Was I rude?!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I figured that was what you were saying. I'm just pointing out that your characterization of misogynists being gay is inappropriate, inaccurate, and offensive. There are a lot more straight misogynists than gay ones.

But you have to agree that they (gay mysogynists) do exist. I see them in the chatroom on here and in the real world. But it was wrong of me and I apologize.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
alright the idiot formerly known as eagle7 is back at it again! he messaged me out of the blue today under a new member name, coug, and even created a fake profile about me on facemeet.

Facemeet: Women > Straight > stacy1185

i've already notified the mods here on LPSG as well as the parent company of facemeet. keep a look out! this douche bag is so fucking low!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alright the idiot formerly known as eagle7 is back at it again! he messaged me out of the blue today under a new member name, coug, and even created a fake profile about me on facemeet.

Facemeet: Women > Straight > stacy1185

i've already notified the mods here on LPSG as well as the parent company of facemeet. keep a look out! this douche bag is so fucking low!!

:boggled::tongue-tied:

yummy123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Following a short PM conversation with the member below.....who do you think was the rude party here???

Him: wow..a english size queeny.
Me: You say that like I'm one of few left, we can't be a dying breed!
Him: Well...you queens are kind of a joke.
Me: How's that?
Him: look...i understand that "loose" women need lovin 2.
Me: Wow, did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?
Him: miss....i live in so.california.Its 3:48 am & i havent gone to bed yet.I will around 5 am after i you know what.
Me: So were the earlier messages meant to be offensive?

At this point now he's sending me individual messages, not replying so I'll post in order of how they came through....

Him: NOT AT ALL.Im in the middle as far as size & i have never had a problem.I was with 1 woman that had a b/f who was 9" & yet I made her orgasm & she felt more comfy with me.Its not always about size,jenni.
Me: I know it's not all about size, it's actually about the guy attached to the dick and the end of the day for me! I do appreciate size though.
Also, just for the record, "look...i understand that "loose" women need lovin 2." came across as quite offensive.

He then talks about some website then comes back with:
Him: im not the least surprised.Keep in mind...it works both ways.
Him: Its ashame you're rude as well.
Him: you're the rudest queeny on lw.you're 27..grow up.
Him: NEVERMIND...i dont give a fuck that you didnt like my page.Its private cause i only send to who i want.Anyways...i dont feel comfortable talkin to you.Lets end this now.

Bear in mind that the last 4 messages came in before I managed to even look at the page he sent or reply to any messages (was in the shower) PLUS I hadn't even replied to say it hadn't worked or give any opinion! I know I should have told him to disappear but I like to have fun with the rude and ignorant before I block them!

Am I missing a trick here?! I can't see anywhere that I was rude and I don't think this was a problem with language barriers unless someone wants to correct me?! Is this guy really just a psycho?

I was really enjoying being back on here and reading a bit to catch up on issues and see who was still around, found out that the pricks are still here ruining the experience :sad2:

YOU WERE NOT RUDE AT ALL!!! I cannot believe him! He actually has messaged me before being rude (surprise surprise!) although it wasn't close to as rude as he was to you.
Here is the message he sent me regarding a previous post of mine:

eagle 7: sure many girls prefer larger dicks but also many dont.miss size queeny!

I had never contacted him in any way whatsoever and he just messaged me, accusing me of being a size queen. He obviously is so insecure and such a loser that he spends all of his time trying to harass the girls on this site. He is not even worth your time!

btw, thank you for making this thread so we could warn everybody about this complete idiot!!

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Following a short PM conversation with the member below.....who do you think was the rude party here???

Him: wow..a english size queeny.
Me: You say that like I'm one of few left, we can't be a dying breed!
Him: Well...you queens are kind of a joke.
Me: How's that?
Him: look...i understand that "loose" women need lovin 2.
Me: Wow, did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?
Him: miss....i live in so.california.Its 3:48 am & i havent gone to bed yet.I will around 5 am after i you know what.
Me: So were the earlier messages meant to be offensive?

At this point now he's sending me individual messages, not replying so I'll post in order of how they came through....

Him: NOT AT ALL.Im in the middle as far as size & i have never had a problem.I was with 1 woman that had a b/f who was 9" & yet I made her orgasm & she felt more comfy with me.Its not always about size,jenni.
Me: I know it's not all about size, it's actually about the guy attached to the dick and the end of the day for me! I do appreciate size though.
Also, just for the record, "look...i understand that "loose" women need lovin 2." came across as quite offensive.

He then talks about some website then comes back with:
Him: im not the least surprised.Keep in mind...it works both ways.
Him: Its ashame you're rude as well.
Him: you're the rudest queeny on lw.you're 27..grow up.
Him: NEVERMIND...i dont give a fuck that you didnt like my page.Its private cause i only send to who i want.Anyways...i dont feel comfortable talkin to you.Lets end this now.

Bear in mind that the last 4 messages came in before I managed to even look at the page he sent or reply to any messages (was in the shower) PLUS I hadn't even replied to say it hadn't worked or give any opinion! I know I should have told him to disappear but I like to have fun with the rude and ignorant before I block them!

Am I missing a trick here?! I can't see anywhere that I was rude and I don't think this was a problem with language barriers unless someone wants to correct me?! Is this guy really just a psycho?

I was really enjoying being back on here and reading a bit to catch up on issues and see who was still around, found out that the pricks are still here ruining the experience :sad2:

He was very rude. But I don't think I would have responded to him anymore after the "Well.......you size queen's are kind of a joke" remark.
I would have figured out it was going to get nastier from there and just not responded. Any further pm's to him would only be inviting degrading comments.
Just my thought's.