virus is thought to be responcible for causing cervical cancer So you need to seek medical advice and CORRECT treatment. Or no knowledgable female wll let you near her. Plus you need to know what it is you have. So get that appointment made NOW.

Draft saved Draft deleted