Was I rude?!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by KYJenni, Feb 23, 2008.

1. KYJenni

KYJenni New Member

Following a short PM conversation with the member below.....who do you think was the rude party here???

Him: wow..a english size queeny.

Me: You say that like I'm one of few left, we can't be a dying breed!
    Him: Well...you queens are kind of a joke.
    Me: How's that?
    Him:
    look...i understand that "loose" women need lovin 2.
    Me: Wow, did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?
    Him: miss....i live in so.california.Its 3:48 am & i havent gone to bed yet.I will around 5 am after i you know what.
    Me: So were the earlier messages meant to be offensive?

At this point now he's sending me individual messages, not replying so I'll post in order of how they came through....

Him: NOT AT ALL.Im in the middle as far as size & i have never had a problem.I was with 1 woman that had a b/f who was 9" & yet I made her orgasm & she felt more comfy with me.Its not always about size,jenni.
    Me: I know it's not all about size, it's actually about the guy attached to the dick and the end of the day for me! I do appreciate size though.
    Also, just for the record, "look...i understand that "loose" women need lovin 2." came across as quite offensive.

He then talks about some website then comes back with:
    Him: im not the least surprised.Keep in mind...it works both ways.
    Him: Its ashame you're rude as well.
    Him: you're the rudest queeny on lw.you're 27..grow up.
    Him: NEVERMIND...i dont give a fuck that you didnt like my page.Its private cause i only send to who i want.Anyways...i dont feel comfortable talkin to you.Lets end this now.

Bear in mind that the last 4 messages came in before I managed to even look at the page he sent or reply to any messages (was in the shower) PLUS I hadn't even replied to say it hadn't worked or give any opinion! I know I should have told him to disappear but I like to have fun with the rude and ignorant before I block them!

Am I missing a trick here?! I can't see anywhere that I was rude and I don't think this was a problem with language barriers unless someone wants to correct me?! Is this guy really just a psycho?

I was really enjoying being back on here and reading a bit to catch up on issues and see who was still around, found out that the pricks are still here ruining the experience :sad2:

2. MisterVIP

MisterVIP Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I don't think you were rude at all. If anything he was.

3. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

OMG!!
    You mean you didn't fall at his cyber feet?!?!
    You didn't tell him how badly you wanted his average cock?
    How it was perfect for you?
    How just the sight of his cock made your pussy all hot and wet?
    How you would do anything just for the chance to feel his cock in your mouth?

Yes, that was rude! ;)

4. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

I don't see how you can think YOU were rude here, maybe it would have been a good idea if you had been and told him to go get lost. He doesn't sound like the nicest of persons

5. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes you were rude.... so very very very rude only if you think you're insane too :)

There are freaks and whackos in real life and online. Seems as though he was one of the whackos.

6. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

Sounds to me like he was being sarcastic all along, or maybe he is just bipolar.

7. KYJenni

KYJenni New Member

Him: you just had to post a topic about our conversation.I got the better of you anyways.Now you see why i dislike you.Its your own fault.

How do you block people again? lol

8. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    Sounds like he was in the wrong...

9. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have to right click the individual's name in chat and then ignore them.

The "Ignore user posts" doesn't work in chat.

So you have to block their posts and then block them each time you use the chatroom.

10. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    AFFIRMATIVE!!!!!

11. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    :eek: i never knew tripod was a robot!

:wink:

12. B_eagle7

B_eagle7 New Member

Not everybody is going to like everybody.You are rude for posting a private conversation though.

13. Biggie77

Biggie77 New Member

I find it interesting that he kept bothering you. If a conversation strays with me, I usually just apologize for taking their time and leave it at that.

Size queens a joke? They're my favorite people!

14. KYJenni

KYJenni New Member

Oh lookie here, Mr Rudeness himself! Ok Eagle7, I hadn't blocked your PM's up until now as I have found the fact that you continue to PM me even though I don't reply amusing and has confirmed that you are in fact a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

For your info I did check out your other posts, I was very amused to hear other long standing members refering to you as a troll!

For the group, the latest messages from Eagle:

you must be scared of me.ok...

well..why post when ill just be attacked..not worth it.Im really a nice guy.Im no loser & i have a great job but VERY dangerous.I have been shot...

How was i suppose to know you were in the shower....i didnt.

you sure are a hater.wow!!!

just admit you dont like me so i can go.

YOU'RE REALLY SCARED OF ME.YOU COWARDED DOWN TO ME.YOU SAD PLAIN PASTY/PALE/CLAMMY BRIT.haha

I wasn't going to name and shame you here but since I have now found you are
    A) nuts
    B) a troll
    C) a twat

I now feel it's open season. No I'm not scared. You want to kid yourself that you "won"? Go ahead.

Now fuck off you sad little man.

15. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

Omg this bloke is such a twat, he obviously has issues with women,his penis or /and English ppl i guess.
    I feel sorry you had you had to talk to his weirdo. how are you feeing today?

16. hardcockcafe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no....he was an asshole

17. KYJenni

KYJenni New Member

I'm feeling great thanks malco, I'm happy to have my internet connection back now I have moved and to be back on here! There are lots of great people on here I've missed and I really enjoy reading as many threads as possible, just a shame I don't have much time to keep up with everything. I'm catching up on the recent issues at the mo!

18. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

Good good, i see. Well don't let weirdos like that get you down, p.s. i love the pics especialy the one with you in the black teddy, omg you look so sultry in that!

19. B_eagle7

B_eagle7 New Member

I actually do get along with women.More then what you think.This woman i just dont get along with.Shes one of the rudest i have messaged in a long time.Im far from being a twat/weirdo so get your facts straight brit before you make rude remarks.

20. KYJenni

KYJenni New Member

I'm sorry to keep posting but he just keeps giving me more material! Bear in mind these are individual messages and I'm not even responding any more! I do like the way he won't stand up for himself properly on the thread though if he's so right.

I have never had this problem with a white woman before.For 27 you act 14.sad

I dont care what people think.You sure cant be trusted.I was sooo right about you from the beginning.I usually am.You sure couldnt make it in L.A.Horrible person...wow!

I DID WIN.

YOU HAD TO POST IN PUBLIC CAUSE YOU CANT HANDLE IT IN PRIVATE.I really dont like you.Plus bald pussy is ugly & you're not pretty.haha..loser

I do need some comforting, I'm clearly never going to make it LA (although I'm not sure what I'm meant to be "making" over there). I am also very disappointed that he finds my pussy so vile, I was going to invite him to eat it.

TROOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted