Warts

Lofty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wooo so that taught me to disregard the merits of contraception. The thing is I went to my GUM clinic (having cotton buds rammed down your urethra is a good way of making sure you never go rubberless again :p) and they gave me some cream. So I use this cream (Warticon) and all it does is irritate the skin, and the warts remain. The first doctor I spoke to mentioned freezing them off. The cream guy wants to burn them off :eek: Cream based treatment on the internet is hella expensive. So does anyone have any experiences regarding this, is there a cream that wont break the bank or should I just let them burn my dick? :confused:

Lofty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any help would be appreciated guys, I don't really want to spend months on an NHS waiting list, I have a fair bit of action lined up so a quick, proven cure would be handy!

goodboygonebad98

Sexy Member
Media
If you are talking about genital warts (HPV) there is no cure. You will always have the HPV virus in your body, and therfore can always pass it on to somone else - Even if you wear a condom. You can get rid of the outward signs of the disease, aka: warts. There are some topical medications, and you can also have them "burnt" or "frozen" off. Many times they will just go away on their own. You should look up genital warts on the net and also HPV.
I know that this is not the response you were hoping for, but I hope it helps. You should let your partners know that you have genital warts and all your future partners as well, as it is possible to spread genital warts to your partners, even if you use a condom, and even after the outward appearance of the warts go away.

Lofty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The thing is I was talking to the guy who wanted to burn them off and he thinks it ISN'T something I've caught, or a virus... I have had warts appear behind my knees before, that time I was advised to use Compound H, which burnt them off so badly I still have the scars... Feck knows, guess it's back to the hospital, the only sensible option really.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should get them frozen off with liquid nitrogen, or burned off with diathermy. Liquid nitrogen is the most popular option for warts elsewhere on the body, but you might find it a little uncomfortable in a more sensitive area.

Although you have had warts before, the genital wart comes from a different subtype of the HPV virus. Most people will carry an HPV subtype without getting warts - it's the most common STI around. Unless the warts are elsewhere on your body it would be pretty difficult to pass them onto someone else provided you use protection. As long as the warts aren't too big (i.e. will make it difficult to get a condom on), or near the bottom of your shaft then you should be OK for action; but you really MUST wear a condom and make sure it covers the warts.

Lofty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I forgot all about this post but I I ended up talking to a doctor at the clinic and he tested me and found it wasn't warts, it was trapped hair and skin problems caused by improper shaving! So beware when wielding that razor down there, even if it is the only way she'll lick your crotch for hours! :lol:

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And Lofty, let this be a lesson to you to play safe...I have herpes for REAL (have had for 22 years) and it's no fun to have an incurable STD...take my word for it...peace out.:mad: