Warwick rowers 2019 has been realesed

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumustgobaby

Experimental Member
Media
There are some special portafolio packages... Almost all these pics come from the double boatload portafolio. In this portafolio several rowers are bigger than normal. Tristan, Lucas and Shawn?? (dont remember his name) are fully erect in several pics. I think that for this reason the university did not allowed the studens continue in the project.

Which video do you mean? Please share the link!
Can you please share those fully erect hotos with us ?

Reactions: Adlinazee

Adlinazee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
There are some special portafolio packages... Almost all these pics come from the double boatload portafolio. In this portafolio several rowers are bigger than normal. Tristan, Lucas and Shawn?? (dont remember his name) are fully erect in several pics. I think that for this reason the university did not allowed the studens continue in the project.

Which video do you mean? Please share the link!
^this

DanielBlack69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This year will be the first time since 2015 that I won't be purchasing any of the WR films. It's sorta sad....the end of an era. Seeing their new films used to be one of the highlights of my year. But unfortunately the quality of their products took a sharp nosedive after Warwick University and the Warwick Rowers severed their ties with the project. Now it's mostly the same 5 or 6 guys over and over again. They are introducing some new guys this year, as seen in the teaser film they released, but these new guys are considerably less fit than the classic Warwick Rowers were. Not to be crude, but I can't imagine busting a nut over any of these new guys.

Worldwide Roar has also become more stridently political, constantly harping on radical feminist concepts like "toxic masculinity" and "the patriarchy." (I don't fully disagree with either of these concepts in the abstract, but I disagree with how some feminists have weaponized them.) I'd be curious to know if any of the rest of you are planning to buy the WR21 films, and how you feel about the changes in general.

sunmor09

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This year will be the first time since 2015 that I won't be purchasing any of the WR films. It's sorta sad....the end of an era. Seeing their new films used to be one of the highlights of my year. But unfortunately the quality of their products took a sharp nosedive after Warwick University and the Warwick Rowers severed their ties with the project. Now it's mostly the same 5 or 6 guys over and over again. They are introducing some new guys this year, as seen in the teaser film they released, but these new guys are considerably less fit than the classic Warwick Rowers were. Not to be crude, but I can't imagine busting a nut over any of these new guys.

Worldwide Roar has also become more stridently political, constantly harping on radical feminist concepts like "toxic masculinity" and "the patriarchy." (I don't fully disagree with either of these concepts in the abstract, but I disagree with how some feminists have weaponized them.) I'd be curious to know if any of the rest of you are planning to buy the WR21 films, and how you feel about the changes in general.

100% agree. I had been supporting them since 2014, but stop buying their products for the last 2 years. The main reason is their customer service. They used to be students/rowers-run who believed in their ideas and cause, so they were very dedicated and solutive. While the price had increased dramatically after "frontal" nudity, their service that they said professionally run by marketing agency was/is a nightmare. My complaint was not answered, and I read on twitter people complaining not receiving their products as well. And the video quality is degrading when they start showing unnecessarily more people behind the scene and use the same models again & again.

Adlinazee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

you a republican ?

Reactions: afeafea
Status
Not open for further replies.