Warzone muff says she can only make love with enormous dongs - not for the weak

chev5700

Experimental Member
Media
sshhhheeeeeessss!!

fancy seeing that for the first time.

eeerr! ive got down on my hands and knees with my nose close to the screen just to make sure,,, then looked it up in my websters and it says its a cunt! cant argue with those guys..they have been doing it for a long time!

best chevy

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome! I admit i clicked every one of those links and i was very surprised to see i was on it twice! I forgot i put up a little bit of my lady parts in my gallery..

Honey youre the best!

It's cuz you're my girlfriend... and I think you have the most amazing body on LPSG.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media

Honey, there's nothing photoshopped about the pics. This woman has a prolapse combined with a raw pussy.

The pics come from a niche website that specializes in feminine beauty, called Unique Sexy Girls.

If you don't believe the pics, then just download the vid, and you'll see everything is real. :cool:

If you want more warzone muffs, I have quite a collection of them, so you can compare.

There's also a freely accessible forum called rosebuttboard.com entirely devoted to prolapsed pussies and anuses (ani? anii?). Some people find this very erotic.

Many women have this type of vulva/vagina. Just not that extreme.

Have a look at the vid, though, if you want to. :smile: