Was he showing off in the men's locker room?

B_BigYoungSchwanz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can tell you personally flat out, that when/if I am naked in the locker room I will not be looking for sex or action... I won't mind comments or oogling, but I will get awkward and uncomfortable if someone approaches me.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
right on Big....I had a had a guy literally following me from sauna to steam room, sitting right next to me staring me down. I had to let him know I wasn;t looking for action....he actually got pissed off!

I can tell you personally flat out, that when/if I am naked in the locker room I will not be looking for sex or action... I won't mind comments or oogling, but I will get awkward and uncomfortable if someone approaches me.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
even if hard...unless the guy makes an actual move or says something. Do not risk it in a public place. Some guys get hard just from working out. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of an ass whoopin' for assuming something that wasn't actually the case. Just enjoy the view...but don't act like your looking. If he WANTS your attention..he'll find a way to get it other than just being naked. :) *self preservation is the key* lol