Was It Wrong To Be Proud And Superior By Having A Big Cock?

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I met my wife as a senior in High School and we lived together fairly quickly after graduation. We lived in a small town. One thing I can say for sure, we had a great sex life and she loved my big cock. You can take a look at my profile and see I am a well-endowed guy. Anyway, I know she loved it because the first time we got naked she looked, laughed, and said, “Jackpot.” She loved talking about my big size and we soon learned how she enjoyed it best. We would fuck and she would want me to go not all the way in but perhaps 7 inches about up to ¾ fucking her once we got into it. She would then stimulate herself rubbing her clit and then would say, “now” and I would go completely in my 9” stretching the back of her vagina deep and that often alone set her into a quivering and loud moaning orgasm. If we had sex in a hotel, sometimes I would have to cover her mouth from her being too loud. Unfortunately, over the next decade or so there were other issues we had with our careers and life in general. Our sex activity did decline some but she still would have the same responses when we did fuck. It was stress and then my being offered a great job in another State and her not wanting to give up hers that finally ended our marriage. We parted OK, although I guess there was some resentment overall.

Recently, I returned for our 15th year High School reunion. My wife has since remarried and still lives in the same town where we went to High School. Her husband was introduced to me at the reunion reception and it was minimally friendly with him and somewhat awkward the way he acted. I think I am a better looking guy overall but we both have somewhat medium builds and similar heights.

I do work out, not heavy weights but I like to do cardio daily. So, the next day, I went to a local gym in town and with doing cardio I work up a considerable sweat. I was staying at a friend’s house and so I didn’t want to come back without first showering. So, I went to the gym locker room to shower, and who did I spot, but my ex’s husband. He was naked and I will be honest here, he had one of those little cocks that I often see with most men soft. I mean if he grew 3x his soft size erect it would only match my semi-soft cock. So, he didn’t see me at first and I purposely as I undressed pulled on my cock a bit so it would hang down as big as possible but in the relaxed state. I timed myself to wait for him to walk into the shower area and then did the same. “Hey bud” I called out and walked right up to him. He turned around to see who it was and so we were face to face about five feet apart and given we were of similar height our cocks faced each other and the size difference was hard to miss. He took a quick peak and looked shocked and startled. He stammered a bit as he said hi back and then quickly walked away. Now at this point I probably was hanging a good thick 6-7” so my cock definitely made his look super small in comparison. I really was enjoying this so I showered across from him pretty much facing him, soaping my cock and balls so he had to see, stretching it out, etc. That was really about it, as he quickly left nodding to me.

Now I wonder what impact this has had on him and actually my ex wife too. I mean first of all there is no way he can fuck her deep and that is what physically she enjoyed. She used to talk about how much she enjoyed my big dick and look and play with it. There is no way her current husband would have any of this for her. But, what do you think is going through his mind? His facial reaction was a look of upset but do you think he will say anything to her? Also, I am freely admitting I took pleasure in all of this. So, am I a bad or cruel guy for doing so? Thoughts?

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do not understand people’s pathetic responses to the word fictitious in the title of this forum. Who gives a fuck?

Most websites have an erotic story section. LPSG titles theirs ‘fictitious’. Does anybody actually care if an erotic story is true or not? It MIGHT be relevant to some but not all.

I started as a member a decade ago reading stories here. I’ve written stories that were fictitious and some that were not and posted them here. I do not care if it’s true or not I’m here to read an erotic story.

Get over it lol

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I met my wife as a senior in High School and we lived together fairly quickly after graduation. We lived in a small town. One thing I can say for sure, we had a great sex life and she loved my big cock. You can take a look at my profile and see I am a well-endowed guy. Anyway, I know she loved it because the first time we got naked she looked, laughed, and said, “Jackpot.” She loved talking about my big size and we soon learned how she enjoyed it best. We would fuck and she would want me to go not all the way in but perhaps 7 inches about up to ¾ fucking her once we got into it. She would then stimulate herself rubbing her clit and then would say, “now” and I would go completely in my 9” stretching the back of her vagina deep and that often alone set her into a quivering and loud moaning orgasm. If we had sex in a hotel, sometimes I would have to cover her mouth from her being too loud. Unfortunately, over the next decade or so there were other issues we had with our careers and life in general. Our sex activity did decline some but she still would have the same responses when we did fuck. It was stress and then my being offered a great job in another State and her not wanting to give up hers that finally ended our marriage. We parted OK, although I guess there was some resentment overall.

