Was I wrong?

Jumbo151

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't even give him a second thought. The guy obviously had issues. You did the right thing. Don't engage in a discussion with people like that. You probably should have told a park ranger about him. The guys def a loser. There are some things you could have done though. First, boxers arn't for people like us. With boxers, no matter what we do it's going to show What I do is wear stretchy briefs, Jockey makes a couple of styles. Don't get them too loose. You want something to hold your package against the body. The other is wear a pair of fitted pants. There will always be times where your going to have VPL. It's something we have no control over, It happens. Usually at the wrong time....we've had those embaressing experiences. All we can do is try to minimize what does show.

If he thought you were bad, wonder what he would think of wet trunks at the beach. See a heck of a lot more then what you show'd.

castlo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obviously the guy over reacted. His problably gay or have a desire for men.

I cant imagine whats going to happend when he goes to a locker room. His he going to faint?

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He was clearly bulge watching himself so what is he having a fit for? That is ridiculous to me but w/e some people are weird like that

built4big

Sexy Member
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so I went to a state park today to walk a couple of the trails because it was a sweet 60 degrees hear today. As I was walking one of the trails I met a guy walking with his son. The guy looks at me, stops me and says "So you think thats funny?" I being scared shitless said "what?" and he said "Walking around showing IT off to the world. Like you do not know everyone can see it." I quickly glanced down and yeah you could see the outline of my dick but just barly. I not wanting to start anything said "Sorry I honestly did not know you cou" and before I could finish he cut me off with "Spare me your story and just get out of me and my sons view before I call the cops on you for indecent exposer" I walked off heart racing scared to the core. I tucked my dick up in my waist band and tied my pants tighter to keep it up. I am attaching a couple phots of what the guy saw and want all of you guys and girls comments on if I was wrong to wear these pants to a place such as that or if the guy was just being an ass.
Bird
speaks mounds about the insecurities of the "Dad"...u did what u could re minimizing your assets there's nothing else you could do...this is not YOUR problem..clearly the other guy's issue and he took it out on you...be thankful and grateful you're blessed and let it go...u looked hot [OK i'm, a BigHomo so i'm partial :) ] ..don't let someone else's issues affect you Stud

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Birdinmo, I am surprised at you! :eek: I thought we had decided that whenever you leave the house you were to first duct tape that enormous schlong to your leg. Then put on boxer briefs, and compression shorts on top of that. Then you can put on your sweat pants, khakis, or jeans. :yup: The goal when you leave the house is to look like a Ken doll, NOT John Holmes stunt double. :rolleyes:

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Birdinmo, I am surprised at you! :eek: I thought we had decided that whenever you leave the house you were to first duct tape that enormous schlong to your leg. Then put on boxer briefs, and compression shorts on top of that. Then you can put on your sweat pants, khakis, or jeans. :yup: The goal when you leave the house is to look like a Ken doll, NOT John Holmes stunt double. :rolleyes:

I got tired of the tape pulling hair...and I don't do the baby smooth thing:frown1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok so I went to a state park today to walk a couple of the trails because it was a sweet 60 degrees hear today. As I was walking one of the trails I met a guy walking with his son. The guy looks at me, stops me and says "So you think that's funny?" I being scared shitless said "what?" and he said "Walking around showing IT off to the world. Like you do not know everyone can see it." I quickly glanced down and yeah you could see the outline of my dick but just barly. I not wanting to start anything said "Sorry I honestly did not know you cou" and before I could finish he cut me off with "Spare me your story and just get out of me and my sons view before I call the cops on you for indecent exposer" I walked off heart racing scared to the core. I tucked my dick up in my waist band and tied my pants tighter to keep it up. I am attaching a couple phots of what the guy saw and want all of you guys and girls comments on if I was wrong to wear these pants to a place such as that or if the guy was just being an ass.

I don't walk trails anymore. Too many crazy people on those pathways.
You have as much right to walk on the trails as they do. That guy was being stupid.

Carry mace and a gun. You don't know who you'll meet on trails.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The guy was just another fanatic conservative and should be ignored. Seems you handled it well. Guys have VPL all the time (I wish more sometimes) and women have breasts that are always in your face one way or another. I probably would have told him to get his mind out of the gutter and that, in fact, he brought more attention to himself and made his son aware of something that could have been totally avoided (and probably NOT noticed by his son) had they continued their walk past you. If the guy appears again that's exactly what I'd tell him. What kind of impression are you making on your son pointing this out to him? He's an embarrassement to dads everywhere.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That father was in the wrong for bringing something up that was nothing. If the father knew it was a place for alot of sexual activity then why the hell did he have his young son there? Sounds like the father was looking for trouble and using his young son as a solution to right him in others eyes knowing he is wrong. So sad but we have many punks in the world and what is sader is they are children in adult bodies. You did the adult thing and kept things down to a minimum for the sake of the young kid. You did not add fuel to his fire. Good for you. Not sure if I could have handled that situation as good as you did. But we must think of the childrens well being. They should not have to whitness anger between adults. The father was not showing good parenting at that time. Just hope he is not teaching the kid hate towards others or a certain group of people.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
but for me if I am going to church or going to be around family I always wear underwear.
and i do not like underwear
as long as you did nothing wrong and you did nothing wrong
you were covered