Was JFK a cuckold?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Peter Cook 'may have had affair with Jackie Kennedy' - News, People - The Independent

Alan Bennett has suggested that Peter Cook was shagging Jackie O.

"I think Peter, I may be libeling her, had an affair with Jackie Kennedy"...

[/QUOTE]

How pathetic of him to do this to deceased friends as he knows the dead can't sue him for libel. I think that Alan Bennett told this tale in order to get himself in the media spotlight again as he did here:

Alan Bennett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There was much press excitement when it was revealed in the 1990s that he had had a love affair with his former cleaning lady, and the tabloid press camped outside his house asking questions about his love life through the letterbox. As Bennett himself said of the affair in his diary, '"All you need to do if you want the nation's press camped on your doorstep is to say you once had a w––– in 1947".

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Peter Cook 'may have had affair with Jackie Kennedy' - News, People - The Independent

Alan Bennet has suggested that Peter Cook was shagging Jackie O.

It would seem only fair as JFK put it around quite a lot himself.
OK there is no mention of at what point in time this affair would have happened. Also, if he didn't know about it and was screwing around too, it is not cuckolding.

To quote

He continued: "I have an image of her standing next to Peter stroking his arm in the dressing room and he certainly went to parties with her."

This would have been after JFK was asassinated.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
OK there is no mention of at what point in time this affair would have happened. Also, if he didn't know about it and was screwing around too, it is not cuckolding.

To quote

He continued: "I have an image of her standing next to Peter stroking his arm in the dressing room and he certainly went to parties with her."

This would have been after JFK was asassinated.

You haven't read the full article - or you failed to understand it:

Cook [...] struck up a rapport with Kennedy when he visited New York in the early 1960s with his Beyond The Fringe revue, which also featured Bennett.

The acclaimed comedy troupe [...] were introduced to Mrs Kennedy and her husband, the US President John F Kennedy, during their feted stint in the city.