Recently, I returned for our 15th year High School reunion. My wife has since remarried and still lives in the same town where we went to High School. Her husband was introduced to me at the reunion reception and it was minimally friendly with him and somewhat awkward the way he acted. I think I am a better looking guy overall but we both have somewhat medium builds and similar heights.

I do work out, not heavy weights but I like to do cardio daily. So, the next day, I went to a local gym in town and with doing cardio I work up a considerable sweat. I was staying at a friend’s house and so I didn’t want to come back without first showering. So, I went to the gym locker room to shower, and who did I spot, but my ex’s husband. He was naked and I will be honest here, he had one of those little cocks that I often see with most men soft. I mean if he grew 3x his soft size erect it would only match my semi-soft cock. So, he didn’t see me at first and I purposely as I undressed pulled on my cock a bit so it would hang down as big as possible but in the relaxed state. I timed myself to wait for him to walk into the shower area and then did the same. “Hey bud” I called out and walked right up to him. He turned around to see who it was and so we were face to face about five feet apart and given we were of similar height our cocks faced each other and the size difference was hard to miss. He took a quick peak and looked shocked and startled. He stammered a bit as he said hi back and then quickly walked away. Now at this point I probably was hanging a good thick 6-7” so my cock definitely made his look super small in comparison. I really was enjoying this so I showered across from him pretty much facing him, soaping my cock and balls so he had to see, stretching it out, etc. That was really about it, as he quickly left nodding to me.

Now I wonder what impact this has had on him and actually my ex wife too. I mean first of all there is no way he can fuck her deep and that is what physically she enjoyed. She used to talk about how much she enjoyed my big dick and look and play with it. There is no way her current husband would have any of this for her. But, what do you think is going through his mind? His facial reaction was a look of upset but do you think he will say anything to her? Also, I am freely admitting I took pleasure in all of this. So, am I a bad or cruel guy for doing so? Thoughts?

I would be interested in if he told your ex, and if so, how she responded.
No, I don't think you are bad for showing him your much bigger cock.
Because I have cuckold tendencies, I would have been turned on if I were him.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Thank you phonehome for trying to hijack the point of my "story." You can decide if it is fictious or not. Amazzed2 his face did not suggest being turned on but surprised and upset. I hope he was intimidated and as I said there is a part of me being prouc that no matter what my wife won't be satisfied sexually in the way I was able to. Hope she deep down knows and misses it.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Thank you phonehome for trying to hijack the point of my "story." You can decide if it is fictious or not. Amazzed2 his face did not suggest being turned on but surprised and upset. I hope he was intimidated and as I said there is a part of me being prouc that no matter what my wife won't be satisfied sexually in the way I was able to. Hope she deep down knows and misses it.

I was not trying to "hi-jack your thread"

I was simply questioning why you put it HERE.

I read your story and took it that you were telling it as if it was a true AKA "non fictitious" story

Maybe some posters do not give a fuck and think it should just be a sub-forum for "stories" despite being CLEARLY labeled as otherwise just because other websites make no such specification.

I have never felt that way and it has always bothered me when people would post stories in this section and claim the were true or give that impression as yours did especially when the stories in question as is the case with yours could clearly be posted in other sub-forums of this site. The one already listed above. It could also easily have been in "sex with a large penis" and because you wonder how your ex who so clearly loved sex with your 9 is ever getting by with her current husbands inferior 6 or 7 it could plausibly be in "women's issues"

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think it’s quite pathetic to be honest. Size doesn’t matter and size doesn’t make you any better than anyone, ever.

