Was he fucking-himself at a HBO Special program???!!!.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Yup
Not Impressed

Me neither impressed by the video, I was expecting to see that Jonah's erection of 34 cm-long and I was waiting...

Maybe Jonah Falcon is the man with the longest penis has been featured in a television program (presented, and, measured) but it is obvious that there are men who have penis flaccid and erect penis much longer than his but, unfortunately, have not been registered or on television or the Internet or in photographs or anywhere else, they are in complete anonymity ... Perhaps because they do not like to advertise the provision that they have or maybe out of ignorance that it can advertise.

I know a man (80 years old) who is a friend of my grandfather and, my grandfather has had a bath with this this man at river near his house. My grandfather said that this man has a flaccid penis so long that he has to make a cotton cloth tape and with it he tied his long flaccid penis to the left thigh for that his long penis isn't like a pendulum.

The man told my grandfather that has a measure of 32 cm-long flaccid state and when he has sex with his wife, he has to put a rag tied on the base of his erect penis to mark or delineate how far he can get his penis into her vagina without hurting her. A long part of his penis is out the vagina is out of it. This man knows nothing about the Internet and does not know he can be famous if everyone knew that he has it that size. Well, the men of the people who have already bathed him they do know that he has it very sized.

D_Dan_T_Zinferno

Experimental Member
Media
Hello!.

1 .- What do you mean when you say this: "Beside, I have little else going Obviously for him ..."?.

2 .- in your case is marked much the bulge in your pants when you're walking down the street?. How big is yours when it is in a flaccid state?. To my enormous flaccid penises are beautiful, because they make you imagine how big they become when fully erect.

Hello to you!

1. I said: "Besides, he obviously has little else going for him..." by which I meant that he's arguably not the most physically attractive or charismatic fellow around. Also, I've known men who were nearly as well endowed as he claims to be and don't go around making a fuss about it. It may be partly because of shame or embarrassment on their part but I think just as often it's because they are secure and have other things going for them. I don't mean to judge or insult him but then again, I wasn't going out of my way not to. When a man chooses to tell the world he's absurdly hung simply for the sake of doing so, he does inevitably render himself vulnerable to criticism.

2. I might answer this question at a later date, when/if I can figure out what you were trying to say. From what I could understand, I will agree that flaccid penises can be very beautiful. I think penises in general are very beautiful.