Was Jesus Christ hung?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by jonb, Feb 13, 2005.

1. jonb

Gold Member

LOL Fool doesn't even know how to do a poll.

2. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Nice of you johnb.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, but the choice of "No, he probably had a pencil dick! Praise Allah!" is kinda funny, since Islam grew out of Christianity and Judaism.

4. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

This is an issue on which the Bible (not surprisingly) is silent.

5. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Heh...I guess Jesus can only be classified as a celebrity, right? :rolleyes:

This is the weirdest topic I have ever read here in this forum (which is saying ALOT).

Who knows? Who cares? This whole topic is debatable...from whether jesus existed or not, whether he was the Son of God and whether he was hung.

I guess the only way to even guess this is to see genetic desposition. That's the only thing that could even give us a clue, but since when did God and the Bible follow any scientific proof? But out of interest...are isrealites considered average/under/above?

6. jonb

Gold Member

Jews depend on whom you ask.

As for Jesus, I suppose we COULD clone him. I tried cloning him from his blood once, but all I got was this crappy grapevine. LOL

7. Dude!

Dude! New Member

I'm impressed you can make a vine grow from communion wine! Does that mean you can make a penis grow from cum?

8. jonb

Gold Member

It's a joke. And more than that, a commentary on how people seem to create their own reality.

9. Nomad

Nomad New Member

How funny. This question just went through my mind the other day. I admit it really doesn't matter, but hey... I was curious. And, hung_big, Jesus' existence is pretty hard to deny, historically; it's what he really said or not that is more debatable.

10. Imported

Gold Member

freak1782: what kind of question is that one? who care about that? let's talk about the great man he was and what he did to us not that stupid question!! :angry:

11. hungthick

hungthick New Member

BLASPHEMY!!! REALLY ITS BLASPHEMY!!

Jesus was the human incarnation of God and he remained a virgin his entire lifetime.

I am praying for you tonight.

12. B_Robert Fish

B_Robert Fish New Member

How do YOU know? Were YOU there??

13. natureisreal

natureisreal New Member

Why blasphemy? The son of god had averything what a normal man had and than something extra. But his 'size' is nor important becuase he did his 'job' without proven use of all his bodyparts. For the ones who would like to see him naked, google to shroud of Turin. You have to be believe by the way.

14. jonb

Gold Member

Well, the Shroud of Turin's probably a forgery. But some medieval religious art shows him nude; crucifixions were always done with the guy naked.

15. Neutrogene

Neutrogene New Member

Considering that some Christian sects believed that Jesus had no genitals, I would have to say no.

16. B_Robert Fish

B_Robert Fish New Member

This whole thread screams TROLL!!!!!

Besides, eveyone knows that Jesus was gay.

17. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

The only thing that we know for sure about Jesus' penis is that he was circumcised. The fact that this topic has even come up rather revolts me. It borders on blasphemy.

18. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Why do you assume that Jesus was a virgin? Early Christian tradition had it that Mary Magdalene was the wife of Jesus. It was also popular tradition that Jesus fathered three children by her: a daughter named Tamar, and two sons named Jesus and Joseph. There are apocryphal gospels dating back to the first century A. D. that specifically referred to Mary Magdalene as his wife. And look at the story of the wedding at Cana: Jesus gave orders to the servants concerning the serving of wine and they obeyed without question. Who was the only person at a first century Jewish wedding with authority to deal with the servants at a banquet? The groom ... and only the groom. The wine was the groom's responsibility. Some scholars believe that the wedding of Cana was Jesus's own wedding. And we know that the apostles were married, so why wouldn't we expect Jesus to be married as well. Except for the Essenes, the Jews of Jesus's day were expected to marry.

Now about the Shroud of Turin: I have studied quite a lot about the Shroud. If it is a forgery, it is the most brilliant forgery ever produced. The forger had anatomical knowledge that was not available in medieval times. If it is a forgery, it's a bigger mystery than what it's purported to be. For my part, the more I read about the Shroud of Turin, the more I believe it to be genuine. And I believe that the Shroud, the Mandylion and the Image of Edessa are one and the same thing.

19. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Why do you assume that Jesus was a virgin? Early Christian tradition had it that Mary Magdalene was the wife of Jesus. It was also popular tradition that Jesus fathered three children by her: a daughter named Tamar, and two sons named Jesus and Joseph. There are apocryphal gospels dating back to the first century A. D. that specifically referred to Mary Magdalene as his wife. And look at the story of the wedding at Cana: Jesus gave orders to the servants concerning the serving of wine and they obeyed without question. Who was the only person at a first century Jewish wedding with authority to deal with the servants at a banquet? The groom ... and only the groom. The wine was the groom's responsibility. Some scholars believe that the wedding of Cana was Jesus's own wedding. And we know that the apostles were married, so why wouldn't we expect Jesus to be married as well. Except for the Essenes, the Jews of Jesus's day were expected to marry.

Now about the Shroud of Turin: I have studied quite a lot about the Shroud. If it is a forgery, it is the most brilliant forgery ever produced. The forger had anatomical knowledge that was not available in medieval times. If it is a forgery, it's a bigger mystery than what it's purported to be. For my part, the more I read about the Shroud of Turin, the more I believe it to be genuine. And I believe that the Shroud, the Mandylion and the Image of Edessa are one and the same thing.
    [post=283775]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I am going to Turin (Torino) in October to play a recital and I plan to go see the Shroud while I'm there. I waffle back and forth about it's authenticity, but this year I have decided to do some study on it and have some solid background before I go.

20. madame_zora

Gold Member

I must confess a mild amount of shock at this topic, but here I am. DMW, your knowledge of the Bible and the events surrounding the life of Jesus is impressive. I had also heard that he may have been married to Mary of Magdalene, but not that the wedding may have been his own. Interesting stuff indeed. I have no idea about his manhood and (surprisingly) very little interest. I guess his stature as a person far outshines anything that knowing his penis size could illuminate.

Draft saved Draft deleted