Warwick rowers 2019 has been realesed

Status
Not open for further replies.

soyalejox

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you know which video this was from (Jacob on the beach)?
Anything of Javier Estévez javier (@javier.m.estevez) • Instagram photos and videos He'll be part of the calendar Worldwide Roar 2023. HERE SOME OFFICIAL SAMPLES.
Fg0zV5UXkAAtzMq

https://www.worldwideroar.org/product/wr23-calendar/
Fd6A7UtXoAIp3TR

Attachments

LynetteScavo

Expert Member
Media
I also agree with the decline in quality since 2019. I’ve supported them every year. But the last few years have been disappointing. How can u go from the men in 2013-2018 to the men in 2022 lol? I haven’t made up my mind about 2023 yet.
I’d rather see the same hot men they keep featuring like the twins, Lucas, etc. instead of the ones in 2022.

lazyboy567

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also agree with the decline in quality since 2019. I’ve supported them every year. But the last few years have been disappointing. How can u go from the men in 2013-2018 to the men in 2022 lol? I haven’t made up my mind about 2023 yet.
I’d rather see the same hot men they keep featuring like the twins, Lucas, etc. instead of the ones in 2022.
I completely agree. I would actually pay good money for an "all star" video.

Reactions: Pandaaa

helm610

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This year will be the first time since 2015 that I won't be purchasing any of the WR films. It's sorta sad....the end of an era. Seeing their new films used to be one of the highlights of my year. But unfortunately the quality of their products took a sharp nosedive after Warwick University and the Warwick Rowers severed their ties with the project. Now it's mostly the same 5 or 6 guys over and over again. They are introducing some new guys this year, as seen in the teaser film they released, but these new guys are considerably less fit than the classic Warwick Rowers were. Not to be crude, but I can't imagine busting a nut over any of these new guys.

Worldwide Roar has also become more stridently political, constantly harping on radical feminist concepts like "toxic masculinity" and "the patriarchy." (I don't fully disagree with either of these concepts in the abstract, but I disagree with how some feminists have weaponized them.) I'd be curious to know if any of the rest of you are planning to buy the WR21 films, and how you feel about the changes in general.
Could not agree more.

Reactions: Pandaaa
Status
Not open for further replies.