Votes: 11 22.0%
  • 2007 was just another year for me.

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jason_x_shaw

Experimental Member
Media
I have been very unhappy this year as i have the last few too, not many friends, (which is just my fault) still not happy with who i am as a person, terrible two family member deaths and another family member very poorly, looking forward to hopefully changing my life around, losing weight, getting friends back, going into higher education, and all good health for the next year.

Happy New Year all

xx

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Goddammit I need to pay attention to these things!

It was weird; that's all I know. Weirdest shit I've ever lived through.

No, it was bad; on the last day of the year for the entire year I have growing pains? Tch. Bad.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I ended the year tearing my ACL ligament in November. Have been on crutches ever since. Minus that, I think this was one of the greatest years ever. But next year will be even better. Watch out

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I have been very unhappy this year as i have the last few too, not many friends, (which is just my fault) still not happy with who i am as a person, terrible two family member deaths and another family member very poorly, looking forward to hopefully changing my life around, losing weight, getting friends back, going into higher education, and all good health for the next year.

Happy New Year all

xx

Sorry to hear that Jason, I hope the years following will be pleasant ones for you.:smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes the last three years have been the best years of my life. I couldnt have wished to be in a better space in terms of love and family and faith. 2007 was wonderful.

hotguy8884

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2007 was the best year of my life. But coming from an 18 year old, that doesn't say much. I have had some of the best times this year. I've experimented with a few different things, and found out what I am and am not willing to do. I've found out who my true friends are. And I've made some memories that will last a lifetime.

I almost hate that 2007 is over because it was such a good year for me. I am kind of afraid of 2008 because of all of the stuff I have coming in my future that I really don't want to come (coming out, losing virginity, etc.).

I feel like if there was ever a time that I could freeze time and just live there in that moment forever, it would have been anytime in 2007.

Here's to a hopefully wonderful, but expectantly dreadful 2008.

Rob <3

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2007 has been one of the worst years for me so i was glas to see the back of it.........theres only one way things can go now and that is up........someone like myself only deserves good so 2008 im hoping to be full of goodness and love too.

so heres wishing everyone at LPSG a guid new year and may yer lum always reek.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2007 was the best year of my life. But coming from an 18 year old, that doesn't say much.

No, not really. but kudos. =)

18 wasn't such a hot year for me. If I had to pick a year from my teenage life to live over and over again it would be 16 or 17 mostly likely. I was with my first girlfriend then, before things started going badly, and very happy overall.

If I could pick any age at all to live over and over again... it would probably be 28, provided the rest of this year is as good as the first part. I'm only half way through this year in my life so far and I've already packed a ton of good experiences into it. Started out with my last few months in Korea, which were great, and then my trips to Thailand and Japan which I loved. A great NIN concert in Tokyo. My 10 year high school reunion. Lots of great sex. The start of a new job that I really enjoy.

27 was also good, though I didn't do as much.

25 had some good points. My second trip to Europe was this year, and that was awesome. NIN started touring again and I got tickets to their first three shows. I was finally becoming a little more confident and my dating life was improving. On the other hand... the first half of the year I was still really lonely. I also got my heart broken pretty bad this year, that wasn't good.

I seem to remember age 8 was pretty sweet, too.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
2007 was a crappy year for me. there were a lot of ups and downs, mostly downs though. i had to take time off of school b/c i had surgery. then i had to take six weeks off of work to recover from surgery. it left me broke and in a lot of physical pain with some nasty scars. i'm grateful to be alive though, that's for sure! i reeeeeeeally hope 2008 will be a better year for me. oh and of course i hope to get laid more too... i didn't get as much sex as i wanted.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Last year was an excellent for me.

It began with pretty bad depression, a painful back condition that had still not been diagnosed after 2-3 years, recently been kicked out of college for the second time, particularly lonely and still without a serious relationship, the realisation that I'd recently squandered what was perhaps my only chance (albeit a small one) at fulfilling one of my ambitions.

It ended on a fantastic high, regular, relatively simple, effective medication for my now diagnosed condition, living with the love of my life in a new country that I've never experienced before, other than coming over earlier this year for my partner's birthday. A whole new host of ambitions, opportunities and potential friends are now at my fingertips for 2008.

365 days ago I felt like ending my life, today it feels as if I'm still breaking a new one out of the packaging. A new life that I get to share with someone I never thought existed and something that I never thought was possible.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Brilliant year for me! But then again, I am still very young so basically every year is great :) I hope everyone has as fantastic a 2008 as I know I will!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm lucky and thankful to be alive after having open-heart surgery ( 7 bypasses) January 2007 so I guess it was a good year. I just know this year I'll win either the lottery or PCH sweepstakes. Maybe both! :wink:

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2007 was a year of transition for me, but overall I'd have to say that it was okay.

I reduced my client based and stopped working 8 days a week and traveling so much. There are no more 12-15 hr days!! I am very protective of my weekends and only work Sat/Sun if I absolutely have to.

I reduced my income by 20% and was surprised by how easy it was for me to down-size my spending and tighten-up my bills and expenses. (Found out that most of my excess spending was due to work and traveling!)

I love the time I'm spending at home now with my partner and the dogs. Plus, our friends are inviting us to hang out again, b/c now we can.

In 2008, I want to strike a balance between my career and personal life. I do need a "jumpstart" to get excited about my job again, but I refuse to go back to the long hours and that crazy schedule again.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2007 had its goods and its bads. Mostly, a really good year. Of course, every New Year's Eve that I see through to its conclusion is a good one. I've made it another year!

There were three deaths, though, that shaded the tone of things. My dad, in June; our friend Gregory's dad in early December; and my partner's dad on Christmas day.