If you feel like your size is the only thing going for you - there’s a problem.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Cherryboom66, I appreciate you sharing your thoughts which is what I asked. Of course I don't agree with your opinion and would say you likely haven't experienced the male locker room. You are not allowed to tell "younger" experiences here but the best I can say is that at a certain earlier point in my life it was somewhat uncomfortable the looks and occasional comments I would get from others in school. However, slowly I began to appreciate my blessings and I am willing to bet most guys here recognize that it is a blessing. I never said my size is all I have going for me, but I can say many women including my ex definitely responded and commented on the sensations a big cock like mine does compared to the other men they have been with. Maybe we need to meet (laugh) and I will change your mind! In any event, if you are a guy and yours is a pickle next my cucumber; tell me that they both are going to feel the same, look the same, to a woman. He knew.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Cherryboom66, I appreciate you sharing your thoughts which is what I asked. Of course I don't agree with your opinion and would say you likely haven't experienced the male locker room. You are not allowed to tell "younger" experiences here but the best I can say is that at a certain earlier point in my life it was somewhat uncomfortable the looks and occasional comments I would get from others in school. However, slowly I began to appreciate my blessings and I am willing to bet most guys here recognize that it is a blessing. I never said my size is all I have going for me, but I can say many women including my ex definitely responded and commented on the sensations a big cock like mine does compared to the other men they have been with. Maybe we need to meet (laugh) and I will change your mind! In any event, if you are a guy and yours is a pickle next my cucumber; tell me that they both are going to feel the same, look the same, to a woman. He knew.

It’s like if you’re a boss. Should your clothes or a badge tell people that you’re the boss... or should it be your presence, your character.

You could have the smallest cock but with sex appeal, passion, confidence, knowing how to use it and what buttons to press - it’s the best sex ever.

When a guy strips in front of me and looks so proud just because his cock is big... it’s a dog wagging it’s tail, it’s sad.

The cock doesn’t make a man.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

At first I was surprised and upset when I found out how well endowed my first wife's lovers were, but later on it turned me on.
I think I'm a born cuckold.
Looked at your pictures and your cock looks huge.

Reactions: littlewillie420

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There have been several people who have private messaged me with their thoughts versus commenting here. I won't betray their confidentiality. But, I think some have missed part of what I was sharing with my ex including Cherryboom66. My ex loved and would have an orgasm when she was ready for me to go balls deep. Stretching the back of her vagina at that point she would be in true orgasmic pleasure and was very verbal about it. Even with a semi hard cock around 7" wasn't quite there but once fully erect and near my 9" length that definitely hit that spot for her. So, this guys little cock no matter the position is ever going to be able to faciliatate that vaginal orgasm for her. I am sorry if it did make me feel good to see how superior my cock was to his and his facial expression wasn't suggesting to me he was turned on.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There have been several people who have private messaged me with their thoughts versus commenting here. I won't betray their confidentiality. But, I think some have missed part of what I was sharing with my ex including Cherryboom66. My ex loved and would have an orgasm when she was ready for me to go balls deep. Stretching the back of her vagina at that point she would be in true orgasmic pleasure and was very verbal about it. Even with a semi hard cock around 7" wasn't quite there but once fully erect and near my 9" length that definitely hit that spot for her. So, this guys little cock no matter the position is ever going to be able to faciliatate that vaginal orgasm for her. I am sorry if it did make me feel good to see how superior my cock was to his and his facial expression wasn't suggesting to me he was turned on.
Meh. You don’t know what else makes her cum, or what makes her cum more. You can only speak about your experiences. And to be fair, only talking about how good you were at fucking her may be part of the reason she’s no longer with you. Priorities. Choices.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

It seems obvious that she loved your big cock and that it satisfied her more than her husband/ boyfriend ever could.
He may have been upset by what happened, and by the size of your cock, but may have gotten turned on by it later.
That's what happened to me after my first wife was with a big cocked man.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Wrong on so many levels Cherryboom. I think now given you would have zero knowledge about our or anyones relationship and make a conclusion like that says you are unsatisfied.

Unsatisfied with what?

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Speaking as a guy that’s on the bigger side but don’t consider myself in the well hung catagory though. The girl I lost my virginity to did get off very easily just from my size and stamina, but she also taught me to eat her pussy very well. She wasn’t shy either about the directions until I got it down. But she orgasmed harder from that then my big dick. And that was a skill I brought to every other girl after her.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The thing that I have always felt kind of superior with is not my cock size or stamina but my pussy eating skills, I guess guys don’t go down any more or even back then, fine with me though, I have had a few girls decide to have sex with me because while kissing they felt how strong my tongue was.

Reactions: B_er and amazzzed2