Was jerking and didn't let my self cum

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by MotorPT, Jul 30, 2011.

1. MotorPT

MotorPT Member

Albums:
    So I was jerking off for close 2hrs on and off and I guess I stopped my self from releasing out but I still came but on the inside? Now it really hurts... Feels like a Hernia. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. str821

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's retrograde ejaculation, basically into your bladder. Drink a lot and try to urinate continuously for a while. You should see semen in your urine, and it should stop hurting gradually.

3. Roach1979

Roach1979 New Member

Is that really what it is? Because it happened to me the other day while I was trying to master the whole dry orgasm via pc muscle thing. It felt like a lot of pressure but when I went to urinate, it wasn't cloudy at all and on my next round of jerking it, I ejaculated normal.

Does it do permanent damage?

4. CobraLover

CobraLover Member

Albums:
    That's never happened to me but sounds nasty...I've edged my cock for hours and just got blue balls, which also hurt like hell.

5. xarmanix

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    id go with drink lots of fluids mainly water to flush out your system and it should rectify your issue mate........hint: never try to out do what your body can't handle at first, perfect practice makes perfect....

6. davidjh7

Gold Member

Do NOT do this as a habit. There is a little valve inside, that basically directs what goes down your urethra, semen or urine. Think ot is as a kind of check valve. You are forcing the pressure to go the wrong way, and it stresses the valve. It can lead to permanent damage and is not healthy. If you are concerned about a mess, then put a loth over the end of your dick, but don;t make a habit out of retrograde ejaculation!

7. MotorPT

MotorPT Member

Albums:
    i didnt do on purpose... i just wanted to last longer, btw thanks for all the advice next time i know just to release.

Draft saved Draft deleted