Was I wrong?

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I spent last weekend with my long-time buddy who lives a long plane ride away from me. He is a little older than I am, obese, but has a pretty nice. When he lived in my city we had social outings now and then and usually had sex. My dick and balls are smaller than his but look good, and he admires my still-slim (at age 66) body.

Last weekend his roommate (not lover) of seven years was away until Sunday afternoon. My buddy and I ate out, went to a favorite bar, etc. When his roommate came home we had a late dinner, very nice, which the roommate (20 years younger) cooked. He, and my buddy, are great cooks.

We ate and drank into the night on the patio as the hot temps cooled off. Then we all realized we needed to go to bed (to sleep). My buddy turned in first. I share a bath with the roommate, and the small guest room is right next to his room.

I sleep nude and did my bedtime bathroom routine sans clothes. As I walked past the roommate's room he was sprawled out on the bed, nice dick gesturing, so I joined him. My buddy has only had him once and complains that he's too small. He is not.

In the midst of this my buddy awakened and hoped to join me in my bed. But I wasn't there, I was with the roommate. We were soon found out. So now my buddy is very hurt/pissed. I never meant to hurt him and I don't want to lose his friendship. His roommate and I have always had secretive eyes for each other, and that night it all came to a head (so to speak.)

I want to salvage my friendship, but I also have to admit that I enjoyed the roommate more than I ever expected.

Right now things are at a stand-off. Anybody have advice, comments? Was I wrong to join the roommate, whose tug finally won me over?

Thanks for any comments. I've never brought this kind of personal problem to LPSG, but you guys are so smart/savvy (and so are the ladies, esp. Madame Zora) that I wanted your input, whatever you tell me.

david fox

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The roommate is a "long plane ride away" as well -- and so, even though the experience was enjoyable, it's not something that you'll have the opportunity to develop. I'm sure the friendship can be saved -- find out whatever it takes to save it, and do it.

Be aware that you didn't just damage your friendship, but you've strained your buddy's living arrangements. From your buddy's point of view, that's probably the more serious damage, since it affects his day-to-day living. You owe it to your buddy to make that right, too.

Good luck.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye@Jun 15 2005, 05:24 AM
The roommate is a "long plane ride away" as well -- and so, even though the experience was enjoyable, it's not something that you'll have the opportunity to develop. I'm sure the friendship can be saved -- find out whatever it takes to save it, and do it.

Be aware that you didn't just damage your friendship, but you've strained your buddy's living arrangements. From your buddy's point of view, that's probably the more serious damage, since it affects his day-to-day living. You owe it to your buddy to make that right, too.

Good luck.
[post=320779]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, Mindseye. I really need the support right now.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever read "No Exit"?

A has the hots for B, B has the hots for C, and C has the hots for A. A very difficult and frustrating situation, to say the least.

You should really talk to both your friend and the roommate, find out more about the dynamics you discovered. Hopefully, you can repair any damage to your friendship, and your friend and the roommate can repair any damage to their friendship.

Maybe next time you visit, you should just do a 3-way so nobody feels left out.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I reccomend talking to both your friend and his roomate and just being really really honest. Were not taught, in relationships, how to be honest with one another and to not be angry with the other person if things don't turn out exactly the way each person wants/expects/whatever.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with what you've done. You and your friend were not in any sort of exclusive relationship. If he has problems with his roomate, they obviously existed before you came into the picture and just because the two of you fooled around does not give your friend the right to direct his frustraitions at you. It sounds to me like YOU are not who he really has a problem with.

Does that make sense?

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ashlar@Jun 15 2005, 03:10 PM
I reccomend talking to both your friend and his roomate and just being really really honest. Were not taught, in relationships, how to be honest with one another and to not be angry with the other person if things don't turn out exactly the way each person wants/expects/whatever.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with what you've done. You and your friend were not in any sort of exclusive relationship. If he has problems with his roomate, they obviously existed before you came into the picture and just because the two of you fooled around does not give your friend the right to direct his frustraitions at you. It sounds to me like YOU are not who he really has a problem with.

Does that make sense?
[post=320852]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, there are numerous serious issues between them, including sexual. Thanks for your comments, Ashlar.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can only repeat what Mindseye suggested.
You did stir up some crap in his playpen regrdless of who was doing or not doing what to whom.