Was I rude?!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Well, the prick got a new member account to message me with

sacrifice: OH...you did see my page.how the fuck am i small ??? i am a lil above avg & im med build.why dont you explain this to me ? be a damn adult about it.you must not know what averages are.

Wow, so he wants credit for being a little above average, how desperate for approval is this stupid f*cking asshole

So does he want a fucking cookie or something?

I actually do get along with women.More then what you think.This woman i just dont get along with.Shes one of the rudest i have messaged in a long time.Im far from being a twat/weirdo so get your facts straight brit before you make rude remarks.

This is what mr"7" said to me earlier and judging by his behaviour since I was correct in my assumtions.You are a total loser my friend, if you won a 100 dollar bet for doing this then why have you made additional comments since on diffrent accounts? are you really that pathetic?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Following a short PM conversation with the member below.....who do you think was the rude party here???

Him: wow..a english size queeny.
Me: You say that like I'm one of few left, we can't be a dying breed!
Him: Well...you queens are kind of a joke.
Me: How's that?
Him: look...i understand that "loose" women need lovin 2.
Me: Wow, did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?
Him: miss....i live in so.california.Its 3:48 am & i havent gone to bed yet.I will around 5 am after i you know what.
Me: So were the earlier messages meant to be offensive?
*SNIP*
Am I missing a trick here?! I can't see anywhere that I was rude and I don't think this was a problem with language barriers unless someone wants to correct me?! Is this guy really just a psycho?

I was really enjoying being back on here and reading a bit to catch up on issues and see who was still around, found out that the pricks are still here ruining the experience :sad2:

He was rude, crass, wrong; and a jackass. Therefore, you are have nothing to worry about.

After his statements (which I bolded above) I would have told him to buzz off. His intent to attack you was clear, why continue? :confused: Just tell him to :stfu: and place him on ignore. There is no reason for you to be nice to that type of male. He will never be nice to you. :cool:

Live and Learn,
njqt466

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're part of the conversation didn't seem rude to me, Jenni.

If he's anti-size princess, why is he PMing women on a large penis site unless he's looking to stir up trouble?
You have no idea how many men here do exactly that on a daily basis. :rolleyes:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so glad you posted this thread! I received an email from a taxi7 today.

He basically said that I couldn't be a "true" nudist if I like to look.....that nudism wasn't about looking.

Nudism isn't about liking to look......but it can be a perk of being a nudist. Same as saying......I enjoy the scenery.

What ya going to do.....call the eyeball police on me? At least I am honest. I am sure other people like to look too....they probably just don't tell anyone.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Following a short PM conversation with the member below.....who do you think was the rude party here???

Him: wow..a english size queeny.

Me: You say that like I'm one of few left, we can't be a dying breed!
Him: Well...you queens are kind of a joke.
Me: How's that?
Him:
look...i understand that "loose" women need lovin 2.
Me: Wow, did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?
Him: miss....i live in so.california.Its 3:48 am & i havent gone to bed yet.I will around 5 am after i you know what.
Me: So were the earlier messages meant to be offensive?

At this point now he's sending me individual messages, not replying so I'll post in order of how they came through....

Him: NOT AT ALL.Im in the middle as far as size & i have never had a problem.I was with 1 woman that had a b/f who was 9" & yet I made her orgasm & she felt more comfy with me.Its not always about size,jenni.
Me: I know it's not all about size, it's actually about the guy attached to the dick and the end of the day for me! I do appreciate size though.
Also, just for the record, "look...i understand that "loose" women need lovin 2." came across as quite offensive.

He then talks about some website then comes back with:
Him: im not the least surprised.Keep in mind...it works both ways.
Him: Its ashame you're rude as well.
Him: you're the rudest queeny on lw.you're 27..grow up.
Him: NEVERMIND...i dont give a fuck that you didnt like my page.Its private cause i only send to who i want.Anyways...i dont feel comfortable talkin to you.Lets end this now.

Bear in mind that the last 4 messages came in before I managed to even look at the page he sent or reply to any messages (was in the shower) PLUS I hadn't even replied to say it hadn't worked or give any opinion! I know I should have told him to disappear but I like to have fun with the rude and ignorant before I block them!

Am I missing a trick here?! I can't see anywhere that I was rude and I don't think this was a problem with language barriers unless someone wants to correct me?! Is this guy really just a psycho?

I was really enjoying being back on here and reading a bit to catch up on issues and see who was still around, found out that the pricks are still here ruining the experience :sad2:

I feel he was rude to ask you such questions to begin with. Next time, just politely tell him to no longer bother you.

Husbandshung

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The man obviously has a small dick and hates women who are fond of men with larger ones. Being 100% gay and never having been with a woman, I still find these women attractive.

With that said, being a gay man I do find this statement rather offensive
He sounds gay too, on top of having a tiny pecker.

I am really getting tired of all the trolls here.:mad:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I received a really rude comment from the same guy on one of my pics. I probably shouldn't have but I told him off and then added him to my ignore list. I thought I was the only one.

Don't let anyone steal your joy!

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I call NEW RULE:
Whoever receives an unsolicited PM gets to set all the rules of engagement, if they find the PM offensive. No men or women should feel compelled to not be rude to an offensive PM. You have every right to feel offended and respond with rudeness if that is what makes you feel better. However, most rude PMers are looking for a bit of abuse, so instead of reaming them a new one, I would just forward the PM to the moderators and hit the ignore button. You have every right to do any of those things.

In fact, posting it publicly while hiding the name was a pretty good idea, too. Anyone who sends a rude unsolicited PM to someone should not expect it to be kept private. The receiver of the offensive PM makes the rules.

Furthermore, this forum has a gallery where people post explicit photos. That should not give anyone the right to send a rude PM to someone who has done that. Posting explicit photos in this "support" site should not disqualify you from requiring respect. This is no different than a woman who is raped while wearing a short skirt being accused of "asking for it".

So in answer to your question, Jennuine73. You were not rude enough. Don't tolerate any kind of Internet abuse. I say kick butt and take names.

Ya, that's my story, and I am sticking to it.