• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last year was an excellent for me.

It began with pretty bad depression, a painful back condition that had still not been diagnosed after 2-3 years, recently been kicked out of college for the second time, particularly lonely and still without a serious relationship, the realisation that I'd recently squandered what was perhaps my only chance (albeit a small one) at fulfilling one of my ambitions.

It ended on a fantastic high, regular, relatively simple, effective medication for my now diagnosed condition, living with the love of my life in a new country that I've never experienced before, other than coming over earlier this year for my partner's birthday. A whole new host of ambitions, opportunities and potential friends are now at my fingertips for 2008.

365 days ago I felt like ending my life, today it feels as if I'm still breaking a new one out of the packaging. A new life that I get to share with someone I never thought existed and something that I never thought was possible.

Glad to hear you are doing better. However, you are making me so jealous...

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was 2007 a good year for you?
Any year above ground is a great year for me! Seriously, I've enjoyed so many times, places, people, and things during the past year that I feel lucky. My health is good; I wasn't sick even once. Things at work are going well and I'm highly valued and respected. I have some really good friends and all of them are doing well.

Recreation has been exceptional this past year. The ocean temperature was so warm this past August - September that it must have set records. I had some great days at the beach. I'm really into cycling and finished the Rosarito to Ensenada 50 mile bike ride both in April and September. Life is good and and I'm thankful for every day that I wake up and get to do what I do.

2007 was the first year that I spent more time on my computer than watching TV for entertainment. I enjoy LPSG and all the various personalities and opinions. My wish for all of you is that 2008 will be your best year yet!

pycoh567

Just Browsing
Media
Last year was an excellent for me.

It began with pretty bad depression, a painful back condition that had still not been diagnosed after 2-3 years, recently been kicked out of college for the second time, particularly lonely and still without a serious relationship, the realisation that I'd recently squandered what was perhaps my only chance (albeit a small one) at fulfilling one of my ambitions.

It ended on a fantastic high, regular, relatively simple, effective medication for my now diagnosed condition, living with the love of my life in a new country that I've never experienced before, other than coming over earlier this year for my partner's birthday. A whole new host of ambitions, opportunities and potential friends are now at my fingertips for 2008.

365 days ago I felt like ending my life, today it feels as if I'm still breaking a new one out of the packaging. A new life that I get to share with someone I never thought existed and something that I never thought was possible.

dont end your life, go end others whom make you sick. Muhhahahahahhaha!

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i didn't get as much sex as i wanted.

Everyone wants more of that. :biggrin1:

I'm lucky and thankful to be alive after having open-heart surgery ( 7 bypasses) January 2007 so I guess it was a good year. I just know this year I'll win either the lottery or PCH sweepstakes. Maybe both! :wink:

7 is a lot. Most people I've known have had 3 or 4.

2007 had its goods and its bads. Mostly, a really good year. Of course, every New Year's Eve that I see through to its conclusion is a good one. I've made it another year!

There were three deaths, though, that shaded the tone of things. My dad, in June; our friend Gregory's dad in early December; and my partner's dad on Christmas day.

Sorry to hear it. Three in one year just plain sucks.

i fucking hated 2007. 2008 doesnt' seem to be starting off right either.

It's only one day old. :confused: You have 364 possible good days ahead.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I'm lucky and thankful to be alive after having open-heart surgery ( 7 bypasses) January 2007 so I guess it was a good year. I just know this year I'll win either the lottery or PCH sweepstakes. Maybe both! :wink:

i know exactly how you feel! i also had open heart surgery (july 2007) and it was absolutely horrible. i have a heart murmur and an irregularity called and ASD, which basically was a hole in my heart half the size of my thumb. I WAS ONLY 21 AT THE TIME! i'm so thankful that both of us are alive, despite all the difficulties we've overcome. i hope that 2008 will be a better year for you and for me. we totally deserve it :biggrin1: best of luck to you!!!!!! :hug: *HUG*

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
2007 had it's ups and downs, but overall it was very good. I traveled too some places I hadn't been before (China and Russia), my health has been good, made some new friends and my family are all well and secure.

The business I started three years ago really took off and looks to be even better in 2008. This month we are moving to a brand new 30,000 sq ft shop and have two years worth of orders in hand.

I still need to improve my second languages (german and Turkish), I don't feel like I made much progress with them in '07. I intended to cut down to two motorcycles but instead they increased to four. I gained 10 pounds of fat and need to get back on track with my fitness. These are minor, almost trite things compared to folks who have health problems. So I am very thankful to be very healthy.

Have a great 2008 everyone.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2007 has been one of the worst years for me so i was glas to see the back of it.........theres only one way things can go now and that is up........someone like myself only deserves good so 2008 im hoping to be full of goodness and love too.

so heres wishing everyone at LPSG a guid new year and may yer lum always reek.

think i spoke too soon.......an ex partners father has just died this week so im upset today hearing the news......roll on 2009.